Is ne game a man?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

Is ne game a man?

It's the internet who really knows.And by the way the biggest thing you put in your mouth is wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Is ne game a man?

As long as you don't make out with them it's OK. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

If the avitar tha she has is actually her, then NO she is not a man......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Uh no I am not a man, just a crazy female that loves football, riding the Harley with my sexy guy, being outdoors, drinking white wine by the pool, running a fairly prosperous business from  my home, (no don't go there LOL) and a football nut!! I follow all the teams, not just the Patriots, pay a lot of money to get the Direct TV Superfan, can't wait for the combine, the Draft and Augest!! I read all your post and have learned so much from you football gurus. I'm here to stay, in fact been here a lot longer than some of you newbies. But thanks for asking.

PS That is me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

We need to hook up Game. What do you guys ride? mine is 2004 Roadking obviously......ha ha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

you need to wear a helmet when you ride. put some helmets on the boobies too. wouldnt want anything to happen to those

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

well, sirphinochle, thanks for bringing the level of conversation down AGAIN.  you seem to excel at it.  Hey,NEGAME, as a Pennsylvania (transplanted, not native) Pat fan, I feel ya on the Sunday ticket thing.  People who don't know how much it takes to keep THAT going dont get it.  I do it HD, so about $350 last year.  Worth it to see my team.  GO PATS! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hey davedsone,I also do the HD, but we get a whole season of great football for the price of one day at the stadium so I feel the price is ok and they have the 30 min replays of every game which are kinda fun.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man?:
    PS That is me.
    Posted by NEGAME

PS. Quit teasing us. The picture with the Brady shirt was good enough.

BTW, how bout an outfit like coltsbabe wears for next avatar. LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, maybe the question should be: is sirpinochle a man. he/she has a new Hillary avatar.

its looks better than the other one, but still i've never seen a picture of Hliiary that would knock your socks off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

you need to wear a helmet when you ride. put some helmets on the boobies too. wouldnt want anything to happen to those
    Posted by sirpinochle

Hey sir, it's called leathers not helmets Leather is what you wear to protect boobies, butts and in your case your balls. Harley leather is the best you can buy, especially Willie G, which is all I wear, but You wouldn't understand that, so go get on your little scooter and pretend you are Harley road King!!!  NOT!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

FYI, with Sunday ticket it stays unless you cancel it.  They offer all kinds of deals up until the season starts to get people to buy it.  The last 2 years I was looking to cut back so I called to cancel Sunday ticket right before the season began and they offered me a beter deal than they offer on TV to get me to stay.  $99 and Superfan for free, I told my neighbor who also had Sunday ticket and they called to cancel and got the same offer.  The year before when I called to cancel they gave me the $99 but not superfan.  Anyway, I think they keep those deals a secret unless they get a cancellation so you may want to try it. 

I'll be in Germany next season, no Directv or Sunday Ticket, maybe there's a way to watch over the internet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

..I'll be in Germany next season, no Directv or Sunday Ticket, maybe there's a way to watch over the internet.
    Posted by shenanigan

Having lived overseas a lot, I can emphasize with you over the difficulties of watching games.  While the Internet streams like Justin.tv are much better than they used to be, they are still poor overall and cannot be counted on to even broadcast the game.  I might be making more trips to Europe in the near future during the season.  I have a plan in place:

1. My brother has DirecTV.  I will simply buy the NFL Sunday ticket.
    2. Buy a SlingBox from Sling Media, hook it up to one of the DirecTV boxes, and watch it via Internet anytime.  I'm going to pay for an extra receiver that nobody in his house uses.  That will guarantee I have unfettered access to not only football, but any DirecTV programming.

So if you had a willing accomplice family member or friend in the US, you could actually pay for your own DirecTV receiver, Sunday Ticket, a SlingBox, and then watch full DirecTV programming over the Internet while overseas.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : Having lived overseas a lot, I can emphasize with you over the difficulties of watching games.  While the Internet streams like Justin.tv are much better than they used to be, they are still poor overall and cannot be counted on to even broadcast the game.  I might be making more trips to Europe in the near future during the season.  I have a plan in place: 1. My brother has DirecTV.  I will simply buy the NFL Sunday ticket. 2. Buy a SlingBox from Sling Media, hook it up to one of the DirecTV boxes, and watch it via Internet anytime.  I'm going to pay for an extra receiver that nobody in his house uses.  That will guarantee I have unfettered access to not only football, but any DirecTV programming. So if you had a willing accomplice family member or friend in the US, you could actually pay for your own DirecTV receiver, Sunday Ticket, a SlingBox, and then watch full DirecTV programming over the Internet while overseas.  
    Posted by carawaydj

Thanks for the info, I've heard about the Slingbox but I was wondering if you know a couple of things.  Can I change the channel from my Computer or would I have to get the person with the reciever to change the channel?  Does it require a highspeed connection from me, from the person with the Slingbox?  Would watching TV through the Slingbox basically use up the person who is providing the feed's connection and make thier internet unuseable?  For example, will thier internet connection be extremely slow all day on Sundays because of this feed?  My brother also has Directv, just want to make sure I know what he's getting into if we do this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : Thanks for the info, I've heard about the Slingbox but I was wondering if you know a couple of things.  Can I change the channel from my Computer or would I have to get the person with the reciever to change the channel?  Does it require a highspeed connection from me, from the person with the Slingbox?  Would watching TV through the Slingbox basically use up the person who is providing the feed's connection and make thier internet unuseable?  For example, will thier internet connection be extremely slow all day on Sundays because of this feed?  My brother also has Directv, just want to make sure I know what he's getting into if we do this.
    Posted by shenanigan

1. You can fully control your cable/sat receiver from the Internet.  They have an on-screen remote control.

2. You need a broadband connection.  I imagine that not buying the HD version will minimize bandwidth requirements some.  The sole issue is not with the download speeds in the house it's installed, but the upload speeds.   Upload speeds are usually half what the download speeds are.  If your brother has a slow Internet, your video quality may suffer.  However, the video UPLOAD from the SlingBox to your computer should have a minimal effect, if even noticed, on the ability of anyone in your brother's house to surf the web, since you are mostly downloading data when you do so.  When could performance be noticed?  When they are also uploading data while you watch TV.  For instance, while you are watching the Pats kick the snot out of the Colts, your brother is uploading a photo album to Facebook.

You have to make the call.  I know that some of the SAT providers in Europe offer a few English channels now, but the content still bites.  As for AFN, well no other network has ever got me so excited to watch a regular commercial again like AFN.  It's maddening I tell you, maddening.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I love you, NEGame. There, I said it. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Harleys and football the two best thing to talk about. Posted by Lastat

actually woman and football are the two best things to talk about, after that i like fast cars, and music

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : actually woman and football are the two best things to talk about, after that i like fast cars, and music
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Women, Football, and more women for me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcondragon. Show alcondragon's posts

Ok Im ready for the hate mail but Harley is over rated and so over priced! Been there done that, tired of them always being in the shop and the cost so I sold out.
    I have a custom built with S&S Engine that never needs work on, Jims 6 speed trans. Nothing wrong with people loving their Harley but this for me is just so much better and being next to Daytona Beach it just turns heads everytime, so the women love to talk about it and take pics with it but when they do I never mention football.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I'm going nutz with all the Harley talk. It's about 10 degrees here and I haven't ridden since October. BIKEFEVER BIKEFEVER I NEED A CURE.....BAD

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To ALL:

Allow me to entertain you all with a little tale of WHY we utterly need Gamer.  Here goes...

~A long, long, and I mean VERY long time ago, 2 traveling brothers were going from place to place looking for something...somewhere. They carried with them some wheat seeds they had traded some of their goods for with a woman a long ways back on the road, and they also had a few calves and a large bull. Now, once these 2 guys happened across a beautifully fertile plot of land in the bottom of a basin comprising the outlet of a few rivers, they both knew that they had found what they were searching aimlessly for, A place to call home. The 2 brothers set immeditaely to work: they planted their wheat seeds in tha fertile soul, used the bull's-well matter- In order to replenish the earth the had upturned and tilled upon planting their crop, cutting down every single tree in their "home" for farming land, save 1 single, beautiful and enormous tree right in the middle of this area, Finally the 2 brothers also built a sturdy home. Having very little other means to obtain food and by cutting down all the other crops except that large tree, the 2 Brothers spent the long winter before that spring harvest very hungry. Still, they stayed busy looking at the stars, writing down basic things they did with the land, and overall having good hearts, They stayed happy in the knowledge they had found their treasure. 

Unfortunately, however for the 2 brothers, before spring harvest came, A far larger group of wandering men came across this beautiful and bountiful land, And they decided that They wanted it. That far larger group of men, having very little farming supplies or skills as good as those 2 brothers, DID however-Have more advanced tools and many more livestock mainly in the form of sheep and a few rams. BUT, since that large group couldn't immediately get into the sturdy shelter the 2 original inhabitants had now barricaded themselves in, The large unified group of men, Devised a plan: They would use the head of one of their rams (after killing it), and thus strongly attached to a long spear, As a way to smash down the 2 brother's shelter's door. The plan succeeded, and the 2 brother's were thus "evicted" (in a bad way). 

Now, With that large group of men, now the new inhabitants of this wonderful land, They too, set to work. They sacrificed some more bulls in order to have food until spring came. In the remaining time, the large group of men, dreamt big, made rules of behavior, livlihood, and rituals, of which they wrote down extensively. For some long time, this wonderfully fertile land sustained this large male group, Even so much to allow them to incorporate newcomers in this new ideal "society" (those they had trouble with however, were treated like the first 2 residents), And their long time success, allowed for great further developments of their shelters and tools. Unfortunately though, these men were not the farmers that the first 2 brothers were, and did next to nothing to replenish and refurbish this once fertile earth they resided on. And soon, This society started disintegrating and becoming corrupt. It was on the brink of failure, until 1 man happened by their settlement one day.

This man's ideas were indeed revolutionary to the group. He explained how they need not survive merely eating up all their livestock, and what little wheat crop remained. If they but just, believe and work hard together, He would teach them how to catch fish out of the adjoining rivers. Well, as you might have guessed, even though it took some time for that group to buy into what that 1 guy was saying, They eventually did...and managed to survive, even flourish greater than ever before. This group grew and grew, and was a long time success. They further developed their tools and beliefs vaster and more complicated than ever before. They became ever-better fisherman, and almost solely survived by that trade...the land, making up the small remainder.

This new group grew and grew for an equally long time as the first 2 did. And they dreamt bigger and bigger than ever before. But after a very long time, their big dreams took the place of their earthly practicality. And, wouldn't ya know i-soone enough all the fish were gone, and even though NOT all the fertile land was gone, This enormous group of guys, Didn't even know any longer HOW to cultivate it. And ALL that was left in the end, was that enormous withered tree in the middle of their land. See, for a very long time, that group (in their forward & complicated philosophies), Had the biggest, strongest, toughest male in the group, Standing guard at that tree and taking care of it, since it was so revered and important as a fallback option. BUT, that guy was nowhere to be seen any longer...which was good and bad. It was good, since they could live off the fruit of the tree for a long time, but bad, because it withered and withered with noone watching out for it.

But, one day-Just as that huge tree and the enormous group was on the brink of collapse, A mysterious stranger came into the head group of guys's residence. The stranger carried 2 pitchers of water, Which the stranger explained, BOTH had equally important & needed properties that needed to be intertwined to give that utterly meaningful tree, and the land back it's life sustenance. The Stranger explained how that tree was cared for good enough to keep everyone's spirits alive and going, but it's roots and flowers were now seeded and sown on rocky ground. Finally, The stranger told them to allow ALL people in their group, and ALL with equal say and chances. The stranger told them, that after the previous guy came, they quickly messed up...taking some of that guy's ideas and ommiting many other things, simply so some people could gain just a bit more. The Stranger said to open-up their enclosed community that had an enormous but narrow security gated fence, start believing in each other, and stop dreaming so big and thinking some other place is better, or some other person has the answers they need, because each one of them does IF they just finally ALL work equally together.               

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Uh no I am not a man, just a crazy female that loves football, riding the Harley with my sexy guy, being outdoors, drinking white wine by the pool, running a fairly prosperous business from  my home, (no don't go there LOL) and a football nut!! I follow all the teams, not just the Patriots, pay a lot of money to get the Direct TV Superfan, can't wait for the combine, the Draft and Augest!! I read all your post and have learned so much from you football gurus. I'm here to stay, in fact been here a lot longer than some of you newbies. But thanks for asking. PS That is me.
    Posted by NEGAME

Weren't you blonde in the other picture?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : Weren't you blonde in the other picture?
    Posted by m1021us

there, hows that

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : there, hows that
    Posted by NEGAME

I am confused....are you a blonde or not?  How old are you?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Ok Im ready for the hate mail but Harley is over rated and so over priced! Been there done that, tired of them always being in the shop and the cost so I sold out. I have a custom built with S&S Engine that never needs work on, Jims 6 speed trans. Nothing wrong with people loving their Harley but this for me is just so much better and being next to Daytona Beach it just turns heads everytime, so the women love to talk about it and take pics with it but when they do I never mention football.
    Posted by alcondragon

Since when has Harley started to make bicycles?  You are not old enough to ride a motorcycle....