Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666?

In Response to Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666?:
    [QUOTE]Hmm. Vote and discuss. Seems awfully odd Parilli has been VERY VOCAL through last night, to only disappear with a healthy onslaught from Pats666 saying almost the exact same things as Babe Parilli. Prior to this, we've seen the disappearance of Phat Rex/Mangione since last Thursday night as well.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Dude you are nuts. Do you have a life other than this forum? 10,000 post in 7 months?  Go get some leg. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666? : 666        Oh no! My computer has been struck by lightning!
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, God usually doesn't miss.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I don't think so but in other news, Paul of the Beatles is still dead and so is Generalismo Fancisco Franco.

Patsfansince1966 has been here a long time as himself and as for Babe, he's definitely a PATS fan, he's just a curmudgeon with a negative view of BB's recent performance, especially BB's drafts.  Oh well...

I do think that YETSMangione and PhatRex are the same person but again, oh well... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The Jets trolls could be the same guy, but I don't really know.  I would be surprised if Babe and 1966 were the same person.  I do not think they are based on their writing styles.  I laugh every time I read an exchange between Babe and Rusty because of the names they come up for each other.  1966 just calls Rusty a moron in large bold letters.  They also have different opinions on things (i.e. Moss).

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666? : So anything written by P.W. Atkins isn't a real science book? I suppose you think Rutherford was a chemist.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Atkins was either a dietician or a country western singer. And Rutherford was the kid they called Lumpy on Leave it to Beaver.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Babe seems like a bitter Pats fan.  But he never misses a chance to insult the Jets or their fanbase so I doubt he's the Jets troll who shows up in here with multiple names.  Could he be doing that to throw everyone off?  Sure.  But I just think he's bitter.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]Wow.  The forums here are a great demonstration of what happens when you don't have active moderators.  This has just spun out of control.  I will admit I have played a part in it, but I really am not liking the result here.  So, here is what I am going to do.  I am going to comment about whatever the thread is about, as long as I have something to say that doesn't attack another user directly, suggest that my opinion is the only one that is acceptable or just create a negative atmosphere. 
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

My mother used to say: "If you don't have anything nice to say . . .   you're probably just stupid."

Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Phat Rex/Mangione = Babe Parilli/Pats666? : So anything written by P.W. Atkins isn't a real science book? I suppose you think Rutherford was a chemist.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

No, he used to race in the Indy 500 years back.