is there a chance manning is done?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

is there a chance manning is done?

I think the author is correct and that we will see manning again, but it is an interesting possibility

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxfan5990. Show bosoxfan5990's posts

Re: is there a chance manning is done?

No chance, Manning will be back and he will be back this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He will be back around November but would you play him if you were the Colts?  Maybe give him some garbage time at the end of games when the Colts are 3-9?  I don't know if I would or not.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I doubt Manning will be back this season.  But I believe he will be ready to go in 2012.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

If he is not playing by the start of next season then I'm sure he's done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

not playing again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I don't think he'll be back this season, partly because I don't think the Colts will be in contention and 2nd the 2-3 months is stated as a highly aggressive schedule. Do think he'll be back next year but at what level will he be playing at, may not be up to his past performance that everyone remembered.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

I have been through that surgery.... although I am not a professional QB and wasn't at the time....
    I was still active duty military filling a position that required me to stay physically fit (Not a desk guy)....  ummm the first two weeks they wanted me to do very little (Neck Brace and all).. then they allowed me to do a little more.  AT about the 7 week mark they allowed me to go to Hand to Hand class... and actually play with the rest of the boys.... but they didn't want anyone to hit my head or neck.

SO anyway, I would think he'll be gone a couple of months for sure to start the year... then he should begin to do his workouts.  IF he is allowed to play with the big boys, then he could be back around week 10-12 if it is worth it for him to return.  Then again, he could get smacked a good one and find out he has very little manual dexterity and feeling in his right fingers.... OOPS... I guess that would suck more for a QB than it did for me...  

I wish him good health, and prosperity..... I just do not like GOMER a whole hill of beans ever since he sold out his offensive line and RB's when they lost to the Pats late that one year.   None of us should wish ill on another- therefore I don't... but I am wondering how the COLTS will like the "Don;t breathe in the direction of a WR" rule now that they have no good QB to take advantage of it.  I am wondering how they will like the dance to and around the line of an offensive linr (Before the snap count) when Pickin Peyton is not there doing it.

Sections
Shortcuts