IS Rodney Harrison helping the pats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

IS Rodney Harrison helping the pats?

in most cases,the pats have played very well when the other teams players,coaches ect.run there mouths,and trash talk.the pats dont respond to it.they dont say a word,but let there talking do it on the feild,but we have harrison,who isnt playing anymore,rousing a player to play a lot better,maybe even a little more dirtier this sunday.i think rodney needs to let it be,and let the pats handle it,the successful way.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/18/harrison-rhodes-latest-to-continue-border-war/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Re: IS Rodney Harrison helping the pats?

I don't think it has any effect. If he were still on the field, it would be a different story. Actually, I like it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Rhodes defense, I believe there was one time he was seen carrying Harrison's Jock Strap! That was just once though!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iclaudius. Show iclaudius's posts

In Response to Re: IS Rodney Harrison helping the pats?:
    [QUOTE]In Rhodes defense, I believe there was one time he was seen carrying Harrison's Jock Strap! That was just once though!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

I saw that, myself!    Nice recall.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nuwriter. Show nuwriter's posts

Well, compare it with the trash that the Jets alumni talks, and Rodney looks pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQqIQyT-RuM

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Thats the same chick who chased Brady down like a bloodhound on monday night. Sleazy Suzy lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

The more time Rhodes or any Jet player spends talking trash,the less time they're studying film or practicing.Let it fly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: IS Rodney Harrison helping the pats?:
    [QUOTE]Thats the same chick who chased Brady down like a bloodhound on monday night. Sleazy Suzy lol
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

What???  Don't hate on a woman who knows football - they're a precious commodity.

Sections
Shortcuts