Is TexasPat Underdog?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Is TexasPat Underdog?

Notice how he always talks about how much he loves the Colts, while he never has anything good to say about Brady and the Pats?  Like his latest thread:

Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos (+5.5): 
    The Colts bounced back nicely against the Giants last week...and the Broncos did the same against the Seahawks. But, these are the Colts:
    PICK: Colts;

Ever notice how he is the one who always responds to Underdog?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Is TexasPat Underdog?

No Pats been posting here for years longer than you or underdog

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

You could be onto something mighty.  No Patriot fan would ever write this and then defend it.

Re: Patriots @ Jets REPORT CARD

posted at 9/21/2010 3:42 PM EDT
    First: 12/29/2008
    Last: 9/22/2010
    Re: Patriots @ Jets REPORT CARD:
     "In 2008, Tom Brady appeared to be sleep-walking through game one against the dreadful Kansas City Chiefs at home...until he was rudely awakened by a lunging blow to his knee, ending his season. " Hate much.......He played like 2 series.
    Posted by Tcal2

Hate?? Pleeaassseee!! Just my opinion. I call 'em as I see 'em...and Brady was playing like he was still depressed over the SB loss...before the injury.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

I have no information on this man, I can offer no support either way as to who he is

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Is TexasPat Underdog?:
    [QUOTE]Notice how he always talks about how much he loves the Colts, while he never has anything good to say about Brady and the Pats?  Like his latest thread: Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos (+5.5):  The Colts bounced back nicely against the Giants last week...and the Broncos did the same against the Seahawks. But, these are the Colts: PICK: Colts; Ever notice how he is the one who always responds to Underdog?  
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

LOL, hmm, i'll have to pay more attention, you may be on to something

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

texaspat has been on this board providing generally reasonable insight for years, i seriously doubt he's a troll just because he gives the colts occasional props..tin foil hats off guys 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

AWW YEAHHHH, FA Shizzle my Bizzle. He's over on another thread arguing with himself right now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

that is funny... but it is possible that he has a closet love for gomer...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

If true he had a good long argument with himself last season

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Is TexasPat Underdog?:
    [QUOTE]AWW YEAHHHH, FA Shizzle my Bizzle. He's over on another thread arguing with himself right now.
    Posted by Huggybear999[/QUOTE]

It's Huggybear!  I thought for sure this thread was made by you and I was a little disappointed when I found it it wasn't.  Where you been, haven't seen you in this neck of the woods for a while!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is TexasPat Underdog? : It's Huggybear!  I thought for sure this thread was made by you and I was a little disappointed when I found it it wasn't.  Where you been, haven't seen you in this neck of the woods for a while!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

I'm sneaking around as another user. Not too many people want to talk to Huggy.
    I break too many nuts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Is it really possible that someone would have enough time to be TexasPat and Underdoggggg?  That would be a full-time job with overtime.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I have no idea, but I'm sure there are some posters who use different names; especially if they were recently banned.

It's awful hard to just stop posting when you have 1000+ posts in a years period - so, once they get "banned" - I"m sure they pop up under one or two other names.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

In Response to Is TexasPat Underdog?:
    [QUOTE]Notice how he always talks about how much he loves the Colts, while he never has anything good to say about Brady and the Pats?  Like his latest thread: Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos (+5.5):  The Colts bounced back nicely against the Giants last week...and the Broncos did the same against the Seahawks. But, these are the Colts: PICK: Colts; Ever notice how he is the one who always responds to Underdog?  
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    Currently I have not been an avid follower of this forum, however this post caught my eye encouraging a reply. Texas Pat has been on this forum prior to the upgrading of the format in 2008. When I first came aboard in 2007 Tex was an established participant. I do not feel that Tex needs me to protect his character, I felt the record needed to be set straight. Tex provides us with up to date material with considerable insight and research, which is more than the majority of posters on this forum can state.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I remember a thread last year about the Colts mailing it in for 16-0 that was at least 45 pages of TexasPat & Dogg going back and forth and back and forth and so on.  Doubt its the same guy but if it is.....wow!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgrisworld. Show russgrisworld's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Is TexasPat Underdog? : Currently I have not been an avid follower of this forum, however this post caught my eye encouraging a reply. Texas Pat has been on this forum prior to the upgrading of the format in 2008. When I first came aboard in 2007 Tex was an established participant. I do not feel that Tex needs me to protect his character, I felt the record needed to be set straight. Tex provides us with up to date material with considerable insight and research, which is more than the majority of posters on this forum can state.
    Posted by sonieboy[/QUOTE]

Wow, There's something to hang your hat on. I can only hope I'm remembered like that.
    What are you Bleauing him too sonieboy?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Anyone that knows Tex also knows this is the ultimate insult. He hates the Colts more than democrats.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]If true he had a good long argument with himself last season
    ف مايك هو الأحمق مثلي الجنس
    Posted by harleyroadking[/QUOTE]

"ف مايك هو الأحمق مثلي الجنس"

pmike is foolish same sex?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I remember a thread last year about the Colts mailing it in for 16-0 that was at least 45 pages of TexasPat & Dogg going back and forth and back and forth and so on.  Doubt its the same guy but if it is.....wow!
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Now that would be an epic troll job if they were the same person!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I've been posting here since May of 2006, w/ about 4000 total posts on this board over that time period, and TexasPat has been here, I believe, the entire time. He's a Pats fan. This insinuation that he's Underdog is complete crap. No fricking way.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I don't agree with his pessimism, but I would never question that he is a Pats fan.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is TexasPat Underdog? : Wow, There's something to hang your hat on. I can only hope I'm remembered like that. What are you Bleauing him too sonieboy?
    Posted by russgrisworld[/QUOTE]Russgreaseball your just jealous cuz you luv caulk so much!YellSurprised

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is TexasPat Underdog? : Russgreaseball your just jealous cuz you luv caulk so much!
    Posted by JerrySpringer[/QUOTE]

LOL. That is funny.  It's a shame that this Russ guy has to slam a fellow pats fan like that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Texas Pat has been a good long time Pats Fan. He is able to be a little more Objective than most. He keeps his emotions out of it, and speaks more like a Journalist sometimes. I think he provides alot to this forum.Just Like Russ does, they are both Passionate Pats fans. Both having their own strong Opinions. Would you want every coach in the NFL to be Brad Childress NO!! the NFL is better with Rex Ryan and Mang!na. Cowher and Parcells were great for the league.

Sections
Shortcuts