Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666?

I suppose Einstein and Neils Bohr were the same person, too, then since they were never seen together in public

Well that trumps my Frank Zappa and Leon Redbone conspiracy theory. Never mind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666?:
    Hmm. Vote and discuss. Seems awfully odd Parilli has been VERY VOCAL through last night, to only disappear with a healthy onslaught from Pats666 saying almost the exact same things as Babe Parilli. Prior to this, we've seen the disappearance of Phat Rex/Mangione since last Thursday night as well.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

I thought your alter ego was actually McCheaters at somepoint. He seemed to always appear on the same post as you and had similar avatar.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

I think Rusty is Ron Borges - mad that Brady took his idol and meal ticket Bledsoe's job

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's humorous when a guy starts a thread to bash people.....and that gets roundly bashed himself. LMFAO!!

Rusty try this, instead of bashing people and then trying to get people to agree with you (like a two year old), stop being the biggest instigator on here. Then you won't have to fight a gizzilion battles a day and you can spend your time doing what you're good at...breaking down zone and man tendencies without coach's tape. LOL

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Rusty

You sound disappointed you don't have as many people to argue with? All the tension that gets created from these ceaseless disagreements, ego battles, defensive posturing and recriminations becomes tiring for those who just want to use the site to contribute and learn from each other. 

You have a very high football IQ and you have a lot to contribute. Why not just focus on that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666?:
    I suppose Einstein and Neils Bohr were the same person, too, then since they were never seen together in public Well that trumps my Frank Zappa and Leon Redbone conspiracy theory. Never mind.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Singing shine on harvest moon with the pigmy pony on the dental floss farm?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

As if you had not provided enough evidence to prove beyond a doubt you are an imbecile - here is irrefutable proof.

Here's a clue  dipsh!t, I would NEVER have three sixes in my name.

But I will say this; you are about as correct on this as nearly every football analysis you come up with. Lamebrain.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I suppose Einstein and Neils Bohr were the same person, too, then since they were never seen together in public.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Maybe, but I expect Niels Bohr knew how to spell his own name.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666? : That's funny, every science book I own spell it the way I did. I don't have three sixes in my name, either.

Then get a real science book.  There is no Neils Bohr.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/bpbohr.html

Need to see the other 5630 links to his name?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666? : So anything written by P.W. Atkins isn't a real science book? I suppose you think Rutherford was a chemist.

Don't let that link bother you, Leon.  Pesky facts, huh?

What's wrong with you today?  Not your usual happy self.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Wow.  The forums here are a great demonstration of what happens when you don't have active moderators.  This has just spun out of control.  I will admit I have played a part in it, but I really am not liking the result here.  So, here is what I am going to do.  I am going to comment about whatever the thread is about, as long as I have something to say that doesn't attack another user directly, suggest that my opinion is the only one that is acceptable or just create a negative atmosphere.  Again, I am not saying I have not been directly involved in personal attacks and spam arguments.  I am just saying I do not like what it has done to the forum, and I am going to stop.  I apologize to anyone I have insulted or offended, and from this moment forward will attempt to treat everyone with the level of respect that I would if they were physically present in the room with me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I really don't care!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666? : Then get a real science book.  There is no Neils Bohr. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/bpbohr.html Need to see the other 5630 links to his name?
    Posted by soups

hahaha

now THAT is how you demolish someone on a forum

whatever Ridingwiththeking is up to these days he really is humiliating himself with all the petty personal attacks and cat fights

he has a point that patriots should run the ball more... the posters he keeps having his teenage girl battles with are obvious patriot fans who also have their own points and by engaging with him also show themselves to be immature

everyone let it go and stop ruining the forum... nobody is going to win and nobody involved is a troll or fan of another club, chill out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Wow.  The forums here are a great demonstration of what happens when you don't have active moderators.  This has just spun out of control.  I will admit I have played a part in it, but I really am not liking the result here.  So, here is what I am going to do.  I am going to comment about whatever the thread is about, as long as I have something to say that doesn't attack another user directly, suggest that my opinion is the only one that is acceptable or just create a negative atmosphere.  Again, I am not saying I have not been directly involved in personal attacks and spam arguments.  I am just saying I do not like what it has done to the forum, and I am going to stop.  I apologize to anyone I have insulted or offended, and from this moment forward will attempt to treat everyone with the level of respect that I would if they were physically present in the room with me.
    Posted by Davedsone

It's okay. I don't mind Rusty making a fool of himself attacking me as a duplicitous poster. He's wrong and that makes him an idiot. Same old. No hard feelings here.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666? : So PBS is more correct than the editors of physics texts? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Atkins BTW, there are no L's in my name.  No e's or o's, either.

Like I said, do you need to see the other 5360 links to his actual name?

Here's a good start.
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=6&gs_id=11&xhr=t&q=niels+bohr&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&rlz=1R2ACGW_enUS422&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=niels+&aq=0&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=7eac66400ed59f26&biw=1152&bih=598

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

As if you had not provided enough evidence to prove beyond a doubt you are an imbecile - here is irrefutable proof. Here's a clue  dipsh!t, I would NEVER have three sixes in my name. But I will say this; you are about as correct on this as nearly every football analysis you come up with. Lamebrain.
    Posted by BabeParilli

666        Oh no! My computer has been struck by lightning!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from taljr. Show taljr's posts

In Response to Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666? : Singing shine on harvest moon with the pigmy pony on the dental floss farm?
    Posted by Evil2012

I wonder how many people actually get this? There is a Zappa lyric for every occasion in life...wanna good laugh just read any Jets blog. Their fans have given up, love it. They gotta come to the Pats sites to feel better about themselves.

Sections
Shortcuts