Is ne game a man?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Is ne game a man?

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man?:
    And I'm not offended if she is a girl, or if he is a guy, or what he/she shows or does not show, or whatever.  BUT the "Harley" snobbery makes me vomit.  Ich bin riding a stripped down "naked" Goldwing.  I do not say "I enjoy riding my Goldwing"-  I say "my motorcycle".  Harley people are soooooooooooo quick to say "Harley" to let you know its not one of the regular motorcycles.  Reminds me of the days of snotty yuppies talking about their "Beemers"  BARF. WRETCH. VOMIT.
    Posted by Davedsone

LOVE MY HARLEY IT'S A 2004 ROADKING BEST BIKE I EVER OWNED DID I MENTION IT'S A HARLEY MADE IN THE USA BY HARLEY, ITS ROADKING CUSTOM TO BE EXACT FUEL INJECTED LOTS AND LOTS OF CHROME LOOKS SHARP REAL HEAD TURNER YOU HAVE A WHAT? DOG CR@P honda goldwing .....yuppie off

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

was waiting for you to show up.......................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I'm here and you started it. I'm all for anyone who rides I never put down anyone or their bike..'cause I've been there. I've owned several Japanese bikes of all kinds in my life and took grief for it. I vowed to myself that I won't do that. I'm glad you ride I would ride with you, but I had to defend Harley and Harley riders to each his own....enjoy the ride. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I thought so .....dave

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

thought so what?  that i had nothing to say?  not so... i have this life i was living.  i stand by my comments.  if you are not one, then the comment doesn't apply to you.  if you are, then it does.  period.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Yep came back 5 hours after I wrote and saw you hadn't replied (even though you posted elsewhere) it's all good dave you ride, I ride, if you want to hate Harleys and their owners fine....keep the the rubber side down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

just to clarify.... yeah.  i posted elsewhere because i wasnt checking the thread every ten minutes, wasnt that important to me.  Kind of just started a flame war to distract from the topic at hand.  guess it did just fine.  its not important to me that you approve of me, and vice versa, im sure.  i shouldn't have brought it up at all,  i understand that you would feel the way you do.  and you are certainly entitled to.  so we just have the opposed opinions.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

this thread feels a little like what I would expect from sturgis.  Harleys, men fawning over women, women trying to one up one another. 

Made for Cable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Hey dogg, what do you think about a John Mellencamp run for Senate? You think he'd do it?

ps, show me your bubes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichicksDisciples7. Show BelichicksDisciples7's posts

anybody who quotes Hillary Clinton has no credibility.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Is ne game a man?:
    You can always tell the offseason! There seem to be a lot of these types of posts here. Last year we discussed Iraq, Obama, and a dozen other things that turned into online arguments! At least all the Michael Vick BS had at least something to do with football! No sense to fight over avatars! People change them all the time. And NEGAME has been here longer than 90% of the people who have posted on this thread. She was here when I joined back in 2004. I believe she is a girl, but even if not she has the right to post as anyone she wants. I'm sure most everyone here has not divulged all of their personal info, so how do we know anyone is who they claim to be online? Hell, my screenname is the name of one of my cats! And at least NEGAME can talk football. There are many here who seemingly cannot do so! Whatever happened to discussing the draft?
    Posted by bubthegrub2

Hey Bub! How is it hanging in Dixie??? We are getting rain, sleet and freezing rain in Philly tonight and tomorrow. Don't you just LOVE the off season???  Crazy azzzz threads and posts....at least the trolls are bored too!  GAMER can really stir up the newbies can't she????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

Hmm