Is it worth it to spend the picks to go get Larry Fitzgerald?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Re: Is it worth it to spend the picks to go get Larry Fitzgerald?

Love me the black Irish man with the same name but no dice because of the outrageous salary he will command and the draft picks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

While the thought of Tom throwing him the ball makes me drool, it won't happen. It would cost at least a 1st and a 3rd plus 12 mil+ a year.

Also....did I really see somebody in this thread say Donte Stallworth is just as dangerous as Larry Fitzgerald? Really? Is that why he had 2 receptions on the year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Is it worth it to spend the picks to go get Larry Fitzgerald?:
    [QUOTE]Love me the black Irish man with the same name but no dice because of the outrageous salary he will command and the draft picks.
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]

use next years draft picks and see if he's work out something on the salary. if not lets go get Hankerson out of the U

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinm32. Show kevinm32's posts

Larry Fitzgerald says he like's the pats and wants to win

So this wasn't completely out of the realm....he likes the Pats...he would push us over the edge in terms of offense...we have SO many picks that we can address Defense as well in the draft.

Go get em..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I've said before, use next years 1st and 2nd round picks to get him. We won't need them in 2012. we'll have alreay rebuilt the defense and o-line and starting a new dynasty