Is The Name Missing On Anyone Else's Computer for headlines?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Is The Name Missing On Anyone Else's Computer for headlines?

missing name on headline?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Is The Name Missing On Anyone Else's Computer for headlines?

some are missing on mine, some are there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

some are missing on mine, some are there.

[/QUOTE]

looks like the threads created after midnight are missing...?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The whole site is a mess... again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

YES.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Originally I thought this was because of the government shutdown, but then I remembered, as Rusty has told us, that everything that happens is because the media hates the pats and bb.  There it is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Of course it is.  This is BDC; you expect consistency?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

It probably is a virus coming from Rusty

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Originally I thought this was because of the government shutdown, but then I remembered, as Rusty has told us, that everything that happens is because the media hates the pats and bb.  There it is.

[/QUOTE]

oh, my! The conspiracies!Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

At least the responses show peoples sense of humor!! Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

No doubt the mess is due to the changes they've made in the last 24 hours.   Anyone else notice the new FB/Twitter icons in the lower right of each post?

If they force people to comment on this forum thru FB I am D-O-N-E.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

I didn't understand what the OP was saying until I saw the resposnes.  Yes, they are missing on mine as well.  Has anyone else noticed that the order in which the threads are presented in the list has also changed?  It is no longer wit the latest response to being on top and then descending by how long ago there was a response.  I didn't look closely before posting this, and to check I would have to discard this reply, but I think it is order of the original posting of the topic with latest on top.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No doubt the mess is due to the changes they've made in the last 24 hours.   Anyone else notice the new FB/Twitter icons in the lower right of each post?

If they force people to comment on this forum thru FB I am D-O-N-E.

[/QUOTE]

That's how they killed the ESPNBoston forum. This board will die if the only login is going to be thru FB I. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What I noticed is an "statement" added at the end of your post is no longer there and the ability to edit it in your profile is gone.  You all may recall I had the statement:  " Just a football fan having fun!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Of course it is.  This is BDC; you expect consistency?

[/QUOTE]

There is consistency. They consistently cannot leave well enough (or bad enough) alone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Is it just me or are all the threads now pinned to a fixed spot regardless of the last post?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What I noticed is an "statement" added at the end of your post is no longer there and the ability to edit it in your profile is gone.  You all may recall I had the statement:  " Just a football fan having fun!"

[/QUOTE]

The edit capability is still there.  Yes, the statement at the bottom is gone.  Mine was one identifying the various user names I was forced to create due to their meddling with the board.

More troubling is that the sort order of posts is by time of the opening of the thread, as opposed to the time of the latest comments.  That is totally ridiculous and impedes the timeliness of the discussions.

Has anyone else noticed, or complained about, that getting here is now a two step process.  You have to pick Patriots in the discussions on the PATRIOTS page, and then go to front burner.  It used to be a simple click on the front burner on the patriots page. 

I, as a computer programmer professional, wonder just who these incompetants are that keep scr00wing up this board.  (Misspelling is deliberate).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Has anyone else noticed, or complained about, that getting here is now a two step process.  You have to pick Patriots in the discussions on the PATRIOTS page, and then go to front burner.  It used to be a simple click on the front burner on the patriots page. 

I, as a computer programmer professional, wonder just who these incompetants are that keep scr00wing up this board.  (Misspelling is deliberate).

[/QUOTE]

Just Bookmark the Front Burner.  I did that a long time ago.  That's one of the few problems you can solve yourself.