Re: Is Rusty a Jets or Panthers troll?

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Troll All the way

[/QUOTE]

You think he is a jets fan?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Not sure but definitely not a Patriots fan.  It's like Ahmadinejad trying to convince the world he's a Jew.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Probably not even a football fan, just some angry dude wandering the internet in search of people who will talk to him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Rusty is a people troll. He wants to be a contrarian to everyone on every topic, just to make a nuisance of himself. It doesnt matter who it is, or what the topic, Rusty wants to annoy you with his blabbering. Unfortunately, he is good at annoying everyone..

80% of these threads turns into a Rusty hijack with the same old story...argues with everyone, the name calling, the he is smarter than everyone else. What an inferiority complex he must have.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Personally, I believe he is a VERY opinionated poster who is set in his opinions about things football.  Where he has gotten this thing he has about Brady, I do not know, given there are many other players on the Pats who also make mistakes which can cost them a game or two.  Is he over the top when he responds to certain posters, heck yeah!  But, don't take it personally as this is his way.  If there is an image of him arguing a point, it may look like this:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Babe isn't a Patriots or a football fan. He's a 'Brady is cute' teenage girl who knows nothing about football. He'll cease being a pats 'fan' when Brady retires. Now it's time to whine that I'm rusty despite the fact that all the long time posters know I'm not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Personally, I believe he is a VERY opinionated poster who is set in his opinions about things football.  Where he has gotten this thing he has about Brady, I do not know, given there are many other players on the Pats who also make mistakes which can cost them a game or two.  Is he over the top when he responds to certain posters, heck yeah!  But, don't take it personally as this is his way.  If there is an image of him arguing a point, it may look like this:

[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm pretty sure Rusty looks something like this:

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe isn't a Patriots or a football fan. He's a 'Brady is cute' teenage girl who knows nothing about football. He'll cease being a pats 'fan' when Brady retires. Now it's time to whine that I'm rusty despite the fact that all the long time posters know I'm not.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.  I have forgotten more about the game than you will ever know, twit.

Please keep coming back.  It makes my day exposing trolls like yourself.

So, are you a Jets troll or a Panthers troll?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabePariIIi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.  I have forgotten more about the game than you will ever know, twit.

Please keep coming back.  It makes my day exposing trolls like yourself.

So, are you a Jets troll or a Panthers troll?

[/QUOTE]

Sure you are. That's why you always say really intelligent things like we don't need a running game or play action and how a loss when the offense went 1 for 6 in the red zone is all the D's fault. Even leon knows more about football than you do.

But you just keep on running away with the childish troll BS since it's all you have. There's no better example of your ineptitude than this sad escape method. A real man and football fan wouldn't have to resort to whining.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.  You don't need a running game when you have Tom Brady as your QB.  Aren't you the one ready to size Benny up for his jacket and induct him into the Hall of Fame?  Only in Rusty's world is a so-so RB better than Tom Brady. Try to keep up and learn the game.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Who is Rusty? I only ask because people accuse me of being this person even though Ive been here since the 2001 season under the exact same name....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I think he's been banned again. Who or what will he be next?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think he's been banned again. Who or what will he be next?

[/QUOTE]

Lord only knows....I believe Rock Scully was name number-at least 6, probably closer to 10

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm pretty sure Rusty looks something like this:

[/QUOTE]

Bawahahahahahaaaahaaaaahahahaaaaa!!!!!