is jermaine cunninham ready?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

is jermaine cunninham ready?

and will he play against the bengals? how quickly people forget that jermaine was drafted BEFORE brandon "SOO GOOD BABY" spikes. why BB would select someone before a great prospect as spikes, tell me that NE is high on what jermaine could bring to the table, ie pressuring the passer. they must feel that he has the wherewithal to harrass the QB, something like willie mac used to do so well. maybe he plays a bit tonight, but most likely we`ll see him for the first time in another 10 days.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: is jermaine cunninham ready?

As a rookie I rarely expect much, but he was doing well prior to whatever injury he has.  Lets hope he is fully healed and progresses this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

jermawn crableham is still injured

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

He did not travel with the team and will not play tonight.  I will make a prediction right now (actually made it earlier).  He will hit the IR list the next cutdown and be out for the year.

He has pretty much missed all of training camp, zero snaps in a single preseason game.  We already heard how difficult this d is to pick up, so he is sooooo far behind now, just dont see him getting on the field.

Oh and of course the best part was the Pats with the oh he just "tweaked" his ankle.  That tweak is now 4 weeks old.

Crable part deux!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Worst defence in 12 years. 7-9 this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Hes missed almost all of training camp?

He was the starter for most of training camp got hurt during the JOINT practices which was the first week of the preseason. Hes not "far" behind if he was the starter over certain guys like Nink. Stop talking out of your rear end.

Overall its about how he can rush and right now he can probably do it 100x better than Burgess who is getting pushed around. Cunningham is what the Pats look for in an OLB and he has a rare blend in size and speed and isnt injury prone.

A tweak in ankle can linger up to a month. Look at Wilfork and how he barley played in the Ravens playoff game because of an ankle. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

hes missed more than half of the practices, crableham has

In Response to Re: is jermaine cunninham ready?:
    Hes missed almost all of training camp? He was the starter for most of training camp got hurt during the JOINT practices which was the first week of the preseason. Hes not "far" behind if he was the starter over certain guys like Nink. Stop talking out of your rear end. Overall its about how he can rush and right now he can probably do it 100x better than Burgess who is getting pushed around. Cunningham is what the Pats look for in an OLB and he has a rare blend in size and speed and isnt injury prone. A tweak in ankle can linger up to a month. Look at Wilfork and how he barley played in the Ravens playoff game because of an ankle. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Pats will be lucky to be a 500 team this year. Their defense is bad...no other way to say it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to is jermaine cunninham ready?:
    and will he play against the bengals? how quickly people forget that jermaine was drafted BEFORE brandon "SOO GOOD BABY" spikes. why BB would select someone before a great prospect as spikes, tell me that NE is high on what jermaine could bring to the table, ie pressuring the passer. they must feel that he has the wherewithal to harrass the QB, something like willie mac used to do so well. maybe he plays a bit tonight, but most likely we`ll see him for the first time in another 10 days.
    Posted by koft

BB drafted the wrong Florida DE. In drafting Shawn Crable II, the Pats passed on Carlos Dunlap, a 6'6", 290 pounder, who was taken by the Bengals with the very next selection. He could be a beast. Wouldn't a good, young DE be a fine addition to their defensive front now? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Presumably, Cunningham will start over Burgess once he's ready to return.

Banta-Cain has shown me a lot, and he looks to be leaps and bounds better than Burgess in terms of rushing the passer and stopping the run.

Cunningham was being raved about during training camp and he's the perfect OLB for the Pats. He's big and has a constant motor. Think Willie McGinist here, but slightly shorter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Presumably, Cunningham will start over Burgess once he's ready to return. Banta-Cain has shown me a lot, and he looks to be leaps and bounds better than Burgess in terms of rushing the passer and stopping the run. Cunningham was being raved about during training camp and he's the perfect OLB for the Pats. He's big and has a constant motor. Think Willie McGinist here, but slightly shorter.
    Posted by vertigho

Ok can we please stop with the "he was being raved about in training camp sillyness"?  You know who else was being raved about? Chad Jackson.  How did that work out?  You know who else was being raved about? CRABEL.  How did that work out?

Guy hasnt even stepped on to the field for a single play and you already have him in the starting line-up.  I will believe all the hype when I actually SEE IT ON THE FIELD.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: is jermaine cunninham ready? : Ok can we please stop with the "he was being raved about in training camp sillyness"?  You know who else was being raved about? Chad Jackson.  How did that work out?  You know who else was being raved about? CRABEL.  How did that work out? Guy hasnt even stepped on to the field for a single play and you already have him in the starting line-up.  I will believe all the hype when I actually SEE IT ON THE FIELD.
    Posted by Patsman2

I'm not making that up. The simple fact is that he was being raved about in training camp. I never said that he is the cure-all issues player, but I said that in theory, he'll be starting.

How about you quit being some damn pessimistic.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: is jermaine cunninham ready? : I'm not making that up. The simple fact is that he was being raved about in training camp. I never said that he is the cure-all issues player, but I said that in theory, he'll be starting. How about you quit being some damn pessimistic.
    Posted by vertigho

I didnt say you made it up.  I gave examples of other guys about who were being "raved about".

I am not being pestimistic i am being a realist.  I said I will believe it when I see it.  The guy hasnt played a single down so excuse me if I will hold back judgement that he should be inserted into the starting lineup.

Sections
Shortcuts