Is Tennessee on our schedule next year??!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Is Tennessee on our schedule next year??!!

we dont need any more injuries!!

Bernard Pollard to sign with Titans Updated: March 21, 2013, 1:15 PM ET ESPN.com news service

Safety Bernard Pollard told ESPN's Josina Anderson on Thursday that he has agreed to a one-year deal with the Tennessee Titans.

Pollard Oh wow, I can't say enough about Baltimore. They were great to me and my family. I will cherish that experience and the relationships I built with the people there for the rest of my life.

-- Bernard Pollard, on leaving Baltimore

Pollard was part of the Super Bowl-winning Baltimore Ravens but was released this month.

Asked if it was difficult to leave Baltimore, Pollard said: "Oh wow, I can't say enough about Baltimore. They were great to me and my family. I will cherish that experience and the relationships I built with the people there for the rest of my life."

He is the second former Ravens safety to make a move to the AFC South, along with Ed Reed, who agreed to a deal with the Houston Texans on Wednesday, according to a source.

The 28-year-old Pollard signed a three-year extension with Baltimore last season, but his release saved the Ravens an estimated $1 million against the salary cap.

Pollard played two years with Baltimore. Last season, he had 71 tackles and an interception despite playing much of the year with six broken ribs.

He forced a key fumble in the AFC Championship Game in New England when he delivered a vicious hit on New England Patriots running back Stevan Ridley.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9079322/bernard-pollard-says-signing-tennessee-titans

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Is Tennessee on our schedule next year??!!

No.

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-13/2013-new-england-patriots-football-schedule.php

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Bernard Pollard to sign with Titans Updated: March 21, 2013, 1:15 PM ET ESPN.com news service

Safety Bernard Pollard told ESPN's Josina Anderson on Thursday that he has agreed to a one-year deal with the Tennessee Titans.

Pollard Oh wow, I can't say enough about Baltimore. They were great to me and my family. I will cherish that experience and the relationships I built with the people there for the rest of my life.

Pollard was part of the Super Bowl-winning Baltimore Ravens but was released this month.

Asked if it was difficult to leave Baltimore, Pollard said: "Oh wow, I can't say enough about Baltimore. They were great to me and my family. I will cherish that experience and the relationships I built with the people there for the rest of my life."

He is the second former Ravens safety to make a move to the AFC South, along with Ed Reed, who agreed to a deal with the Houston Texans on Wednesday, according to a source.

The 28-year-old Pollard signed a three-year extension with Baltimore last season, but his release saved the Ravens an estimated $1 million against the salary cap.

Pollard played two years with Baltimore. Last season, he had 71 tackles and an interception despite playing much of the year with six broken ribs.

He forced a key fumble in the AFC Championship Game in New England when he delivered a vicious hit on New England Patriots running back Stevan Ridley.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9079322/bernard-pollard-says-signing-tennessee-titans

i think it only works when he is in a ravens uniform

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Brady's crappy play caused the Ridley fumble and the Welker drop and Gronk's injury.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

nope. welker tore his acl next to pollard when pollard was a texan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Brady when pollard was a Chief

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Thank you

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No, and he might as well be on the moon where he is now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

oh well then in that case i guess the uniform he is in doesn't matter after all so it must be the pats...i was trying to give a little hope

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Thank you

No problem ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pollard has turned into Mr. Irrelevant now!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

who cares? you sound like a wuss

i agree its nothing to worry about...but it is strange

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

who cares? you sound like a wuss

this wuss will b!tch slap your little political attention seeking a$$!

Sections
Shortcuts