Is it safe???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Is it safe???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzw1_2b-I7A

Has the Tebow announcement jolted this board away from the "Ban Rusty", "You're a troll", "You're a Homer..." CRAP that has been infesting this place for the past week?

Is it safe??? Can we talk about football now?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Is it safe???

Speaking of Rusty, I noticed he has a new account today. How many bannings is that in the last month? I think he's trying to set a new record or something.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzw1_2b-I7A

Has the Tebow announcement jolted this board away from the "Ban Rusty", "You're a troll", "You're a Homer..." CRAP that has been infesting this place for the past week?

Is it safe??? Can we talk about football now?

Well some would ask if talking Tebow is really talking football.  LOL! 

Tebow vs the Jets this season = 6 td's. 

1 Passing td as QB during 4th qtr garbage time, 1 QB sneak TD during 4th qtr garbage time, 1 receiving TD as a TE, 1 receiving TD as a slot receiver, 1 rushing TD as a RB, and 1 pick 6 TD as a LB.   He may even sing the national anthem before one of the Jets games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You're going to see the three camps now break out between:

• Tebow is the next golden god so stop hating
    • Tebow just isn't a good football player so please stop the insanity
    • BB does it again and will turn the ugly duckling into the prom queen by his mere presence

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

He is just about the same height, weight and speed as Adrian Wilson. Coincidence??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

He is just about the same height, weight and speed as Adrian Wilson. Coincidence??

Things that make you go Hmmm!

Nice one BSF!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Keeps him as far away from possibly passing the ball as can be...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Sadly I'm going to have to change my avatar now  Cry

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Are you complaining about the crap about the Crap?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

homer = in denial

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

• BB does it again and will turn the ugly duckling into the prom queen by his mere presence

You forgot one.

The camp that says Tebow's record is markedly better than all the mindless negative hype that people spew would lead you believe and he deserves a fair shot based on what he does on the field going forward. If you say TT doesn't belong as a QB in the NFL, you in fairness would have to say the same about Luck based on a similar performance record.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

You forgot one.

The camp that says Tebow's record is markedly better than all the mindless negative hype that people spew would lead you believe and he deserves a fair shot based on what he does on the field going forward. If you say TT doesn't belong as a QB in the NFL, you in fairness would have to say the same about Luck based on a similar performance record.

[/QUOTE]

nope, that's covered by the first camp

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

You forgot one.

[/QUOTE]

Geez, babe. How many times are you going to post something to the effect of Tebow and Luck being the same QB?  Shall I detail the differences for you?  A similar rating for the two hardly tells the story.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

It's clear which camp you're in based on your wording of the categories.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

You forgot one.

Geez, babe. How many times are you going to post something to the effect of Tebow and Luck being the same QB?  Shall I detail the differences for you?  A similar rating for the two hardly tells the story.

Funny thing is, Tebow also has a better playoff record than Peyton Manning!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

You forgot one.

I think what you're trying to say is that Tebow's winning percentage in the playoffs is higher.  But lets not call 1 and 1 better than 9-11 with a superbowl win.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

off topic but how sad were the lives these three kids had after that show?

like they were cursed

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or just by reading my posts in the other threads. Yeah it's pretty obvious I don't think he's a good football player in the least sense. Doesn't mean I hate the guy or I have something against him. I just don't think he's a good football player and can't stand the blind loyality of people who think he's one of the greatest things to grace the football field

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or just by reading my posts in the other threads. Yeah it's pretty obvious I don't think he's a good football player in the least sense. Doesn't mean I hate the guy or I have something against him. I just don't think he's a good football player and can't stand the blind loyality of people who think he's one of the greatest things to grace the football field

[/QUOTE]
    what about those os us wo fall in between your 2 categories? i dont think hes the greatest thing ever, nor do i think he is terrible. i see a leader in the lock room who won 2 national championships and 2 sec championships, a heisman finalist 3 times, a guy who recorded over 110 tds in 3 years of college. when given the oportunity to start he lead his team to the playoffs and spanked the steelers in pitt. he has some major technical flaws with his thrwing motion, and he isnt the fastest, but still ra for 700 yards and 6 tds. he played played very well in the clutc/4rth qtr with denver,and imo seemed to inspire the men around him to win. i think a guy like that is worth having on a team that recently seems to fall apart in the clutch/biggest stages. Belichick likes high character, high effort team 1st guys. i challenge any of you to tell us this kid isnt any of those things. sorry about spelling, posting from my phone is very difficult. the keys dont work well lol.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    what about those os us wo fall in between your 2 categories? i dont think hes the greatest thing ever, nor do i think he is terrible. i see a leader in the lock room who won 2 national championships and 2 sec championships, a heisman finalist 3 times, a guy who recorded over 110 tds in 3 years of college. when given the oportunity to start he lead his team to the playoffs and spanked the steelers in pitt. he has some major technical flaws with his thrwing motion, and he isnt the fastest, but still ra for 700 yards and 6 tds. he played played very well in the clutc/4rth qtr with denver,and imo seemed to inspire the men around him to win. i think a guy like that is worth having on a team that recently seems to fall apart in the clutch/biggest stages. Belichick likes high character, high effort team 1st guys. i challenge any of you to tell us this kid isnt any of those things. sorry about spelling, posting from my phone is very difficult. the keys dont work well lol.

[/QUOTE]

Tebow also fumbled the ball 13 times on his historic playoff run, and by run I mean one game against an ailing Steeler's team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Yeah and how many times has Brady got picked off in the playoffs or SB? 

I tend to agree with True Champs last post. When given the chance, the kid has won and has inspired others to do so. He had a ray Lewis effect on the broncos that year. And, contrary to popular belief, the broncos d stunk that year.

i am not sure why everyone is so tough on this kid. He's done nothing but win in college and his limited starting stint in the nfl. He boasts a better record and stats than mallett in both college and the nfl, yet we are all enamored with mallet because he looks pretty throwing and has a canon for an arm. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts