Is PatStats really Doggggg?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Is PatStats really Doggggg?

I've been noticing doggggg is missing when he's posting. He's not allied with any team so my guess is this is doggggg's free wheeling alias who can bash the Pats from any teams perspective and not have us jump on the Colts.

He writes like doggggg and he didn't mix it up enough. Keep bashing the Colts and we'll find out.

I knew something was wrong when he didn't answer Mighty's treat

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Re: Is PatStats really Doggggg?

DONT ANY OF THESE CLOWNS HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO, BUT SEND IN NONSENSE LIKE THE ABOVE? GET A LIFE!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Is PatStats really Doggggg?:
    I've been noticing doggggg is missing when he's posting. He's not allied with any team so my guess is this is doggggg's free wheeling alias who can bash the Pats from any teams perspective and not have us jump on the Colts. He writes like doggggg and he didn't mix it up enough. Keep bashing the Colts and we'll find out. I knew something was wrong when he didn't answer Mighty's treat
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Why don't you just ask him? If he is disingenuous, and won't give you a straight answer...it's the Dog(gggg)...LOL!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I've been noticing doggggg is missing when he's posting. He's not allied with any team so my guess is this is doggggg's free wheeling alias who can bash the Pats from any teams perspective and not have us jump on the Colts. He writes like doggggg and he didn't mix it up enough. Keep bashing the Colts and we'll find out. I knew something was wrong when he didn't answer Mighty's treat
    Posted by Sam-Adams

I've noticed most of his posts are from an anti-Pats perspective and he certainly does seem to have a man-crush on jughead.

doggggg-of-the-day or not, if it looks like a troll and whines like a troll.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

Is the dog the new no. 1 troll on this board now?  Has leon been de-throned??  It certainly seems that way lately.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I think PatStats is just another troll.

We all know Peyton is a good QB, but this guy talks about Peyton like he is Jesus reborn. He's definatley not a Pats fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Posted by Sam-Adams

Doggy boy is not worth this time. Don't give him what he wants. If he gets no love on this board he has to go back to just being a dolts fan. That,ll make anyone think about ending it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Is PatStats really Doggggg?:
    In Response to Is PatStats really Doggggg? : Doggy boy is not worth this time. Don't give him what he wants. If he gets no love on this board he has to go back to just being a dolts fan. That,ll make anyone think about ending it.
    Posted by gmbill

You know it won't happen.  People come here for the pleasure of insulting "trolls" anonymously over the internet in ways they would never do to a person's face as much as they do to talk football.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

In Response to Re: Is PatStats really Doggggg? : You know it won't happen.  People come here for the pleasure of insulting "trolls" anonymously over the internet in ways they would never do to a person's face as much as they do to talk football.  
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Am I misreading this? This is totally bass-ackwards!!! Trolls come to another fans' forum to talk trash and instigate and now you're saying they're the victims of people who take pleasure in insulting the trolls!!! And you imply that they're cowards to boot!!! I contend that it's the trolls who are the cowards. They're the ones beating their chests and talking trash that they would never dare do in person. I've visited many forums of other teams and have never posted on any of them. I've yet to find an opposing forum that allows anywhere near the leeway that Boston.com allows trolls. I've found the fans of Boston teams are open to fans of other teams if they show some respect and just want to talk sports. You'd be amazed at other forums how the least bit of praise for an opposing team brings instant reprisals. Your logic escapes me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Is PatStats really Doggggg? : Doggy boy is not worth this time. Don't give him what he wants. If he gets no love on this board he has to go back to just being a dolts fan. That,ll make anyone think about ending it.
    Posted by gmbill

I completely agree. This guy is getting way more attention then he deserves. I don't fault Sam Adams for bringing this up because after reading the other thread I too think UD is Patstats but at the same time I don't care.

I watched the movie "Primal Fear" today with a young Ed Norton playing a suspect who pretends to have multiple personalities in order to get away with murder. This has Underdogged written all over it. After UD has constantly been called out and lost multiple discussions he was forced to adopt a new title or persona. He is so frustrated with the inadequacies of Peyton and the Colts that he can no longer remain objective( not that he ever really was) Under a new name he can now shout insults as clever as "Your dumb" without the repercussions of being labeled as "just another troll". In my eyes it has always been obvious that this man is just another troll who has little to offer this forum other then pure hatred and jealousy of the Patriot fan base being what it is...One of the best in football.

P.S even if underdogged is not patstats I still feel he offers nothing in the way of intelligent discussion. I would take Oggieman, the steelers fan(forget his name sorry) even JBolt as somebody I would rather talk football with over underdogged.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Posted by Sam-Adams

I'm glad somebody else has called him out for doing this besides me. He is also bradymossfan and coincidently once Bradymoss fan disappeared along came Patstats.. His Bradymoss posts were identical to Underdoggg posts and then when I exposed him they magically turned into posts that looked like a disfunctional pats fan with a learning disability. You can also add Guidoassylum the Saints fan that popped up here for a week last year when we played the Saints and many others. This guy posts more on this board than 6 of us put together. Of course as mentioned above there is an easy solution to this problem but it will never happen.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The interesting thing about the trolls -- whether they're all one guy or not -- is that they tend to latch onto certain posters on the board. More often than not, underdoggggg gets into it with TexasPat; now here's this guy, PatsStats, following Rusty around all over the place. I personally don't believe they're the same person. Underdoggggg doesn't stray too far outside the Colts' box and this guy PatsStats looks like a Green New Jersey deuschebag to me, but I don't really care. I'm a firm believer that people should be allowed to say whatever they want (in context) in forums like this. As many people before me have pointed out, this place would be pretty boring if all we did was agree about how awesome the Pats are all the time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The ignore button is your friend...

It's really obvious what's going on. I don't post here too frequently, but I check the posts and see what's going on here quite a bit. Leon has dropped off the face of the earth and Bjesuss stepped up. Then there was a point in time where there was about six trolls spamming the board but all posting at different times. Now, they all disappeared and this patshats guy is trolling.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's Leon. He's probably sick of being banned after every post and figures if he poses as a Pats fan he wont have to waste his time making a new account three times a day. Even if it isn't Leon, I'm pretty sure it's only one guy. Just hit the ignore button.

Underdogg was alright until the Colts lost the superbowl. Since then he's been nothing but a troll.

It really shouldn't be hard to have a discussion about the Pats on a Patriots fan board. I suggest we don't feed the trolls, but ignore them instead. They'll get tired and go leech on to some other Pats fan site or make a new name here and start again. That's when we just ignore them again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

Stoudemire is a Knick!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Pretty tough to say who is who without The IP addresses attached to the posts. Anybody could go to any forum and sound like any kind of a fan you want. All you have to do is spend a day reading up on everything about a specific team. All of these guys could just be 1 get a lifer and that 1 get a lifer could actually be a Pats fan that hates people on this board. This particular guy sounds like a Jets fan But that's only because he knows Russ hates the Jets and he obviously hates Russ. Just like the troll that Posted above. I'm glad my screen says stop ignoring (Insert Name).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

no wonder waldork was sweatin the jests so hard....but never had a legitimate answer  i should seen it...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

Great! Now we start threads to discuss if one loser is really the loser he claims to be or a different loser.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I was thinking he may be the half empty Pats fan BBrules23.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Is PatStats really Doggggg? : Am I misreading this? This is totally bass-ackwards!!! Trolls come to another fans' forum to talk trash and instigate and now you're saying they're the victims of people who take pleasure in insulting the trolls!!! And you imply that they're cowards to boot!!! I contend that it's the trolls who are the cowards. They're the ones beating their chests and talking trash that they would never dare do in person. I've visited many forums of other teams and have never posted on any of them. I've yet to find an opposing forum that allows anywhere near the leeway that Boston.com allows trolls. I've found the fans of Boston teams are open to fans of other teams if they show some respect and just want to talk sports. You'd be amazed at other forums how the least bit of praise for an opposing team brings instant reprisals. Your logic escapes me.
    Posted by capecodwilly

That's way I see it, too. I've posted on some other sites last year, when we were infested with weekly trolls.

On the main jests board, I was immediately given the boot for saying a couple of things much less offensive than we see here daily from trolls.

Likewise with the Ravens. At my first negative comment, I was immediately put on "probation" followed by being banned the next day.

I find that generally we treat trolls very well on this board. Its only when they get nasty that we get nasty back. Patstats for example doesn't seem to be able discuss any particular topic without using personal insults every other sentence and seems surprised when people treat him poorly in return. 

Likewise with the ever-morphing leon. I'm expecting him to rise from the dead any day now.

dogggggg just seems to operate like a chigger. His goal in life is to get under your skin, which is why I've been ignoring him for a year. I highly recommend it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

In Response to Re: Is PatStats really Doggggg? : Wow, at 2.5 posts per month I would've thought you'd save it for something better than that?
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Yeah, that was the plan but this thread was so stupid that I couldn't hold myself from posting. It is better to shut-up and not post rather than to start such incredible discussion as you have here. If I had to write such stupid posts, I could have as many posts as you have within a month I guess. BTW, I have seen your posts on other threads and I don't think all your posts are bad. But this one $ucks.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

The ignore button is your friend... It's really obvious what's going on. I don't post here too frequently, but I check the posts and see what's going on here quite a bit. Leon has dropped off the face of the earth and Bjesuss stepped up. Then there was a point in time where there was about six trolls spamming the board but all posting at different times. Now, they all disappeared and this patshats guy is trolling. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's Leon. He's probably sick of being banned after every post and figures if he poses as a Pats fan he wont have to waste his time making a new account three times a day. Even if it isn't Leon, I'm pretty sure it's only one guy. Just hit the ignore button. Underdogg was alright until the Colts lost the superbowl. Since then he's been nothing but a troll. It really shouldn't be hard to have a discussion about the Pats on a Patriots fan board. I suggest we don't feed the trolls, but ignore them instead. They'll get tired and go leech on to some other Pats fan site or make a new name here and start again. That's when we just ignore them again.
    Posted by magicalhobo

I've probably a little edgy since the sb loss where I was not before.  By the same token, there are a few here who have taken nothing short of ultimate delight in the colts loss - possibly because it masks the pats shortcomings last year.  I have probably been a little less forgiving in my response to those attacks. 

Sections
Shortcuts