Is ne game a man?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Is ne game a man?

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : gee no kidding you and Pats girl make a good pare!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

:(  I was being fuchsias.....

No offense to pats girl....but i don't want to be pared with her....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : :(  I was being f uchsias.....
    Posted by m1021us[/QUOTE]

This has been fun, (laughing) but it's back to football for me!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : This has been fun, (laughing) but it's back to football for me!!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Wow, what a huge change...from a really cute girl pic to Bill's mean look pic.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Patsgirl and NEGAME, you lladies have to settle your differences. 

Avatar face off. Whoever posts the hottest avatar pic wins. We will decide who wins. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]Patsgirl and NEGAME, you lladies have to settle your differences.  Avatar face off. Whoever posts the hottest avatar pic wins. We will decide who wins. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

who 's pats girl???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Tp ALL:

~I'm just somewhat disappointed how and why noone commented on my historically spot-on parable, As to why someone like Gamer is an utterly component needed as a life-force in this forum's society
         Geez, I thought it was pretty self-evident in my tale:  The world is facing at this very moment, a shifting in it's age...We will move, and indeed be subjected to viewing the stars in a new way-Due to the revolutionary spin of this planet and stars, further evidenced by the galactic allignment of several planets lining up with our sun, which in itself will be dead-smack centered in the middle of the galaxy, inhibiting our view of certain constellations, while giving us a brand new view of the universe's star systems, for the first time since the dawn of humanity.  Indeed, this shifting of constellations, happens roughly every 2200 years, and is almost remarkable in each's former (and perhaps, future's meaning when it has and will occur)...

<>Beginning with the 2 twin brothers as the symbols of The Age of Gemini which began a little earlier than 6000 B.C., We see, for the very first time, the very first early forms of writing.  Increased communication, and thus trade, Brought an end to the nomadic life of hunting/gathering.  Taking the place now, was very simple agriculture based on cattle herding and basic staple wheat crops.  The 2 Brothers's Gemini, born from a mating of the symbollically Male Sun and Female Moon/Earth, is the very symbol for writing and communication.  Towards The age of Gemini's end, We see occult worship of the Mother Earth and fertility goddesses.  But THEN there came another constellation shift, and with it a cosmic shift in human consciousness...
    <>The Age of Taurus, symbolized by The Bull began @ 4000 B.C., And brought the first written "Historical" records, and a massive increase in monument building (Pyramids, stone circles), and Civilizations now grouping together in large enclosed settlements for that security, togetherness, and all the societal structure that comes with it.  Here comes polytheism and wow, Holy Cow!  At first, we see the fertile Tauran bull being held sacred, but towards the end of this age, as Man is free to set his gaze elsewhere rather than on mere sustenance living for the first time, We see worships of the stars in astronomy and astrology worship, death cults, rebirth, etc..  The male spirit begins detaching itself from the female earth & matter.  THEN came (and one could agree, was needed), YET another constellation shift and shift in consciousness...
    <>The Age of Aries, the male Ram.  Symbolic of aggression enterprise.  Aryan invaders swarming down into the Indus Valley, Early Mesopatamia and Old Egypt are gone and overthrown.  The early Hebrews (see-varying symbols of Ram), showing warlike land conquest atacking and overthrowing with their new masculine, patriarch values, The older societies of feminine Tauran values.  First time, extensive intellectualism, philosophies, great political inventions like Democracy come from this age of Tauras values.  Something's lost however, another shift is needed away from so much aggressive enterprising.
    <>The Age of Pisces begins roughly abouts 0 B.C...Oddly enough someone's born around then and used the Fish (see-Pisces) as his biggest symbol.  Originally teaching that God was inside you as he wandered the land with his equally important male and female group (very heretical for Judaism at the time), His ideas are soon corrupted by his 12 buds (like 12 constellations).  Beauracracy and Patriarchical higher-up values and later-on, Scientific rationalism, Further alienate human consciousness from the unified soul, God is dead and we're just lumps of DNA.  Man's head is further divorced from the earthly plane on 1 level, and with some sort of strange duality (or lack of)-ALL man simply believes in is his own base & earthly form that isn't even firmly planted on the ground any longer...  

~See someone once talked about at a final supper with 12 dudes, what they could expect for the future as he did some earth and spirit symbolic thing (yet, we're so rational and literal, to not even comprehend)...  First, his pops told a bunch of people, "I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh."  But noone listened...nope.  Then another guy tells a bunch of 12 people, "a man will meet you carrying an earthen pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he goes in."  Man, I hate people who quote scripture, I hate christianity, WhatTH is wrong with me? 

So what's the deal with spirit and matter and a new look at the universe have to do with Gamer, and some dude raining a combined urn of water down to cleanse us...beats me, I just hope she ain't a dude, man that would just s#ck.  Overall though, I'm just confused how this went so far over people's heads...weird.     

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? : This has been fun, (laughing) but it's back to football for me!!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

dang, avatar merry go round. LOL

how about if you post some pix and make a poll and let us vote for our fav avatar of you. BB has to go, thats as bad as pinoichle using a hillary avatar

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Patsgirl and NEGAME, you lladies have to settle your differences.  Avatar face off. Whoever posts the hottest avatar pic wins. We will decide who wins. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

first time i think i've seen patsgirl, i said right now her avatar is alot better than Games current BB avatar. but from the looks of it she's pretty even with games old avatarWink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

It's ON!  I agree with 49Patriots!  It needs to be between NEGAME versus PatGirl6 - better avatar pic - Wins! Of course, the judges are US!

Let's get it on!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]It's ON!  I agree with 49Patriots!  It needs to be between NEGAME versus PatGirl6 - better avatar pic - Wins! Of course, the judges are US! Let's get it on!
    Posted by NOISE[/QUOTE]

i second

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]It's ON!  I agree with 49Patriots!  It needs to be between NEGAME versus PatGirl6 - better avatar pic - Wins! Of course, the judges are US! Let's get it on!
    Posted by NOISE[/QUOTE]

hey maybe we can get bradyslady involved too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

hey one more thing.

if patsgirl and negame have a contest of avatars, can we have a pose with a cheerleader outfit, one with a bikini, one with bike leathers and one with and evening gown? 

LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

Tp ALL : ~ I'm just somewhat disappointed how and why noone commented on my historically spot-on parable, As to why someone like Gamer is an utterly component needed as a life-force in this forum's society .       Geez, I thought it was pretty self-evident in my tale:  The world is facing at this very moment, a shifting in it's age...We will move, and indeed be subjected to viewing the stars in a new way-Due to the revolutionary spin of this planet and stars, further evidenced by the galactic allignment of several planets lining up with our sun, which in itself will be dead-smack centered in the middle of the galaxy, inhibiting our view of certain constellations, while giving us a brand new view of the universe's star systems, for the first time since the dawn of humanity.  Indeed, this shifting of constellations, happens roughly every 2200 years, and is almost remarkable in each's former (and perhaps, future's meaning when it has and will occur)... < /> Beginning with the 2 twin brothers as the symbols of The Age of Gemini which began a little earlier than 6000 B.C., We see, for the very first time, the very first early forms of writing.  Increased communication, and thus trade, Brought an end to the nomadic life of hunting/gathering.  Taking the place now, was very simple agriculture based on cattle herding and basic staple wheat crops.  The 2 Brothers's Gemini, born from a mating of the symbollically Male Sun and Female Moon/Earth, is the very symbol for writing and communication.  Towards The age of Gemini's end, We see occult worship of the Mother Earth and fertility goddesses.  But THEN there came another constellation shift, and with it a cosmic shift in human consciousness... <> The Age of Taurus, symbolized by The Bull began @ 4000 B.C., And brought the first written "Historical" records, and a massive increase in monument building (Pyramids, stone circles), and Civilizations now grouping together in large enclosed settlements for that security, togetherness, and all the societal structure that comes with it.  Here comes polytheism and wow, Holy Cow!  At first, we see the fertile Tauran bull being held sacred, but towards the end of this age, as Man is free to set his gaze elsewhere rather than on mere sustenance living for the first time, We see worships of the stars in astronomy and astrology worship, death cults, rebirth, etc..  The male spirit begins detaching itself from the female earth & matter.  THEN came (and one could agree, was needed), YET another constellation shift and shift in consciousness... <> The Age of Aries, the male Ram.  Symbolic of aggression enterprise.  Aryan invaders swarming down into the Indus Valley, Early Mesopatamia and Old Egypt are gone and overthrown.  The early Hebrews (see-varying symbols of Ram), showing warlike land conquest atacking and overthrowing with their new masculine, patriarch values, The older societies of feminine Tauran values.  First time, extensive intellectualism, philosophies, great political inventions like Democracy come from this age of Tauras values.  Something's lost however, another shift is needed away from so much aggressive enterprising. <> The Age of Pisces begins roughly abouts 0 B.C...Oddly enough someone's born around then and used the Fish (see-Pisces) as his biggest symbol.  Originally teaching that God was inside you as he wandered the land with his equally important male and female group (very heretical for Judaism at the time), His ideas are soon corrupted by his 12 buds (like 12 constellations).  Beauracracy and Patriarchical higher-up values and later-on, Scientific rationalism, Further alienate human consciousness from the unified soul, God is dead and we're just lumps of DNA.  Man's head is further divorced from the earthly plane on 1 level, and with some sort of strange duality (or lack of)-ALL man simply believes in is his own base & earthly form that isn't even firmly planted on the ground any longer...   ~ See someone once talked about at a final supper with 12 dudes, what they could expect for the future as he did some earth and spirit symbolic thing (yet, we're so rational and literal, to not even comprehend)...  First, his pops told a bunch of people, "I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh."  But noone listened...nope.  Then another guy tells a bunch of 12 people, "a man will meet you carrying an earthen pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he goes in."  Man, I hate people who quote scripture, I hate christianity, WhatTH is wrong with me?  So what's the deal with spirit and matter and a new look at the universe have to do with Gamer , and some dude raining a combined urn of water down to cleanse us...beats me, I just hope she ain't a dude, man that would just s#ck.  Overall though, I'm just confused how this went so far over people's heads...weird .     
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man? :
    Posted by james355
    I use to have a drinking problem now i can afford it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

If Game is not a woman, (and I'd bet she most certainly is) I'd fly Coltsbabe down to Texas so I could confirm if it was alright to ever lust over an avatar again :D

-M in KT

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

hey one more thing. if patsgirl and negame have a contest of avatars, can we have a pose with a cheerleader outfit, one with a bikini, one with bike leathers and one with and evening gown?  LOL
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Kansas, you are a genius. Did you two ladies read that, or are you not (Wo)man enough to face-off? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I use to have a drinking problem now i can afford it."

Not the exact response to my historical tale of mankind's walk through the ages-THAT I was looking for, but I'd be lyin' if I said to you that you were way off here with your sentiment...  Between my now infected toothache uncovered by insurance which is frying my "normal" (normal, for me) brain functions, and YET 1 MORE Fre@king Snow Storm to shovel out of (how long do NE winters actually last?), AND the fact I stopped drinking a few years back, Yup...I'm well aware that I'm seriously losin' it (whatever I had left).  

Still, NOONE? saw the old testament reference that the Tree of Life was on rocky ground and how the previous patriarchal watcher of the tree, referenced William Blake's:  

"The ancient tradition that the world will be consumed (overthrown) in fire at the end of six thousand years is true,....For the cherub with his flaming sword is hereby commanded to leave guard at(the) tree of life: and when he does, the whole creation will be consumed (overthrown) and appear infinite and holy, whereas it now appears finite and corrupt. If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has so closed himself up, till he sees all things thro’ narrow chinks of his cavern."

That's just crazy...  And how fire is cleansed with water (Aquarius), and Man, not even 1 comment about the whole looking for the kingdom outward, but living in a Kingdom that you, yourself can live in and can enter (but through a "narrow gate")...I Mean, Even THAT part was missed?  Yup, I lost it some ways back...seriously, I really hope Gamer ain't a dude, cause the rest of my world view's at stake

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Hey what the...................

long live the bikini

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

BTW BLACK headband!!  WET hair. com on man haven't you ever been around a blonde with wet hair??

COMON MAN!  LOL  Gotta love the internet

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

All I can say is if Negame is not the person who is in the avatar, I would be shocked.  She has been here way too many years, with too many different pictures.  If I am wrong, then the guy that would be pretending to be here, would have to be stalking the person we see in the pictures. But I still assume, she is the hot, sweet, football nut we all know and love on here. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Thank you Mord

BTW Pats girl, I don't have to worry about spelling with my business. Let me correct something here, I probably shouldn't call it a "business". I work out of my home. I have an office, two computers, three screens, no employees and no product. I love what I do It's fast paced, and a little risky, but that's part of the excitment.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I figure as long as shes nice I dont care what she is. This isn't a dating site. She sure has good football input.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

It is only February 18th but this has to be the dumbest post of the year!!!! GAMER has been on the board from the beginning..long before most of you horney SOBs ever thought of coming on this board. Mordicai is right....Hoggie73 is right..and I am certainly right...GAMER is ALL PATRIOT WOMAN..always has been...always will be....the other women on the board are alright, but there is only one GAMER!!!!!!  That being said..if any of you guys can get more avatars / pictures of GAMER in anything less than a London Fog overcoat..then I am all for it!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

LOL I been waiting for you to chime in on this Bliss and you're right Game is all woman and needs to post herself accordingly.Cool

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

It is only February 18th but this has to be the dumbest post of the year!!!! GAMER has been on the board from the beginning..long before most of you horney SOBs ever thought of coming on this board. Mordicai is right....Hoggie73 is right..and I am certainly right...GAMER is ALL PATRIOT WOMAN..always has been...always will be....the other women on the board are alright, but there is only one GAMER!!!!!!  That being said..if any of you guys can get more avatars / pictures of GAMER in anything less than a London Fog overcoat..then I am all for it!!!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss

thank you blissman, Harley, Papi,, Laz and  Mordi  oh and Jbolt