Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You?

LAzzzz, its me Stommper, is that you. If not this guy writes just like you. Send us a message, giv eus a sign, where ar eyou.
    THoughts anyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You?

laz? no. leon? no. perhaps he's the cousin or offspring of choir contrarian and communist moderator. 

btw, if i want ur opinion i will give it to you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Laz wouldn't do that, he's not a troll.  Koolaid/bubbakilla/reg22 is the worst troll on this board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You?:
    laz? no. leon? no. perhaps he's the cousin or offspring of choir contrarian and communist moderator.  btw, if i want ur opinion i will give it to you!
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN

WEll thank yo ufor stepping in and setting us straight on that one! Peace be with you my son!Yell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

When a usual poster just disappears you guys ever wonder if they died?  I do. 

K-maxx...maybe, Yapple- I always figured he was old.  It would be nice if they would tell us they have to stop posting because they're dead but who knows what happens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgrisworld. Show russgrisworld's posts

Stomper is Koolaid contrarian. The guys got more personalities than sybil. Same take on everything. Reg, Bubbazilla, bubbakilla, Alcon dragon, Wendy lee. This guy has some time on his hands.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You?:
    Stomper is Koolaid contrarian. The guys got more personalities than sybil. Same take on everything. Reg, Bubbazilla, bubbakilla, Alcon dragon, Wendy lee. This guy has some time on his hands.
    Posted by russgrisworld

now bubba zilla was funny, bubba killa not so much... but come on webdy lee, alcorn dragon. you guys are that delusional to think that anyone who disagrees has to be me or all in one person to be "me"? yep i am also underdogg, indylover and pat876 or whatever his icon is... come on! you dont own this board.. like america, it belongs to YOU and me. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

Interesting idea.

I think we should all include in our wills a representative who will come on with our usual logins and let everyone know we're dead.

I got the house, what did you get . . .

When a usual poster just disappears you guys ever wonder if they died?  I do.  K-maxx...maybe, Yapple- I always figured he was old.  It would be nice if they would tell us they have to stop posting because they're dead but who knows what happens.
    Posted by shenanigan

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You? : now bubba zilla was funny, bubba killa not so much... but come on webdy lee, alcorn dragon. you guys are that delusional to think that anyone who disagrees has to be me or all in one person to be "me"? yep i am also underdogg, indylover and pat876 or whatever his icon is... come on! you dont own this board.. like america, it belongs to YOU and me. 
    Ahhh no, I am not Kool-Aid nut addiction, I am her ein FLA baby, having to use a p2p to watch the games cuz all they show down here is freaking college, and tampa and miami, which was blacked out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

When a usual poster just disappears you guys ever wonder if they died?  I do.  K-maxx...maybe, Yapple- I always figured he was old.  It would be nice if they would tell us they have to stop posting because they're dead but who knows what happens.
    Posted by shenanigan

Kmax and any form of that name were being executed by a BDC moderator early this year.  I herd he's sill around with a new name.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You? : Kmax and any form of that name were being executed by a BDC moderator early this year.  I herd he's sill around with a new name.
    Posted by Tcal2

You were the only guy I thought might be him because he usually had a clever photo as a response but I wasn't sure because I thought I remembered him dropping the F-bomb pretty regular. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You?:
    LAzzzz, its me Stommper, is that you. If not this guy writes just like you. Send us a message, giv eus a sign, where ar eyou. THoughts anyone?
    Posted by MatildaWanna

Are you angry with Laz?  You have to learn to separate your crazies.

Laz is nuts in a totally weird, off-the-wall re-represntation of what you may have been thinking. Choir is the kind of nuts you don't make eye contact with.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

this is kind of a funny thread. i guess its easier than discussing last sunday's disaster, or the demise of faulk.
    since we're discussing board regulars, i for one am glad to see russ back. i'm not sure why he was banned or why people were so angry at him. sure he posts a lot but who cares. i like his positive outlook. its better than all the people on here that want to fire BB and cut brady after one loss. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

this is kind of a funny thread. i guess its easier than discussing last sunday's disaster, or the demise of faulk. since we're discussing board regulars, i for one am glad to see russ back. i'm not sure why he was banned or why people were so angry at him. sure he posts a lot but who cares. i like his positive outlook. its better than all the people on here that want to fire BB and cut brady after one loss. 
    Posted by artielang

Artie you are so right! I have been trying to spread Patriot Nation love, to show support for this season (it's finished, over, Kaput). To raise the spirits of the doom and gloomers, To give hope where there is none (the Patriots) and what do I get?   
    Whiners, whimps, zealots, wanna-be's, bashers, gashers, neophites, and those are the supposed hopefuls!
    It's not like it use to be I can tell you that, back in the days of Steve (long Neck) Grogan. Now that was football. Now we have models, pretty boys, large foreheads, sissy's, panzies and pinko helmet gazers, and those are just the fans!
    But I wont give up Artie, no sir ree! I will do it if I have to do it alone, I will get these Patriot fans off the ledge, even if I have to knock em off it or push em off it. This lolly gaging and foolishness must stop!Wink

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Interesting idea. I think we should all include in our wills a representative who will come on with our usual logins and let everyone know we're dead. I got the house, what did you get . . . In Response to Re: Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You? :
    Posted by lightningbrain

I got the chalet in Switzerland.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You? : Kmax and any form of that name were being executed by a BDC moderator early this year.  I herd he's sill around with a new name.
    Posted by Tcal2

Now where did you get that idea, T?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You? : Are you angry with Laz?  You have to learn to separate your crazies. Laz is nuts in a totally weird, off-the-wall re-represntation of what you may have been thinking. Choir is the kind of nuts you don't make eye contact with.
    Posted by EnochRoot

I wouldn't want to make eye contact with anyone that posts here. And that's including myself. That's why I've removed all the mirrors. Not that I could see myself in them anyways and...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Contrarian is the old Reg122.  The "Reg" is for Reginald.  He actually fessed up to it a loooong time ago but has forgotten about it...which is why he denies it now.  He is definitely not Laz though.

There's a lot of creativity on this board.  Perhaps we need to send some of it to O'Brian...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You? : Are you angry with Laz?  You have to learn to separate your crazies. Laz is nuts in a totally weird, off-the-wall re-represntation of what you may have been thinking. Choir is the kind of nuts you don't make eye contact with.
    Posted by EnochRoot

WHAT? what does that mean enoch... choir may have lovely eyes!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Is KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN really LAZSANITORIUM? Laz is that You? : WHAT? what does that mean enoch... choir may have lovely eyes!

Yes, umm, I am certain choir (you) may have lovely eyes. I can haz cheeseburger, too.

<back away slowly. don't make eye contact>

Sections
Shortcuts