is JON GRUDEN heading to DALLAS?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: is JON GRUDEN heading to DALLAS?

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

like my master and prophet Contrarian I too have learned the art of reading between the koolaid if you will... I mean they have hired rob marenelli, billy callahan (yep the one who oaccording to timmmy brown gave him the SB), and every other major Gruden assistant in both Oakland and Tampa. Something's up.. These are not Garrett guys nor are they Jerry's kids.. these are Gruden's homies! Both his offensive and defensive schemes will be the nornm in Dallas. Something must be in Garrett's contract that they can't fire him right now or some contractual thing Gruden's working or some backstage negotiations going on as i write. By the draft, it wouldnt surprise me if Jon walks thru those Dallas doors! at worse, unless Dallas wins the SB, its like a sea Payton situation, where jason is just place-holding and the fix is clearly in! lets see the coach has one year left and all the assistants have multi year deals.. intersting! garrtett shaould man up and quit but then again, judging from his play calling he clearly doesnt have a big pair.

reading between the cool aid-i like that!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Tampa has hired everyone of Gruden's assistants.  He may as well go to Tampa.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

he'll never tolerate jerry's interference no matter how he pays him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Well, I would have to say that Gruden would have sold his soul.  I just don't know how hard up he is because coaching under the dim witted Jones will get you fired no matter what.  You have no wiggle room, no say in the draft and seldom say in coaching changes.  Jerry calls the shots.  Until he runs this current team that Parcells built up for him in the ground Jerry won't welcome any significant changes in who gets a say.  So...how hard up is Gruden?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LOL. chuckie in Dallas? I don't think he's get along with Jones

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

he'll never tolerate jerry's interference no matter how he pays him

Exactly.....and Dallas will never win again as long as JJ fancies himself a football GM.