is jones drew putting down the pats here?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

is jones drew putting down the pats here?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/07/jones-drew-says-the-nfl-tries-to-protect-certain-people/

maybe im wrong,but his quote [takeing BB way out throws me.]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: jones drew putting down the pats?

In Response to jones drew putting down the pats?:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/07/jones-drew-says-the-nfl-tries-to-protect-certain-people/ maybe im wrong,but his quote [takeing BB way out throws me.]
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

I think it's more complimentary than anything.  Belichick has a way of dealing with the media and MJD is just saying he's going that route.  Answering but not giving them anything they can use against him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

I think he means he's not saying anything else. Being secretive like Belichick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: is jones drew putting down the pats here?

it threw me off with the certain special treatment some players get,meaning the brady rule,and then the belichick way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/07/jones-drew-says-the-nfl-tries-to-protect-certain-people/ maybe im wrong,but his quote [takeing BB way out throws me.]

BB always says something like " I'm just looking foward to our next game" instead of saying something inflamatory.  So he's saying he is just looking foward to Wednesday's practice, like Bill might say.  At least that's my guess.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

I think he is saying that he has learned that there are no extra points to be earned by talking, and it is recognized around the league that BB is successful and says as little as possible. So he is going to follow BB's example. But I could be putting a positive spin on it and be completely wrong. Just guessing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i guess a sweet,and sour thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

That article is nothing more than Mike Florio trying to create a "controversy" again. He needs to be reporting on the 5th race at Suffolk Downs with the retired cigar smokers like his dad, Clem Florio used to do at Aqueduct. He is not a football reporter of any note.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeNapoli. Show DeNapoli's posts

In Response to is jones drew putting down the pats here?:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Hey Drew, why don't you call 1-800-waaa and find someone who cares about your hissy fit!!

Go Pats!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

the only thing MJD is guilty of is using BB as a cliche for not addressing direct questions

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

seemed like a compliment for how BB handles himself

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JordanFromMontreal. Show JordanFromMontreal's posts

maybe we can start a new saying ¨I plead the bill belicheck.¨

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

It's tough to tell what his meaning by that statement would be considering the recent rule change instituted is being called "The Brady rule". I think quite a few players are going to be upset at the leagues oveprotection of quarterbacks and thier seemingly general dissinterest in protecting the health of other players, especially the other glamour positions...wide reciever, running back. He might be jealous of the player and/or the team to which the rule was intended to benefit at this time(poor me, why not me). However, the teams and players will change over time to benefit the rest of the league as well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Does this season kind of have a 2007 feel to it. Where media types and sports personalities are already dropping little anti Pats grenades in the news. Between all of the jargon with manigina's spy gate Bs, to the Brady rule to the Pats way of cutting out personal feelings to build a team. We are a target. At the same time I see more people picking against us this year saying there are too many question marks. This is perfect material for Belichick to build that us against the world mantra. Personally I think all we need is Brady coming back with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove! Brady with added motivation should be a scary thought to any team in the league. I would not be surprised to see an amazing show put on by the Patriots this year!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to is jones drew putting down the pats here?:

I can't believe that this yahoo Multi-name is whining about taking a low hit. Why, I'm justpositively sure that he NEVER, EVER hit a blitzing LB, or safety, or corner that low in his career. Why, I'll even put up a post-Obamarama taxed paycheck that he absolutely NEVER, EVER hit a DLman low in his whole career either.

Now, if Ms Multi Name wants to contiunue to play with the big boys, she's got to either: 1) get a lot more height adn bulk (ain't happening), or  2) STF up and play the game. I wonder if she realizes what she did to herself?a think any of those big, bad, and justplain MEAN defenders rad or heard of her remarks?  Why, they'd gladly show Ms Prissy where the sideslines are, if left to their own desires.

When she means as much to the league as an All Pro, 3 time Super Bowl Champ UNPROTECTED WHEN THROWING THE BALL QB, than I'll listen to the whine.

Remember, Ms Multi Name, pinkies up when sipping!

Sections
Shortcuts