Is TexasPat Underdog?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Is TexasPat Underdog?

In Response to Re: Is TexasPat Underdog?:
    [QUOTE]Texas Pat has been a good long time Pats Fan. He is able to be a little more Objective than most. He keeps his emotions out of it, and speaks more like a Journalist sometimes. I think he provides alot to this forum.Just Like Russ does, they are both Passionate Pats fans. Both having their own strong Opinions. Would you want every coach in the NFL to be Brad Childress NO!! the NFL is better with Rex Ryan and Mang!na. Cowher and Parcells were great for the league.
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

Brand spankin' new to these boards. Is it common for Patriot fans to insult each other all the time?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is TexasPat Underdog? : Brand spankin' new to these boards. Is it common for Patriot fans to insult each other all the time?
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]

Yes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

I've been here 5 odd years and Tex Pat aint Underdog.... Underdog used go by Togah and some other silly names ..... Though he could be Leon you never no !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Hoyle - you are correct that I am not TP, but you are incorrect that I have been anything other than underdog (besides this name-which was my first).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]Hoyle - you are correct that I am not TP, but you are incorrect that I have been anything other than underdog (besides this name-which was my first).
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

You should go back to underdogged dude. This name is pretty feminine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

I hate my name, but you need real web addresses now for names and I don't care to sign up a bunch of email addresses just to get a new underdog name. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]I've been posting here since May of 2006, w/ about 4000 total posts on this board over that time period, and TexasPat has been here, I believe, the entire time. He's a Pats fan. This insinuation that he's Underdog is complete crap. No fricking way.
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]

Kyle and I started on the "old board" about the same time. He is absolutely correct about Tex. He was here from the beginning.....he will be here at the end!  Doggiedodo is just a stain on the rock of a you know what! All of the Old Guard are checking the board all of the time....... in the shadows...surgical strike posts here and there.....but we leave it to the youngsters to defend the outer walls of the board....and of Patriot Nation.....from the trolls. The Old Guard only emerges...when the trolls threaten the Inner Keep!  It is the way that it should be!

Gandolf

Take that....Laz!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Doggiedodo is just a stain on the rock of a you know what!

No, I don't know what.  What? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Indylove? you must be gay.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]I hate my name, but you need real web addresses now for names and I don't care to sign up a bunch of email addresses just to get a new underdog name. 

You've been banned? They won't let you start Underdog again?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is TexasPat Underdog? : Brand spankin' new to these boards. Is it common for Patriot fans to insult each other all the time?
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]Sometimes

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Is TexasPat Underdog?:
    [QUOTE]Notice how he always talks about how much he loves the Colts, while he never has anything good to say about Brady and the Pats?  Like his latest thread: Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos (+5.5):  The Colts bounced back nicely against the Giants last week...and the Broncos did the same against the Seahawks. But, these are the Colts: PICK: Colts; Ever notice how he is the one who always responds to Underdog?  
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Oh Great Mighty One:

YES...I CONFESS...I AM UNDERDOG(gggg)!!! All my past anti-Indy posts, and arguments with my alter-ego, the Dog(gggg), were just a ploy to establish my TexasPat persona. I thought my countless attacks and criticisms of the Indianapolis Colts would fool you...but nay!!! I bow to your brilliance, sir!!!   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]I hate my name, but you need real web addresses now for names and I don't care to sign up a bunch of email addresses just to get a new underdog name. 

I've gotta agree with the posters telling you that the "Indylove" handle isn't cutting it. Whatever the cost....bring back "The Dog(gggg)". 

Oh...sorry...I forgot...that's me!!!    

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

If they are the same person (and they aren't), then that is one crazy SOB.  I have seen those two (or one)  argue endlessly in a thread where they are the only ones commenting.  It goes on for over a week sometimes. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]I remember a thread last year about the Colts mailing it in for 16-0 that was at least 45 pages of TexasPat & Dogg going back and forth and back and forth and so on.  Doubt its the same guy but if it is.....wow!
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Captain...yes I confess!! I was taking a college debating course and was told that I'd have to take both sides of a controversial issue. So...I chose the Colts taking a powder from going 16-0, made up the Underdog(gggg) alter ego, and conversed with myself for 45 pages. I threw in some cutting comments just to spice things up...and to cover my tracks. 

But, "The Mighty One" was just too clever for me!!!   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]If they are the same person (and they aren't), then that is one crazy SOB.  I have seen those two (or one)  argue endlessly in a thread where they are the only ones commenting.  It goes on for over a week sometimes. 
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Hey...I thought that the endless arguments would throw you guys off. But I couldn't deceive the brilliant "Mighty One"!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is TexasPat Underdog? :      Hey...I thought that the endless arguments would throw you guys off. But I couldn't deceive the brilliant "Mighty One"!  
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

The good news Tex is that scizophrenia is treatable.  That and you're never alone...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is TexasPat Underdog? : You should go back to underdogged dude. This name is pretty feminine.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

LOL, yes it does sound kinda sissy like, but so did coltsbabe

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:  Doggiedodo !
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

shouldn't that be doggie doodooLaughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is TexasPat Underdog? : You've been banned? They won't let you start Underdog again?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Everyone of my underdogg(g)(gg)'s has been banned and they won't reinstate them.  In order to get a new one I have to get a new email address because they send confirmation to it.  Too much of a hassle.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

There is nothing sissy about love.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]There is nothing sissy about love.

here's a real sissy

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think that maybe...possibly...definitely Mighty's post was not a serious suggestion that Tex and Underdog are the same person but an observation that Tex's irrational criticism of the Patriots at the first sign of adversity is becoming reminiscent of the criticism posted by such anti-Patriots members like Underdog.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is TexasPat Underdog? : shouldn't that be doggie doodoo
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Hey KP!   I was actually thinking more of the extinct bird....probably wishful thinking as to the troll.