IS PEYTON THE WORSE NON-PERFECT CONDITION BIG-TIME QB IN HISTORY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

IS PEYTON THE WORSE NON-PERFECT CONDITION BIG-TIME QB IN HISTORY?

watching peyton right now just makes really clear the difference between him and brady. even if they win today, i am convinced that the colts WON'T make the playoffs this year. brady has done it in every imaginable condition. in rain, snowstorm, sleet, thunderstorm, hail, hurricane, on the moon, in domes, turf, grass, you get the picture. with receivers, no receivers, deep threats, no deep threats, midgets, tall guys, tight ends, no tight ends, ball control offense, spread offense, running game, no running game, different coordinators and qb coaches, and so on... plus oh yep, he won 3 rings along the way. manning has had all the advantages any qb would want and need. stability of personnel and coaches, same schemes, playing in a dome in a division of domes, and so on...

now is the FIRST time of real adversity for mr. manning. although he has shown flashes of grit, overall he's been mr. happy feet again and a TURNOVER machine when ball control and having mastery in holding on to the ball is key. i simply do not think manning can win this game of attrition. tom wont soill himself, manning time and time again has proven lacking in this vital man-up part of the game. as things go south, often does manning. as the titanic sinks, peyton will be the first one with a vest and an escape boat for himself. as the going gets tough, manning often softens up! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: IS PEYTON THE WORSE NON-PERFECT CONDITION BIG-TIME QB IN HISTORY?

Peyton is a great QB, one of the greatest to play the game.  I would never take him over Brady but I'm not about to slam him.  Every QB can have a bad year, especially when injuries to his supporting cast occur.  Manning is definitely off of his game though.  

On that note however, this is kinda why I maintain that 2006 was Brady's best year ever at QB.  He did so much with so little.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to IS PEYTON THE WORSE NON-PERFECT CONDITION BIG-TIME QB IN HISTORY?:
    [QUOTE]watching peyton right now just makes really clear the difference between him and brady. even if they win today, i am convinced that the colts WON'T make the playoffs this year. brady has done it in every imaginable condition. in rain, snowstorm, sleet, thunderstorm, hail, hurricane, on the moon, in domes, turf, grass, you get the picture. with receivers, no receivers, deep threats, no deep threats, midgets, tall guys, tight ends, no tight ends, ball control offense, spread offense, running game, no running game, different coordinators and qb coaches, and so on... plus oh yep, he won 3 rings along the way. manning has had all the advantages any qb would want and need. stability of personnel and coaches, same schemes, playing in a dome in a division of domes, and so on... now is the FIRST time of real adversity for mr. manning. although he has shown flashes of grit, overall he's been mr. happy feet again and a TURNOVER machine when ball control and having mastery in holding on to the ball is key. i simply do not think manning can win this game of attrition. tom wont soill himself, manning time and time again has proven lacking in this vital man-up part of the game. as things go south, often does manning. as the titanic sinks, peyton will be the first one with a vest and an escape boat for himself. as the going gets tough, manning often softens up! 
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure.  I'm just looking at that girls butt and wishing there was a closer view.  How can you ask a serious question with an arrse like that in my eye?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: IS PEYTON THE WORSE NON-PERFECT CONDITION BIG-TIME QB IN HISTORY?:
    [QUOTE]Peyton is a great QB, one of the greatest to play the game.  I would never take him over Brady but I'm not about to slam him.  Every QB can have a bad year, especially when injuries to his supporting cast occur.  Manning is definitely off of his game though.   On that note however, this is kinda why I maintain that 2006 was Brady's best year ever at QB.  He did so much with so little.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]caraway, what happened to those dinosaurs? colts are about to FALLLLLL! they wont make the playoffs!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

He is certainly a frontrunner, but the fact that he is largely a product of an extremely well stocked offensive system that allowed him to play with HOF talent at almost every skill position is manifestly evident right now.  

The fact that he is a choker has been evident for quite some time. That pass  to Tamme was a joke, almost as bad as the one that Sanders picked two weeks ago.

With one game to win or one drive to win, he is near the bottom of the list for me. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

thats my peyton... he cant gut or grind it out. if it doesnt come easy, count him out! even eli gets the edge there!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I hate Manning as much as the next guy, but his O Line looks terrible ...in sharp contrast to the Tarik Glenn years. Ugoh is a turnstile and no one can run block (includes Guards) well. It turns Indy from a pass first to a pass all the time offense (okay maybe only 70-80% of the time).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he's becomimg known as the biggest

CHOKER

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BEAR812. Show BEAR812's posts

Mr happy feet is right. Whats the deal with the extra steps manning takes in the Shotgun? No other QB does this.... Why is it not a false start or simulating a snap? Watch him in OT today, he does it everytime. If I were a defensive player I would bust through that line and drill him everytime he sets and decides to take an extra step forward. Why the hell do refs and the league allow him to do this? Have the rules changed? Elway was notorious for moving his head and shoulders to intentionally draw the d offsides. Sometimes it got called sometimes it did'nt. Watch Kitna today in comparison. He sets his feet and does'nt move until the ball is snapped.... So does EVERY other QB in the NFL. W T F!?!?!?

CHEATER MANNING.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Think Peyton just played his way out of league MVP conversations....however all of the Manning apologists & ball lapping Media will somehow turn it into a hero story about how he's done so much dispite all his teams injuries...like he's the only one dealing with that??!!
    Man I hope the Jags don't go belly up thinking they already won the division....I just don't trust that team to not implode.....If the Jags do implode & the Colts win out it will be all about how Manning fought his way back as to opposed to how the Jags really do stink.....