Is our offense too white?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Is our offense too white?

I think what we are missing are Asians. With their superior math skills they could calculate the likelyhood of success of a play and make better audibles at the line and the fact that they all know karate would really come in handy for o-line blocking techniques and the abilities of the receivers to not get jammed up on the line, preventing any disruption of the timing for passing plays.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:

I think what we are missing are Asians. With their superior math skills they could calculate the likelyhood of success of a play and make better audibles at the line and the fact that they all know karate would really come in handy for o-line blocking techniques and the abilities of the receivers to not get jammed up on the line, preventing any disruption of the timing for passing plays.

Nice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffchox. Show geoffchox's posts

Well Chung needs to check his Asian card coz we all know he takes terrible angles. Where was he when they were handing out math skills. His geometry skills are terrible. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

The pats have probably the softest D in the NFL with the exception of 2-3 guys.

No one, I mean NO ONE fears them.

So much for your coorelation.

Dumb.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I like your thinking. But aren't they too small to play in the NFL?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

I like your thinking. But aren't they too small to play in the NFL?

Stop!  Really???

People's Republic of China 2.36 m 7 ft 9 in Sun Ming-Ming Chinese basketball player. Formerly second tallest living person. 1983– People's Republic of China 2.36 m 7 ft 9 in Bao Xishun Considered the tallest living person by Guinness World Records until September 2009 when he was replaced by Sultan Kösen. [15] 1951

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

how about a quota system based on the population's ethnicity?

Rooney rule!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL. quota's are what's wrong with this country today. what about equality?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Just messing around folks. Sorry if some took me seriously....

Now that the Pats are out of the tourney, we gotta pass the time somehow.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

LOL. quota's are what's wrong with this country today. what about equality?

LOL. You are right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

The pats have probably the softest D in the NFL with the exception of 2-3 guys.

No one, I mean NO ONE fears them.

So much for your coorelation.

Dumb.

Sure. The league leader in turnovers created the last 3 years (cumulative) isn't feared by QBs, WR or RBs who are left wondering how they turned it over again.

But, yeah, "no one" fears them. lol

Just go be a fan of some other team.  What team were you a fan of before bandwagoning over here in 2007, Pezzy?

Whatever that one was, go back to that one.

Oh, crusty.

Good NFL D's don't have to rely on turn overs to make stops.  They do it in other ways.

( pressure, sacks, batted down passes.......)

Good NFL D's don't allow 100+ pass completions over 20.

Good NFL D's don't lead the league in comlpetions over 30 and 40 either.

Good NFL D's  don't rate in the bottom of the league in yards against for 3 consecutive years.  (the same years you lauded for their ints)  See a coorelation there?

Good NFL D's make RZ stops in big games when needed.  They don't go 0 for 4.

Good NFL D's don't average a 92 DPR for the year and put up 100+ in big games which makes it virtually impossible for their Offense to win.

That is the NEP's defense in a nut shell.

NO FEAR!!!

Learn the game.