Is Tebow an alien?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Is Tebow an alien?

Hey it's as good a theory as him being better than Brady, Jesus helping him win or any other thing Commie or WesternOregon comes up with.

Here's my evidence

Tebow is not praying pointing to or talking to God. He's actually using the communication device implanted in his head to give instructions to a cloaked spaceship hovering overhead.

The 'mistakes' made by his opponents late in games are the result of various time tested alien control methods. Last week they used their mind control ray to make a Bears running back think he needed to stop the clock because they were losing.

The ray has also been used on opponents' coaching staff to make them call dumb plays late in the game.

They've also use the old standby the tractor beam to affect field goals and kick offs.

That's my proof and I'm sticking to it.

Next up...Why the moon really is made of cheese.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Is Tebow an alien?

Thats pretty good!

Send the script to Steven Steilberg!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Teeeebowwwwww phone home!  Keep a lookout on the sidelines, if you see him eating reeses pieces then I think you are on to something here. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Is Tebow an alien?:
    [QUOTE]Teeeebowwwwww phone home!  Keep a lookout on the sidelines, if you see him eating reeses pieces then I think you are on to something here. 
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Skittles for Lynch reeses pieces for Tebow.....

Tebowing- The act of getting all the credit when your co-workers are doing most of the work.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

TMC - rofl on Tebowing and so true.

Tebow hasn't lost games but has he really won games?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Great story, Glen! Only one question...where can I get some of that good stuff you've been smoking???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

It might be worth a 15 yard hands to the face penilty just to see if he is a martian in a mask.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Good stuff.

If Tebow passes for 300 yards this week, I'll be asking, "Swiss or Cheddar?"

Sections
Shortcuts