Is Marie Osmond Hot or what?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Is Marie Osmond Hot or what?

I'll take Teri any day.   Doesn't Marie O. have about 20 kids?  Probably not a pretty sight with no clothes on.
    I was hoping that Tiger Woods was gonna say something in his press conference like:  "Hey,  it was fun while it lasted but alas,  I got caught, he he.  I'm still richer than God so who care what you think."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Is Marie Osmond Hot or what?:
    I'll take Teri any day.   Doesn't Marie O. have about 20 kids?  Probably not a pretty sight with no clothes on. I was hoping that Tiger Woods was gonna say something in his press conference like:  "Hey,  it was fun while it lasted but alas,  I got caught, he he.  I'm still richer than God so who care what you think."
    Posted by Salcon

TIger should have walked out there and said, Hey, Im human, I love women and Im always hooooooorny. THis is between him and his wife and not anyone else.He owes no one an appology except her. Screew the press which are nothing more than scum bags looking to trash anyone possible to make a buck. Tiger should have said, tell you what, Im done playing golf so lets see how you big shots handle that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Oh i get it! because he got that blow job... That joke has been hilarious for twelve years now! hahaahaha.

Actually it isn't funny. I bet you cant wait for Jay Leno's return to the tonight show

Bill Clinton would LOL!
    Posted by harleyroadking103

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Are we a little sensitive there pinochle?  You left yourself wide open for that one and it was just a joke. I like Bill C. voted for him twice and thought he did a great job as president. I find hard to believe he was impeached for his behavior in the Whitehouse and just yesterday the DOJ found that Bush and company didn't do anything wrong in torturing prisoners other than call it bad judgement.

I'm really starting to hate our gov't

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

pinochle what's your fixation with billary?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

... I'm really starting to hate our gov't
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Why, because we were mean to the towel heads who took down the Trade Center and killed 3,000 Americans?  They should never have even made it to Guantanamo...alive anyway.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Is Marie Osmond Hot or what? : Why, because we were mean to the towel heads who took down the Trade Center and killed 3,000 Americans?  They should never have even made it to Guantanamo...alive anyway.
    Posted by Muzwell

No I hate gov't for alot of reasons. First let me say the terrorist should all die but the the U.S. doesn't torture we are better than that, kill, capture, try, and execute them but no to torture. Lying to start wars, creating secret prisons and torturing all found to be bad judgement but getting a BJ is impeachable...amazing. Don't get me started on taxes!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"WHy do women- even after they've made a ton of dough and have a thriving career- act like total slu'ts for stupid magazines. Hillary Clinton would not approve of this behavior."

"WHy do doughy women that have a thriving career even after they've gained a ton- think stup!d magazines would like them to act like slu'ts. Hillary Clinton would not be approved for this kind of behavior." 
    ~It's a mystery to me...

And man...Plus 1, towards who offered those Teri Hatcher pics...  Brunettes over Blondes 120 ways til sunday (except for Gwen Stefani...but, back when she was kind of a "punk" 20-yo, and not corporate...I'm still keepin' that option open).  No Doubt, I actually had a College girlfriend dress up as Gwen Stefani once for a Halloween party back in the day (it just wasn't the same though...not even close). 

See, wherein Ally Sheedy (good god, when she was like 18 in War Games) got me through the mid 80's, Winnie Cooper kept me goin' til the 90's (who cares about her real name)- And BOTH sold me on the notion that IF dudes the size of Ferris Bueller and looking as dork-ey as Kevin Arnold, CAN get those women...I should really be aiming my sights towards some Goddess named after a planet or something (or at least, her sister)...  Anyone saying Television isn't realistic and that it deflates  & corrupts actual reality, was just an id!ot in my book (the book of Gwen, Ally & Winnie). 

But the problem with ALL these women, Is that they grow older...  Which is a problem I've yet to solve, considering since I personally (like most other males)-Do Not grow older (or at the mere least-we get better with age)-  Marie, Ally, even Winnie, Terri (but man, her surgeon has done wonders)-and dare I say my beloved Gwen too...can only offer so much.  And, see but-I hate even sounding like a mysoginist-pig here, yet novelty trully has to be the 1 and only criterion for any healthy relationship(cough-"s") with a woman(cough-"en") for there to be any sort of long term happiness (except in the woman's case...who was to remain utterly steadfast & totally loyal)...see that didn't come out sounding too bad, right? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"What about Heather Locklear? She can take you from the late 70's to present."

SA, sadly no...again, that's the 70's Brunette Model's job (so even Daisey Dukes is out...barely).  IN (as mentioned) are- The scantily-clad girl Charlton Heston's fire-arm is aiming straight at who's riding on the back of his horse (not able to speak...wow!), ALONG WITH-Michael Corleone's sicilian-beauty he first marries, named Apollonia (just fluent in Italian...prett darn sweet too).  Yea...the animals on this board "have finally done it...buncha d#mn dirty apes!"   

Sections
Shortcuts