Is Moss a call away?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Is Moss a call away?

Is Moss coming back sooner than we think? It looks like Ocho is not learning the Pats system. T Price can do what he is doing and everyone is hard on B Tate. Just something to think about?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Re: Is Moss a call away?

No more moss threads hes not coming back hes done

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Stop hyperventilating over the pre-season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

He can do what Ocho is doing and better!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Is Moss a call away?:
    He can do what Ocho is doing and better!
    Posted by FLY2K

Are John Hannah, Raymond Clayborn, and Andre Tippett coming back?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

If they can perform better than Ocho, yes!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

If they can perform better than Ocho, yes!
    Posted by FLY2K

I would have a little concern with them at WR...lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Lol.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Theres really no need for two of the same threads. Relax.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Unless he can play O-Line I don't see how we need him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Unless he can play O-Line I don't see how we need him.
    Posted by FishTaco64

4 milion signing bonus he is going no where

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I am NOT impressed with Ocho thus far. Again dropped passes and those two he dropped tonight could have went for would be TDs and I do not see him gaining any chemistry with Tom yet. They are way off and not on the same page and that is very clear.
    I wish BB would seriously think about cutting, trading, or doing something else with him. Very disappointed in him thus far. He should have been picking things up faster by now and staying off twitter and in the playbook. He is just NOT getting it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

I am NOT impressed with Ocho thus far. Again dropped passes and those two he dropped tonight could have went for would be TDs and I do not see him gaining any chemistry with Tom yet. They are way off and not on the same page and that is very clear. I wish BB would seriously think about cutting, trading, or doing something else with him. Very disappointed in him thus far. He should have been picking things up faster by now and staying off twitter and in the playbook. He is just NOT getting it.
    Posted by WelkerRules

Lets give him some more time. Imo its not so much the offense , as a whole , but more the subtlety's of it. Brady can/will change a play , or throw in another variation with a hip tap , look of the eyes etc.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Genius should have brought back Moss instead of Chad. Duh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Ochonada still hasn't produced a good outing and moss may be closer than we think with WW suffering a neck injury thanx to TB's terrible passing! Oh well back to the drawing board. Guys who got low grades for tonights game TB,Ocho,Matt Light,BB for going exclusively 3-4 it sure won't be lost on the Patriots during practice this week,they Stunk the joint out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Ochonada still hasn't produced a good outing and moss may be closer than we think with WW suffering a neck injury thanx to TB's terrible passing! Oh well back to the drawing board. Guys who got low grades for tonights game TB,Ocho,Matt Light,BB for going exclusively 3-4 it sure won't be lost on the Patriots during practice this week,they Stunk the joint out
    Posted by sportsbozo1

3-4 is a dead horse. Genius don't have the players to pull that off. He probably ran it to get a look at some of the stiffs he has drafted for a 3-4 to see if they have gotten a clue yet; apparently not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"s Moss coming back sooner than we think? "

No. Ocho and Moss are not identical players either, you need to grasp this please. 

Taylor Price might be close to Moss if you must compare. If Price works well, we don't need Moss. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

In Response to Re: Is Moss a call away? : Are John Hannah, Raymond Clayborn, and Andre Tippett coming back?
    Posted by Rocky

Don't think they could fit through that door

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Offenive line=STINKS Period!!!!!They have STUNK EVER SINCE THE 2007 SB...
    Wr=every singled one STINKS period!!!!! Terriable #1wr, Terriable #2wr, except 4 Welker------------ />Triple teamed on every god damm play or gets killed when he catches the ball(wont last long)
    0 Pass Rush, no playmakers 2 get 2 the QB
    Kraft=Very Cheap now, doesen't want 2 pay 4 high impact Wr's or high impact passrushers anymore ever again because he doesent care now that he has 3 rings and tom Brady there to continue sell outs 4 him at the stadium
    Belicheck=Out coached the past 4 years when it counts!!!!! NOT THE SAME COACH ANYMORE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

In Response to Is Moss a call away?:
    Is Moss coming back sooner than we think? It looks like Ocho is not learning the Pats system. T Price can do what he is doing and everyone is hard on B Tate. Just something to think about?
    Posted by FLY2K

I'm the one person who agrees with you.  If a WR goes on IR, he will be there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What has happened to Branch?  I don't think he has a catch so far. 

O'Brein needs to learn to target our Great TE's a lot more, adapt to a fast rush with quick slants and outs and just like the Jets game BLGE doesn't get it done against a good line.  He has no shake, bake and Burst.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

This has never been discussed but one of the reasons Moss did not want to return to New England was that at the end of his stay with the Patriots there was an incident where he was walking under the stands and a "fan" who was standing above urinated down on Moss. It was windy and there was alot of spray. Moss was upset about this incident and it has been a factor in his subsequent decision making. Has there ever been an investigation?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

They should definately tract that urinary event; if true it's like an infection to the whole of Patriot Nation. One pass I'd like to see them add is that little shovel thing that  Manning, Brees, and/or Rivers do to the safety valve running back/chip blocker/blitz pickuper; since that would be Woodhead, it would likely be a very effecive quick play to beat the blitzes that have been killing the no backfield spread formation.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Is Moss a call away? : Are John Hannah, Raymond Clayborn, and Andre Tippett coming back?
    Posted by Rocky

How about Steve nelson, Sam Adams, and Mike Haynes?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Is Moss a call away?:
    Posted by FLY2K

I would take Moss in a HEARTBEAT over Ochocinco

Ocho does nothing that Branch and Taylor Price can't already do

Sections
Shortcuts