Is it officially OK to call Patrick Chung a Bust now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Re: Is it officially OK to call Patrick Chung a Bust now?

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Watch out wozzy. Or the gestapo will be knocking at your door any time now. 

That isn't the answer. Jesus Christ is. Prepare yourself. His return is nigh.

They aren't called the gestapo anymore, they're called homeland security now... though the homeland part is similar and the tactics will be the same.

they do whatever they want without regard to a persons rights. I know they have a job to do but they take it too far. I don't live in Boston but i heard that their house to house searches were not voluntary and they held people at gunpoint while searching their homes. If that's true then it's way out of line. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Watch out wozzy. Or the gestapo will be knocking at your door any time now. 

That isn't the answer. Jesus Christ is. Prepare yourself. His return is nigh.

They aren't called the gestapo anymore, they're called homeland security now... though the homeland part is similar and the tactics will be the same.

See, we are capable of agreeing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

It's a free country, you can call him whatever you want, might want to tone it down in his presence though.  Anyway, what does it matter?

Call Brady a bust if you like. I think Obama is a bust (unless anybody on here works for the IRS, in which case he's the best ever).

immoral and unnecessary wars that bankrupt your country 

Sounds pretty much like Obama to me. Not that Bush was any better mind you.

Sports homers, political homers = objectivity out the window.

Sections
Shortcuts