Is ne game a man?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Is ne game a man?

Your Harley dude is a very lucky man.....nice picture Game. If I was 20 years younger....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man?:
    All I can say is if Negame is not the person who is in the avatar, I would be shocked.  She has been here way too many years, with too many different pictures.  If I am wrong, then the guy that would be pretending to be here, would have to be stalking the person we see in the pictures. But I still assume, she is the hot, sweet, football nut we all know and love on here. 
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

LOL, many years? How about less than two years. But i'll agree with the hot, based on her latest avatar, and apparently she does know some football

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I love that Harley man!!!  (and football)  LOL!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : LOL, many years? How about less than two years. But i'll agree with the hot, based on her latest avatar, and apparently she does know some football
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Kansas ,no YOU are wrong, I've been on this board for a long time, don't go by the info on the avatar. I had over 4000 posts before the message board changed and dumped all my history. Blissman, Mordi  and I go wayyyyy back!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : I had over 4000 posts before the message board changed and dumped all my history.Posted by NEGAME

don't you hate it when they do that. that happened to me on another board too. anyway hats off to allyou old timers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I respect NEGame, infact, I think her fanis is bigger than most of the other people on this board. It's always nice to have a female's POV in life, especially Football life.  But... I have just one rude question that my mummy always told me to never ask a lady. How does it seem that you look 16 in the picture of you in a Brady shirt, 25 in that evening dress, amazing in that bikini, and eerily like Belichick in that other pick? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

P.S. I love Patsgirl and NEGame's FBIQ equally. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I respect NEGame, infact, I think her fanis is bigger than most of the other people on this board. It's always nice to have a female's POV in life, especially Football life.  But... I have just one rude question that my mummy always told me to never ask a lady. How does it seem that you look 16 in the picture of you in a Brady shirt, 25 in that evening dress, amazing in that bikini, and eerily like Belichick in that other pick?"

"Film confers a spurious eternity." ~Jim Morrison
    TRANSLATION:  The Lizard-King wouldn't sound nearly as intelligent IF he actually said, "Polaroids can take pictures of people at different times in their life."

Gamer's been on here when I originally came on in Late 2005...maybe she was 13 then, but I saw no pic at the time, but I really don't care SINCE imho-and either way, Our Gamer has earned every single right to be or say WhateverTH she says she is...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Kansas, the board changed hosts and we all lost our original sign up dates, proper total of posts etc.  Gamer has been here for sever more years than listed.  As have many many more of us and Leon, but we try and block that out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Who would have thought 5 pages of posts debating the gender of a poster here...  I'm content thinking NEGame is in fact a female.  Of course, it could be because the alternative is just too scary to accept.  As for getting too worked up over the relative hotness of gamer, I'm not sure there is enough resolution in a 1"x1" avatar picture to determine that.  I'm ugly as sin and I can probably post an avatar that even makes me look handsome....ok, maybe not.  Maybe my Czech wife has set the bar pretty high in my household for hotness.  Those of you who have ever visited Prague understand me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Thank you Mord BTW Pats girl, I don't have to worry about spelling with my business. Let me correct something here, I probably shouldn't call it a "business". I work out of my home. I have an office, two computers, three screens, no employees and no product. I love what I do It's fast paced, and a little risky, but that's part of the excitment.
    Posted by NEGAME

Now you could just say you are a day trader.  Yes, I do the same thing at times, like when F was under $2 and AAPL tanked when Steve Jobs announced his 6-month break.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Your Harley man is a lucky dude GAME!  I'm glad everything is sorted out now and we can get BACK to FOOTBALL Talk!  Thanks for the latest Pic too!  (wow!-all I can say is:  Hotttttiee!)

Back to Football talk now! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

Geeze guys...this took on a life of its own while I was busy with life!

I'm in NO competition whatsoever with NEGame. I am not a gorgeous blonde (if thats what you really are. more power to ya)

Just a Pats fanatic. I really only come to this site to learn more about my obsession with football - but most of the time have to filter through crap talk from trolls about how great Indy or SD is.

And whoever asked about the Maroney jersey... it was my maiden-name, I bought it before he even stepped foot on the field. Waste of money in soooo many ways.

I'm a Welker girl since way back but I haven't had an extra $80 for a new jersey. Times are tough.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? :  thank you blissman, Harley, Papi,, Laz and  Mordi  oh and Jbolt
    Posted by NEGAME

Yep, It has just been confirmed.....I am chopped liver.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

"And whoever asked about the Maroney jersey... it was my maiden-name, I bought it before he even stepped foot on the field. Waste of money in soooo many ways.

I'm a Welker girl since way back but I haven't had an extra $80 for a new jersey. Times are tough."

I hear you, sister, my 83 jersey still say Branch on it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Who cares if she is a hot blonde or not? Im not here trying to pick her up. This is football board and she comes here to talk football.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

As a girl I won't post my picture on here for a few reasons (most importantly because I work with one of you...) but the main reason is I had an avatar with my pic on another sports message board and no one took me seriously and guys just made pervy comments constantly. It was fun/flattering for about 5 minutes but it got annoying because I really just wanted to talk football.

So Game, not trying to hate at all, but if you really do just want to come here to talk football, why post pics of yourself in a bikini? Especially when in those pics the camera was pointed at the one area that was going to make every guy on here drool!  I've noticed that you have changes the pic to BB, but I was just curious what your original motivation was....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hey Kellie,  My motivation was to try to get the boys on here all horney, so they would Email me and BEG me to date them!!!!! Ilso I was hoping to snare one that has a lot of money so I can go buy a new Alyssa Milano Brady shirt!!!!!

PS I don't have to explain anything to you Patsgirl, or anyone else.  Women are so petty.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Hey Kellie,  My motivation was to try to get the boys on here all horney, so they would Email me and BEG me to date them!!!!! Ilso I was hoping to snare one that has a lot of money so I can go buy a new Alyssa Milano Brady shirt!!!!! PS I don't have to explain anything to you Patsgirl, or anyone else.  Women are so petty.
    Posted by NEGAME

LOL! 

Lots of money?  guess that leaves me out....then again, I am chopped liver...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Please don't call me petty.  You don't have to explain yourself to me, I was just asking you a question. You didn't have to answer. I think you have every right to post whatever picture you want! I just think it's funny that you would choose to post a picture with your t**s hanging out and not expect people to comment.

Obviously you posted that picture because you wanted attention..I mean seriously!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Please don't call me petty.  You don't have to explain yourself to me, I was just asking you a question. You didn't have to answer. I think you have every right to post whatever picture you want! I just think it's funny that you would choose to post a picture with your t**s hanging out and not expect people to comment. Obviously you posted that picture because you wanted attention..I mean seriously!
    Posted by KellieMB

Oh boohoohoo, for god's sake lighten up!

and BTW, you stole someone elses avatar!!!  so there!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

CAATTTTTT FIGHT!!!! This thread is getting awesomer and awesomer!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgirl6. Show patsgirl6's posts

Listen NEgame. I never asked you to explain anything to me. Maybe you have nothing else to do but worry about what people in the cyber world think of you - personally I COULDN'T CARE LESS. But now, your starting to pi** me off.

Kellie, if this 'person' really is who she says she is, she is obviously lacking both confidence and attention. Not to mention a BRAIN.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? :  Oh boohoohoo, for god's sake lighten up! and BTW, you stole someone elses avatar!!!  so there!!!
    Posted by NEGAME

Oh "Game", I suspect you're the only one who needs to "lighten" up and thats why you post pics of someone who probably weighs about 150lbs less than you actually do.

However, if that was you in the black string bikini pic I have some advice: my brother in law is a great plastic surgeon. I'll message you his info, he can give you a much needed lift! Wink

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Zingers flying everywhere!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts