Is Jason Taylor worth a look?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Is Jason Taylor worth a look?

I think for the right price, what ever that would be, the guy would be good depth and locker room leadership. Thoughts about this and what you would pay for him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Is Jason Taylor worth a look?

did you watch the afc championship game?  dood was a wasted player on the field. pass rush? all he did was get pushed back to the line of scrimage and start doing jumping jacks.  save your money and a roster spot. my poor sister in law met him in london when they played over there and all she would talk about is how beautiful he was. needless to say, I let her know all game what a piece o.s. he was....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

He's a situational pass rusher and he doesn't play special teams.  Is he still even that good of a pass rusher?  I'd rather have a guy like Vrable back if they're looking for a guy to teach the "Patriot way" to the young guys.     

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I'm not sure I'd want him even for the veteran minimum. I like the guy but I think we need to look for younger guys and players that are also capable of making an impact on special teams if needed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Nyet...  His best years are deffinitely behind him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

No.  He's older than Kraft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

nope 2 years ago yes but now no. He picked the dark side and went to the jets. he made his choice and will never get a ring because of it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Stats Overview TacklesMiscInterceptions
    SPLITTOT SOLO AST SACK STF STFY FF BK INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD
    2010 36 25 11 5.0 5 13 2 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 6

I guess I was blinded by the 5 sacks and 2 FF. I think at least one of those sacks was against Matt Light on Brady.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

No!Let the kids have some time to see what they can do now and in the future.In my opinion I would reup G.Warren,Pryor and Brace.and would be surprised and unhappy if a couple of D.Linemen(an O.Linemen for that matter)are not picked in the draft.As for free agents and trades I would believe they'd be looking at veterans at RB,WR,OLB and Guard(you never ignore another CB who might be available,not in this league).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Is Jason Taylor worth a look?:
    [QUOTE]I think for the right price, what ever that would be, the guy would be good depth and locker room leadership. Thoughts about this and what you would pay for him?
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

I think it'd be a step in the wrong direction at this stage of the Patriots' rebuilding.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Terrific-- great idea, back in 2009

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

He's become too much of a diva. He should just retire and start his little dancing career

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Last year proved he was done.  He also chose more money to go to NY so I think it's funny he lost.

NE needs at least one OLB to be a 3 down player like McGinest was here.

Hopefully, Cunningham becomes that or their new draft pick is that player.

The more versatile the OLB is in a 3-4, the better. 

Taylor is old and vulnerable with the pass.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

no thanks

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

In Response to Re: Is Jason Taylor worth a look?:
    [QUOTE]Last year proved he was done.  He also chose more money to go to NY so I think it's funny he lost. NE needs at least one OLB to be a 3 down player like McGinest was here. Hopefully, Cunningham becomes that or their new draft pick is that player. The more versatile the OLB is in a 3-4, the better.  Taylor is old and vulnerable with the pass.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Wait? You think it's FUNNY he lost?  How did he lose?  Fins won what?  7 games? And how enjoyable was it for him to send the Pats' packing?  Not sure you know the TRUE meaning of loss, afterall, only ONE Team wins the BIG prize.  He went further with Jets than with either Fins of Pats, so that's a win.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

no he's done.  Question: if JT is in the open field and Maroney comes at him carrying the ball who dances first?   who leads?  will it be a tango? a rumba? a waltz? yeew 8^P

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Is Jason Taylor worth a look?:
    [QUOTE]I think for the right price, what ever that would be, the guy would be good depth and locker room leadership. Thoughts about this and what you would pay for him?
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Is JT worth a look? NO! Keep the youth movement going.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

What, Seau isn't available?