Is Leinart Done in Arizona?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Is Leinart Done in Arizona?

Could be: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/26/matt-leinart-benched-for-saturday-could-be-done-in-arizona/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

Re: Is Leinart Done in Arizona?

From my what I've seen and in my humble yet "expert" opinion, he hasn't looked very good, maybe terrible is a better word.  Then again I didn't really think he was very good as USC either...just saying!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

In Response to Is Leinart Done in Arizona?:

WHO CARES?? This is relevant to a Patriots board how...?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Now we just have to sit back and wait for the other one show all that Pete Carroll tutoring. 
    After the NY media starts ripping on him for a 1-3 start he may not make the season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

he looked terrible against the blitz the other night-

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Is Leinart Done in Arizona?: Millions of dollars to hang out with chicks in hot tubs. Must be nice getting drafted high in the NFL, then goofing off. He and Jamarcus should do a reality show.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Cassel looked horrible in preseason two years ago.  The Cardinals may be overreacting to public pressure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

IMO, leinart may be done in this league...sure...he might get a back up job somewhere...but unless he pulls an alex smith like turn around to his career...he is going to be in canada or the UFL/AFL soon enough

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

been a dud from day one, had one of the best QBs to learn from, and he's pissed it away

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Is Leinart Done in Arizona?:
    Cassel looked horrible in preseason two years ago.  The Cardinals may be overreacting to public pressure.
    Posted by sfpat

That's true. I remember being very surprised when I found out they kept him and cut Gutierrez. The NFL is a tricky thing to predict.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

another chad jackson... thinks he can come into the NFL and be as good as u r in college without putting in any effort...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

dude he almost won you a game against red hot titans last year, they have to give him a try who is the replacement anderson? he is no better.

Sections
Shortcuts