Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

is it totally impossible

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

is it totally impossible

the Pats pass on every free agent CB including Talib, crafting a draft trade up with the Eagles to #4 using draft choices this year and next, and select Dee Milliner? They have the next Patrick Peterson for the next 5 years
    The PAts then go the free agent route for Wes and another WR, and sign a S and DL, Vollmer, Arrington, Woody and Edelman?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: is it totally impossible

In response to Godvernment's comment:

no way. milliner is good, but he is no patrick peterson and not worth the price it would cost. plust NE needs more than just 1 CB, they need depth.

exaclty.

and here are plenty of cbs in 1st 3 rounds in draft and in fa.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'd really be surprised if BB made that kind of a move.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

What's so great about Patrick Peterson? Every time I see them play, he's getting torched by somebody. He had a good year returning punts 2 years ago.  Other than that, seems like a lot of hype to me. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

No thank you, this team has to many needs to use it's entire draft resources for a single player. Doesn't seem like it would be worth it to me and very unlike BB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to Godvernment's comment:

no way. milliner is good, but he is no patrick peterson and not worth the price it would cost. plust NE needs more than just 1 CB, they need depth.

exaclty.

and here are plenty of cbs in 1st 3 rounds in draft and in fa.

wasnt that you that also said that about RasI and Tavon Wilson? Isnt it about time the Pats got a stud in the DB? They arent getting one drafting 28 or 29, and they arent there in free agency at prices Pats are willing to pay.

Sections
Shortcuts