Is Peyton Manning Done?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Is Peyton Manning Done?

Yep and Collins just fumbled again. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Make that 17-0 UD - this season is going to be a long one I think - the future is coming a little faster than you may have wanted - and the Colts on-going design of their team around 1 player is about to come home to roost - I wonder how many losing seasons it will take before there is talk of moving the Colts to another city?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

no doubt Q.  You may be right. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

UD - I just got Direct TV yesterday - so I am watching the Indy game right now - And good ole Dan Dierdorff is going on and on about how disrespected the Colts feel that no one is giving them a chance without Manning -

Answer me this UD - why is it that none of the players have said that before? It seems like these players have been perfectly happy for years to let Manning take all the credit for the Colts success - why are they now trying to claim that it wasn't just Manning all along?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Q - that D can't really feel disrespected now.  They've been given multiple opportunities to prove themselves worthy and all they've done is keep the Texans out of the Endzone once. 

Some defenders have publicly defended themselves.  Freeney in particular. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Is Peyton Manning Done?:
    [QUOTE]Q - that D can't really feel disrespected now.  They've been given multiple opportunities to prove themselves worthy and all they've done is keep the Texans out of the Endzone once.  Some defenders have publicly defended themselves.  Freeney in particular. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I agree with you - this D has no right to feel disrespected at this point - and it is likely to get worse as the year goes on -this D was never designed to carry a team - they are too small and their advantage of speed will go away as they spend more time on the field each game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

to be fair, I'm sure LOTS of colt players get tired of the media saying Peyton is the team....just like I get tired of them saying as long as we have BB and TB we can win..... But I think they just let it go. Now is their chance to prove differently, and they aren't doing much so far, but we will see.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

oh, and UD6 is just a pathetic loser with a Patriot fixation and a homoerotic longing for his man-ning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]oh, and UD6 is just a pathetic loser with a Patriot fixation and a homoerotic longing for his man-ning.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

And you look like a petty jealous little boy making such a stupid comment.  Oops - you are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Thank God that Earth Wind & Fire is next.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]oh, and UD6 is just a pathetic loser with a Patriot fixation and a homoerotic longing for his man-ning.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Peyton Manning Done? : I agree with you - this D has no right to feel disrespected at this point - and it is likely to get worse as the year goes on -this D was never designed to carry a team - they are too small and their advantage of speed will go away as they spend more time on the field each game
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

Yep...the Dog(gggg) is now attacking his own. What a front-runner!

That butt-kicking at the hands of the Texans has clearly knocked him out of the "Denial Stage"...and into the "Anger Stage".

LOL!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Peyton Manning Done? : "Quash your presence"?  Your self-importance is almost as comical as your delusional love affair with the Greatest Choke of All Time.  What will you do when you realize your team is as meaningless and irrelevant as your life is?
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

"Quash his presence"?? I quashed his presence a couple of months ago via the ignore function. I suggest that you, and everyone else, do the same.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Jim Irsay just won't give up the ghost on Peyton Manning. Irsay stated that the time frame for his injury is broad (2-6 months)...and the Colts have refused to place Manning on IR: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/12/irsay-broad-range-for-mannings-recovery/

Like our canine friend, UD6, a/k/a "The Dog(gggg), Irsay is in denial. He's refusing to accept that Manning is done for the year...and, quite possibly, for his career.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Peyton Manning Done? : LOL
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see how long Jim Irsay remains in Denial. But, that blow-out in Houston has to be an eye-opener for him. Anger is next on his agenda. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Andrew Luck sweepstakes.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Could be:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/12/for-colts-peyton-manning-could-give-way-to-andrew-luck/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Peyton Manning Done? :      "Quash his presence"?? I quashed his presence a couple of months ago via the ignore function. I suggest that you, and everyone else, do the same.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

I can't figure out then how you happened to respond to my posts.  Enlighten us all. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I was asking, and I did think that Collins was a good pick up.  I never thought he was great or could come close to duplicating Manning's play, but I thought he would be a good/effective game manager with a wealth of football knowledge. 

Needless to say I was wrong. 

I do hope that yesterday was somehow an aberration.  He deserves a second game and did play better in the second half.  That said, he wasn't, nor was any part of the rest of the team, any good. 

I thought Bob Kravitz's grades on the game were generous.

I read or heard that the game was not nearly as close as the 34-7 score indicated.  I thought that summed things up pretty well. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I watched the game. 

It was someone elses summation of the game saying they thought that the game was not as close as the scored indicated.  They were right. 

I honestly can't remeber the last time the colts were beaten this badly.  Its been that long.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]Andrew Luck sweepstakes.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]
    I think you could be right

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]YOu didn't watch the game?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

What do you think, Rusty?? Did he watch the game? I have my doubts.