IS THE PENN STATE SCANDAL THE WORSE IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

IS THE PENN STATE SCANDAL THE WORSE IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS?

vick messes up dogs and rightfully gets crucufied, persecuted and prosecuted for it, yet joepa and the entire penn state leadership openly allow a pedophile and the micheal jackson of coaches to find perfect cover in their midst as dozens of little boys get their lives ruined and this fossilized creep paterno is allowed to coach another game and walk around with full impunity. where's the OUTRAGE?

is it because he's a good ole white boy? what joepa has done is far WORSE than anything vick ever did. yep we are talking humans here as opposed to other species or dogs. joepa should be GONEEEEEE by friday! i stand against the rape and exploitation of little children, do you vick whiners?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

Re: WILL ALL YOU VICK HATERS BE AT THIS WEEKEND'S PENN STATE GAME WITH YOUR SIGNS +CHANTS?

In Response to WILL ALL YOU VICK HATERS BE AT THIS WEEKEND'S PENN STATE GAME WITH YOUR SIGNS +CHANTS?:
    [QUOTE]vick meeses up dogs and rightfully gets crucufied and persecuted for it, yet joepa and the entire penn state leadership openly allows a pedophile to find perfect cover in their midst as dozens of little boys get their life ruined and this fossilized creep paterno is allowed to coach another game and walk around with full imounity. where's the outrage? is is because he's a good ole boy? what joepa has done is far WORSE than anything vick ever did. yep we are talking humans here as opposed to other species or dogs. joepa should be GONEEEEEE by friday! i stand against the rape and exploitation of little children!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I actually think Joepa should be put in prison.  I know a lot of people might disagree with me but he is just as complicit in this as the Curley and ..... sorry cannot think of his name off the top of my head... the other guy besides Sandusky who was involved...  reading the grand jury report made me ill.... having a 9 year old son, this really hit home.

Sandusky should be castrated.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: WILL ALL YOU VICK HATERS BE AT THIS WEEKEND'S PENN STATE GAME WITH YOUR SIGNS +CHANTS?

If you believe the cover up is as bad as committing the act itself, then the answer is resoundingly yes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I have a couple of issues with joepa.

1. this sick f vck was caught in the act of sodomising a boy in the locker room.
    2. this sick f vck was on campus as recent as last month.

At first I thought that "hey, he cant possibly know what sick stuff his staff does when he aint around" but when he is caught in the act????  get tfo, he should have castrated this monster himself.

10 times worse than Vick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: IS THE PENN STATE SCANDAL THE WORSE IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS?

YEP no more need for anyone to go to penn state this weekend or to arrest joefraud anymore since the big boys at the table finally took their heads out of their arses and canned him. what a joke! on an individual level, vick, rae caruth and some baseball guy at the turn of the century who hacked his entire family to death is up there, as is petey rose with the gambling thing and the punter who shot the other guy competing against him is way up there as well. but INSTITUTIONALLY this takes the cake big time. i mean schools have fudged on grades, have given out assets and houses in bad recruiting scandals, but all that pales to what paterno and these guys allowed to happen to the arses of 10 yo boys.

all he concerned himself with was the  welfare of the school and his student -athletes within it, everyone else be damned. could have cared less about the wider, more vulnerable community or the down-trodden who didnt wear the unifrom. no 999 plan for them or even the 909 plan. these kids who were the lowest of the low were simply targeted, victimized and IGNORED. these are REAL victims, no professional opportunists here. glad the board of trustees and outside forces finally did the right thing!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't know if it's the "worse" scandal in history, some may be worserer. Vick got more attention because he was a nationally recognized superstar who was in numerous commercials and advertisements. The other guy (assistant coach- I forget his name) is a nobody. Paterno is marginally famous, but outside of football fans, nobody knows who he is. If you're looking for justice through measuring media attention it doesn't happen. You would get more attention by claiming Obama touched your weewee than by killing 3 people because one connects you to someone famous.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

glad they fired him immediately and didn't allow him to get away with his pre-emptive "I am going to retire at the end of the season so the board doesn't need to do anything regarding me" attempt. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I would say most definately! How does Penn State allow a known child molester to stay and work at the College when he was seen by a team coach sodomizing a kid in the locker room shower! They All should get prison time-- sick degenerates!!!! God help the victims!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

YES. The worse. It boggles the mind that a  child rapist was allowed to use Penn State's football facilities for years. And many in authority knew that the Monster on their midst was preying on boys. MCQueary witnesed a most despicable crime and did not call law enforecemnt. Called his father? He was 28 years old- I don't know how he's been sleeping at night. How could he get the image of a 10 year old child being violated by that Monster out of his head?  And it just got worse from there,no one who heard the eye witness account did anything.
    Other vile acts committed on a child by the Monster in the shower area of Penn State locker room were witnessed years before by janitor staff again in the showers. And much more, and I'm sure more will come to light now.
    Let the criminal prosecutions and the civil law suits begin.
    Heres the link to the grand jury finding of fact report released by CBS news:
    http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/sandusky-grand-jury-presentment.pdf

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Spoken very well and I totally agree-ALOT of high ranking people were aware of this Monster and turned their backs on this sick and twisted perv!! Obviously these people cared only about their positions and money which they put ahead of human life-I wish I could spend some private time with the lot of them if you know what I mean!!! Lock them all up!!In Response to Re: IS THE PENN STATE SCANDAL THE WORSE IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS?:
    [QUOTE]YES. The worse. It boggles the mind that a  child rapist was allowed to use Penn State's football facilities for years. And many in authority knew that the Monster on their midst was preying on boys. MCQueary witnesed a most despicable crime and did not call law enforecemnt. Called his father? He was 28 years old- I don't know how he's been sleeping at night. How could he get the image of a 10 year old child being violated by that Monster out of his head?  And it just got worse from there,no one who heard the eye witness account did anything. Other vile acts committed on a child by the Monster in the shower area of Penn State locker room were witnessed years before by janitor staff again in the showers. And much more, and I'm sure more will come to light now. Let the criminal prosecutions and the civil law suits begin. Heres the link to the grand jury finding of fact report released by CBS news: http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/sandusky-grand-jury-presentment.pdf
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

This whole episode just sickens me.Anyone who covered up for the pedophile is just as guilty as he is.
       If it was Paterno's grandson getting molested in the shower,would he have been satisfied just telling the AD?
       Much less importantly (but football related),I find it ironic that Arlen Specter was so focused on the Patriots placement of a camera (AKA Spygate),that he wasn't keeping an eye of what was happening in his own state.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogbones. Show dogbones's posts

Pit had nothing to due with sports. Sports was only a back drop.

The Chi Town black socks will be on top for ever.

Sections
Shortcuts