Is TALIB's no. 25 bad omen for chung...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Is TALIB's no. 25 bad omen for chung...?

Talib wore 25 at tb... So he steps into the lineup,  who sits?

when all are healthy my prediction ( and wish) is it will be Chung.  Wilson had outplayed him in both hits and plays on the ball.  So your safeties are MCC and Wilson and corners dennard and talib.

Chung can be cheerleader as always  except now frm the sidelines .   

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Is TALIB's no. 25 bad omen for chung...?

Chung is a bad omen for Chung.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Sorry about double dumb thread. I was driving... Was wondering what number talib would wear... Then I saw the tb picture.  So..... Get it...?

yes I have been down on Chung in several threads but guys its for a reason .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry about double dumb thread. I was driving... Was wondering what number talib would wear... Then I saw the tb picture.  So..... Get it...?

[/QUOTE]

You're down on him for the same reason I am...he is a waste of a roster spot. This guy is the poster child for NO improvement. I swear the guy is the same player (or worse) he was when he came out of Oregon. If Bill was ever asked about this guy's improvement I'm sure he'd say he has improved greatly every year...he'd also be lying.

I wish they'd cut him right now - just let him walk - fill his spot with someone that gives you a chance. Never mind the fact that the guy needs to each a sandwich or something. For god's sake! Don't they make this guy lift weights?? How many people does he bounce off of before he falls to the groung clutching something?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're down on him for the same reason I am...he is a waste of a roster spot. This guy is the poster child for NO improvement. I swear the guy is the same player (or worse) he was when he came out of Oregon. If Bill was ever asked about this guy's improvement I'm sure he'd say he has improved greatly every year...he'd also be lying.

I wish they'd cut him right now - just let him walk - fill his spot with someone that gives you a chance. Never mind the fact that the guy needs to each a sandwich or something. For god's sake! Don't they make this guy lift weights?? How many people does he bounce off of before he falls to the groung clutching something?

[/QUOTE]

thurl one of the handful of (very few for a coach or gm) weak points for bb is taking far too long to address what/who is not working. finally after how many years, hes reponding to the need at cb. how long will this be the case with chung and with safety. he just values soeof his guys much higher than he should. all our cbs, bjge, chung....etc

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chung is a bad omen for Chung.

[/QUOTE]

nice.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

Talib wore 25 at tb... So he steps into the lineup,  who sits?

when all are healthy my prediction ( and wish) is it will be Chung.  Wilson had outplayed him in both hits and plays on the ball.  So your safeties are MCC and Wilson and corners dennard and talib.

Chung can be cheerleader as always  except now frm the sidelines .   

[/QUOTE]

'

"So your safeties are MCC and Wilson and corners dennard and talib."

would love it. however i think bbs mind is if healthy, talib and mcc at cb, chung and gregory.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

keep up the good stuff

dont respond or explain to the haters.

people dont like you or a post, they have free will to click elsewhere.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I've been saying Chung was a stiff since his rookie year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

A bad Omen could probably play the Safety position better then Chung.

Sections
Shortcuts