Is Manning now the new Brady?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

Is Manning now the new Brady?

It is what it is. didnt think any QB could reach brady's heights of 2007, but i think Peyton now has. he is playing at the highest level i have EVER seen any qb play at. belichick's decision says it all. if bel was playing against brady, i do not think he is going for it on his own 28 on 4th and 2 as he did due to extreme fear. anxiety and doom for what must had seemed rightfully inevitable. there was absolutely nothing any defense in the history of football could have done to stop peyton from putting that ball in the end zone regardless of where he had gotten the ball after a punt!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cunnigham7. Show cunnigham7's posts

Re: Is Manning now the new Brady?

No,... he is the same old Manning. In my opinion, he's always been better than Brady. At the beginning of his career, Manning had almost no help on the Colts team. Now the Colts beat the Pats with Manning, Wayne, and basically a bunch of Rookies and very young players. The dynasty of New England might be over. At 6-3 they have a good chance to make the playoffs, but ONLY because of the weak division they play in. They still have New Orleans to play and will lose that game. I respect Brady, and he is one of the finest, but at this stage , I would pick Manning over Brady in a heartbeat!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

In Response to Re: Is Manning now the new Brady?:
    No,... he is the same old Manning. In my opinion, he's always been better than Brady. At the beginning of his career, Manning had almost no help on the Colts team. Now the Colts beat the Pats with Manning, Wayne, and basically a bunch of Rookies and very young players. The dynasty of New England might be over. At 6-3 they have a good chance to make the playoffs, but ONLY because of the weak division they play in. They still have New Orleans to play and will lose that game. I respect Brady, and he is one of the finest, but at this stage , I would pick Manning over Brady in a heartbeat!
    Posted by cunnigham7

Apparently so will all but 2 of the still living HOF quarterbacks!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

If I wanted to get to the superbowl, I would take Brady. Manning is one of the best regular season QB's in the game. He's always a big plus for a fantasy team. His numbers are unreal. However when it comes to the playoffs, he is not so good. That is why you always take Brady.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: Is Manning now the new Brady?:
    Posted by cunnigham7

Don't you pick the pats to lose everygame. If we went by your predictions, they would be 0-9

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tojo. Show tojo's posts

Manning is a better quarterback, Brady is a better leader.  I take Brady.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-pats-fan. Show can-pats-fan's posts

As much as I hate the retarded looking Manning, he is the all around better quarterback.  The Pats D used to be the best in he league and that's why we could handle the Colts 5 years ago.  Now we have similiar stinky D's and Manning dominates.

Good call on going for it on 4th down.  If we get the extra yard we win the game, if we punt Manning walks down he field and wins the game (like he did the last two drives).

Sections
Shortcuts