Is Moss a call away?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Is Moss a call away?

I didn't think Ocho was going to be the game breaker this offense needed at the wideout spot, however I did think he could be a reliable (if unspectacular) type of guy, that would run excellent routes and add more experience to our passing game. So far he has looked a bit like Donald Hase and Chad Jackson. It's very obvious that Brady looks very uncomfortable throwing the ball to him and Ocho looks nervous just running around out there. I got to believe they have 12 to 15 plays designed for him and are not showing that hand in any of these games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Re: Is Moss a call away?:
    Genius should have brought back Moss instead of Chad. Duh.
    Posted by BabeParilli

wow - you are incredibly smart (with the benefit of hindsight) !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Is Moss a call away? : wow - you are incredibly smart (with the benefit of hindsight) !!
    Posted by PatFanInBA2

Anybody who knows football could tell you that Ochocinco didn't bring anything new to the table

He's a route-runner in an offense full of them (Branch, Edelman, Welker).  Difference is he doesn't know the offense and doesn't appear to be picking it up very quickly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

He can do what Ocho is doing and better!
    Posted by FLY2K

You mean dropping balls?

Sections
Shortcuts