Is there a Patriots fans headquarters in Indy? I see nothing definitive.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guinness02122. Show guinness02122's posts

Is there a Patriots fans headquarters in Indy? I see nothing definitive.

I know there were locations in Houston, New Orleans and Glendale dedicated to Pats fans when they were in the SB those years.  Where's the big places for Pats fans in Indy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Is there a Patriots fans headquarters in Indy? I see nothing definitive.

It's on Washington St. next to Fogo de Choa

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guinness02122. Show guinness02122's posts

In Response to Re: Is there a Patriots fans headquarters in Indy? I see nothing definitive.:
    [QUOTE]It's on Washington St. next to Fogo de Choa
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

I think that is a party, and it is sold out.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guinness02122. Show guinness02122's posts

Thanks, Rusty.  I saw that, but the place is 11 miles away from the stadium if you take the expressway.

In Response to Re: Is there a Patriots fans headquarters in Indy? I see nothing definitive.:
    [QUOTE]One thing they keep selling on 98.5 is some free thing at the Broad Ripple Tavern. Wear any kind of Pats gear and get in there. I don't know if it's a pep rally or what the deal is, but that's what they were reporting.
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

There is not a designated Patriots or Giants gathering place. Go to Superbowl Village and you'll see Pat, Giant, and Colt fans. A lot of bars and restaurants are in this area.  I suggest Kilroys, Scottys, and the Tilted Kilt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks, Rusty.  I saw that, but the place is 11 miles away from the stadium if you take the expressway. In Response to Re: Is there a Patriots fans headquarters in Indy? I see nothing definitive. :
    Posted by guinness02122[/QUOTE]

Guinness - You would not take any expressway to get to Broad Ripple from downtown.  Broad Ripple is about 6-7 miles due north of downtown on College Avenue.  Very easy to get to if you have a car or simply by Cab. 

Broad Ripple has a lot of bars to offer beyond the tavern.  Great place to have fun.  Should be hopping tonight. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

My question ?? are there any Patriot fans in Indy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]My question ?? are there any Patriot fans in Indy.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

Lots and lots of pats fans gamer.  I've got mixed emotions about this obviously, but if Indy's putting on a show for you (and we are by the way), we pull out all the stops to make you feel welcome. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]My question ?? are there any Patriot fans in Indy.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

Well, I refer to myself as "Indiana Pats Fan", so that's one. Actually there are several, but we are outnumbered by haters  at a rate of about 1000 to 1.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there a Patriots fans headquarters in Indy? I see nothing definitive. : Well, I refer to myself as "Indiana Pats Fan", so that's one. Actually there are several, but we are outnumbered by haters  at a rate of about 1000 to 1.
    Posted by IndianaPatsFan[/QUOTE]

you are right in spite of dogggggy dooooooo s comments

Sections
Shortcuts