Is the Rams going to get the better deal here?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Is the Rams going to get the better deal here?

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

The rams have 2 chances at him in the first round. I think they use both picks. They need the help.  

bredbru what makes you think Rogers will pass a drug test all season? I dont think he can.  

did you say the same about hern?

im sure manh in the nfl (and on this board) smoke pot. most dont get caught.

i have no idea. who does.

jenkins is still on st louis lastr i heard and tied a record for cbs as a rookie

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Austin has speed...but he's 5'9! I hate these shrimps! Gimme the, essentially, 6 foot tall Amendola any day of the week. 

give me 6 3"-6 4" da rick rogers.

Despite being 5'9" Welker has been among the most productive receivers in the NFL. If only he had Austin's speed, he would have been devastating to any D. If Austin has 80% of Welker's ability to separate, he too would be devastating to any D.

Here's the thing with STL. They have two first round picks (16, 22), a pretty early second (46), 78, 113, 149, 184, 222. They have the picks to doulble dip on WR. So they can have Austin and a 6-1+ receiver too. Given they lost two receivers, I would be surprised if they don't.

Their first two picks put them in position to take two of Austin, Patterson or Hopkins, if they wanted to.

Or, they could use their #16 on one of Patterson or Austin, use 22 on another position (They are not lacking on D talent), and 46 on any other tall receiver they want. Hell they can also pickup one of Eifert or Ertz, to upgrade their TE spot.

Great post, Seattlepat!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Austin has speed...but he's 5'9! I hate these shrimps! Gimme the, essentially, 6 foot tall Amendola any day of the week. 

give me 6 3"-6 4" da rick rogers.

Despite being 5'9" Welker has been among the most productive receivers in the NFL. If only he had Austin's speed, he would have been devastating to any D. If Austin has 80% of Welker's ability to separate, he too would be devastating to any D.

Here's the thing with STL. They have two first round picks (16, 22), a pretty early second (46), 78, 113, 149, 184, 222. They have the picks to doulble dip on WR. So they can have Austin and a 6-1+ receiver too. Given they lost two receivers, I would be surprised if they don't.

Their first two picks put them in position to take two of Austin, Patterson or Hopkins, if they wanted to.

Or, they could use their #16 on one of Patterson or Austin, use 22 on another position (They are not lacking on D talent), and 46 on any other tall receiver they want. Hell they can also pickup one of Eifert or Ertz, to upgrade their TE spot.

Great post, Seattlepat!!

Thanks, TFB.

I actually so bored now. I can't wait for the draft to happen. Then of course there's that longer wait for the season to start.