Is Superbowl Now Anti Climactic for Colts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Is Superbowl Now Anti Climactic for Colts?

So say the Colts win the Superbowl. Does anyone in America care? Seems to me even hard core Indy fans wanted the shot a history more than the Superbowl.

This Colts team just lost its heart!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Is Superbowl Now Anti Climactic for Colts?

You know the Ironic part of yesterdays tank job Pymus. Anything less than a Superbowl victory will be a Considered a failure by all unbiased fans such as ourselves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This hypothetical is useless because there's no way (without a lot of help by the NFL) that the Dolts will possibly be in the Super Bowl... nevermind win it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Good points - How Ironic however that the Colts I believe threw the game in part so the drain of going un-defeated would not plague the team. This will be an even bigger distraction!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I think they let themsevles off the hook. They are not that good and they know it. I am indifferent to 'who played' and 'who didn't play' thing because I had the Jets beating them fair and square anyway. Of course now there will be people still thinking this was a legitamate 16-0 team that just laid down for a game, this is what I am hearing now in the media. BS..this Colts team is  definately not the same category as other teams that have made it this far undefeated and they were not going undefeated anyway despite what all the experts say. So all in all it was calculated decision on there part in taking  Manning out knowing how lucky they have been up to now and how they probably were not going 16-0 anyway, this way they keep the mistique going into the playoffs.

My point will be proven by the next idiot who posts that they 'would have' won out..sorry..got to play the games to get even the 'would have' in my book. Nope they definately would not have gone undefeated.

and more to your point..should they had tried to go 16-0?? since I am pretty sure they would not have made it so I would have supported it just to shut up all those who still think this was is a legit 16-0 team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thor7. Show thor7's posts

Not playing is the best way for the Dolts to get ready for the Super Bowl because, well because they will not be playing. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The Lions could have gone undefeated too, but they didn't want all that pressure on them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Colts won't make it to the Super Bowl. I hope the Bills run the score up on them sunday, and add more salt to the wound. Its suppose to be snowing and 15 fricking degrees 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Good news Colts players, you can play at the Pro Bowl! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from plinny. Show plinny's posts

I don't understand how Caldwell could overide Manning. This guy's the biggest puppet since G.W. And that would leave Peyton to play the role of Cheney a.k.a. "the actual president". Caldwell is a bigger F.O. tool than 'Coma.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

^^^they got some going?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

This is a ploy to get gayton out of the snow next week.
    The Bills should leave at halftime for the respect their being shown. Nothing to play for expect to unseat a undefeated team and they roll over. How anyone could buy-into these yellow flag losers is beyond me. I guess if you believe the calls are on the up and up you'll believe anything

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

It sort of is. Now everyone will wonder (should they win the superbowl) if they could have gone undefeated. At least the Pats manned up and tried for it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

ESPN is obviously ignoring the whole story. Imagine if it were the pats in this situation, it would be 24x7 news coverage

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Of course the Pats already have 3 rings this decade and were looking to reach something even higher. The Dolts despite all the media hype only have come up with 1 which puts them behind both the Pats and Steelers. No matter how many personal and team records they set if Manning and Brady were to go into Canton tomorrow Mannings single ring will always put him second to Brady.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Not happening - Any of the 4 NFC teams and New england and San Diego will beat Colts easily in a LEGIT game...Without the Polian interference flagsbeing thrown....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from atz640. Show atz640's posts

or Polian noise queued up...........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Evil, your suggestion that Brady is better than Manning because of a team award is like suggesting that Brady is better than manning because the pats have more interceptions. 

You can give some credit to the arguement for those wins, but not all of the credit.  It suggests that no one else on the team matters.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

So you're saying the Colts haven't had an all around good team the last 10 years? That's funny.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from boom95. Show boom95's posts

The colts could be beat in round 2 if playing a good D team such as Balt,Pitt, or even the jets again.