Is it safe???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Is it safe???

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Yeah and how many times has Brady got picked off in the playoffs or SB? 

I tend to agree with True Champs last post. When given the chance, the kid has won and has inspired others to do so. He had a ray Lewis effect on the broncos that year. And, contrary to popular belief, the broncos d stunk that year.

i am not sure why everyone is so tough on this kid. He's done nothing but win in college and his limited starting stint in the nfl. He boasts a better record and stats than mallett in both college and the nfl, yet we are all enamored with mallet because he looks pretty throwing and has a canon for an arm. 

Of those 7 wins 5 of them the opponent scored less than 15 points. I'm going to say that if you can hold opponents to under 15 points you should win the game if you are good at all. One of the wins where the opponent scored more than 15 points The D scored a TD and the kicker made 2 FG's at the end of the game to tie and win it. Of the 11 games Tebow started only 3 did Den scor more than 20 points, one of which (against the Pats) a TD came in garbage time to put them over 20 points. During that time period the Bronco's average 18.55 points per game which would make them 25th in the league. Their yearly average was 19.3 so they were actually scoring more before Tebow took over. Now you can say that  Tebow inspired them but clearly the D had a greater affect on them winning games than Tebows ability to score on offense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

You're going to see the three camps now break out between:

• Tebow is the next golden god so stop hating
    • Tebow just isn't a good football player so please stop the insanity
    • BB does it again and will turn the ugly duckling into the prom queen by his mere presence

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

You forgot one.

The camp that says Tebow's record is markedly better than all the mindless negative hype that people spew would lead you believe and he deserves a fair shot based on what he does on the field going forward. If you say TT doesn't belong as a QB in the NFL, you in fairness would have to say the same about Luck based on a similar performance record.

[/QUOTE]

Geez, babe. How many times are you going to post something to the effect of Tebow and Luck being the same QB?  Shall I detail the differences for you?  A similar rating for the two hardly tells the story.

[/QUOTE]

Tell us the spin... err... I mean story.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

You're going to see the three camps now break out between:

• Tebow is the next golden god so stop hating
    • Tebow just isn't a good football player so please stop the insanity
    • BB does it again and will turn the ugly duckling into the prom queen by his mere presence

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

You forgot one.

The camp that says Tebow's record is markedly better than all the mindless negative hype that people spew would lead you believe and he deserves a fair shot based on what he does on the field going forward. If you say TT doesn't belong as a QB in the NFL, you in fairness would have to say the same about Luck based on a similar performance record.

Geez, babe. How many times are you going to post something to the effect of Tebow and Luck being the same QB?  Shall I detail the differences for you?  A similar rating for the two hardly tells the story.

Tell us the spin...

Oh, I'm sure you'll do that for us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Oh...you WEREN'T talking about the movie?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:

Oh...you WEREN'T talking about the movie?

I put the video in the original post...