Is Rex right?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Is Rex right?

I don't know.

When was the last time the #1 defense and the #1 running game played 16 games, but only 14 opponents?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Jets will get expolited by SD. They deserve a super bowl.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

The jets are going to lose by 20+

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I forget who said it on WEEI this afternoon but the Jets do not deserve to be in the playoffs and it will be embarassing if they make it to the superbowl let alone win it.  Indianapolis and Cincinnati wrongfully handed the Jets two wins at the end of the season.  They may have played their best football down the stretch but they do not belong/deserve to be in the playoffs this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

"When was the last time a team with the #1 defense and #1 running game not favored in a playoff game?"

Probably never. But they won only 9 games this year, have the 31st ranked passing offense and has a rookie QB who threw 20 interceptions.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

the 4 afc teams that i hate the most are left. i'd rather see the colts make it to the superbowl and lose to any of the remaining nfc teams. but if the jets do make it that far, which they do have a pretty good chance of doing that, then maybe they do deserve it. i just hope they aren't any banners in that new stadium in the ghettolands

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

The Jets will be blasted by S.D. They should have never made it this far...but Indy decided to quit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Jets will keep it close.  Revis will shutdown Vincent Jackson.  Tomlinson will not be very effective. The key will be Antonio Gates. 

23-16  Chargers win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

He might be - in the larger scheme of the league, it would be nice to see defense win a championship, especially in the era of Mannings

I think it would be good karma for the Jets to beat the Colts - deciding to exercise your right to rest players comes with consequences.  I'd still rather see the Ravens and Chargers win this weekend.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

It probably happened to Ditka's bears after Buddy Ryan left for the same reason it is happening with the Jets. No one has any respect for the Quarterback (1985 was Mcmahon's last playoff with the Bears if I remember correctly). Sanchez is by far the worst quarterback left in the playoffs. Flacco is struggling but he's playing hurt. Sanchez played well in Cincy, mostly while playing with the lead. If the Jets fall behind two scores to the Chargers they are in big trouble. Revis is a great player but the Charger's go to guy is not Vincent Jackson, it's their great tight end. The Chargers have holes, especially on defense, but on offense their loaded. Rivers is the best long ball passer in the NFL and their #3 target (Malcolm Floyd) is way better than anyone the Patriots or Colts have as a #3 target. The Chargers probably have the best field goal kicker/Punter combo in the NFl which is huge in a close game, especially in the playoffs. If the Jets win this game then I don't think anyone will ever say they backed into the playoffs because maybe they would have won that game against the Colts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I think Cincy collapsed after losing a much beloved teammate.  The Jets just happened to have been in the right place at the right time three weeks running.  That probably won't happen next week. 

But it doesn't matter.  The writing on the wall says this is an NFC year. Could be Dallas.  Could be Arizona.   Could be Vikings.  I can't see any of the AFC teams beating any of those three in the SB.  I hope it ends up being the Cards, since they were royally robbed last year, and with Warner being such a class act.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Rex is never right, even if he was right, it would be a mistake. 
    Go Arizona!  I am rooting for them with our pats out of it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

It's an AFC year!

home - NYJ

home - BAL

W vs. AZ in SB44
    Cards will do their Buffalo imitation.

Sections
Shortcuts