IS there any suprise that ESPN nationally is ignoring the PATS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

IS there any suprise that ESPN nationally is ignoring the PATS?

I live outside of new england and I was hoping to see some highlights from the game again and they basically just skiped any info about the game except a little excerpt about Brady's nose and oh yah the pat won with Brady throwing two touchdown ect ect...

I know ESPN doesn't like the PATS but really!?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: IS there any suprise that ESPN nationally is ignoring the PATS?

lol yep welcome to the hate. ESPN can't stand the Pats because their players won't get them stories to run on and their coach won't give them sound bits. The Pats just do their job which drives a "gossip" media outlet like ESPN has become insane. ESPN is essentially the E! of the sports world now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Pats vs Titans is not a media dream.  I think the Pats get plenty of media attention, sometimes bad, sometimes good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I agree with you, this was not one of the BIG games this weekend so Like csylvia79, I will not get much Pats talk on ESPN.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

We get plenty of attention when we play a big time opponent, there was no hype for this game, no extraordinary plays or big time injuries, no storyline material to run for ESPN. A ho hum game.

Pats blowing someone out? Not news worthy anymore, lol...

I like it like this!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No metion of our front 7 holding one of the best RBs in the league to a mere 4 yards on 11 carries.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to GadisRKO's comment:

We get plenty of attention when we play a big time opponent, there was no hype for this game, no extraordinary plays or big time injuries, no storyline material to run for ESPN. A ho hum game.

Pats blowing someone out? Not news worthy anymore, lol...

I like it like this!

No extrordinary plays?? First of all that second round pick that all the EXPERTS were bashing BB for as not being worth a sixth round pick pulled off a PICK in the opposing teams end zone. Gee maby that made them look like @$$'s. And that rookie Jones had a pro bowler type of game with a strip sack inside the ten which led to a defensive TD. And oh yea that TD was scored by another rookie who had the pressence of mind to pick up that strip sack fumble and run it in for a TD. Nothing impressive for them to mention????  But hey TFB's bloody nose got all kinds of national coverage......

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Well, the focus has been all the rookie and first year starters!

The Pats new D doesn't fit into that story line very well. Once again, Pats stay AHEAD of the curve, restocking their D, and redeploying a running game when people are convinced it's now a "Passing league". It's not, it's a trend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Some of you guys are jokes.  Total jokes.  

You don't want the media when they are saying something bad, but you expect them to slobber all over your team when they do something good.  You are like celebrities with the paparazzi.  Totally inconsistent and hypocritical.  

1.  Belichick doesn't care about the media.  The less of it there is the better he thinks it is for his team.  So, with other "bigger and sexier" games on the schedule (Dallas NYG, GB-SF, Indy and Wash with the top picks, they didn't get first level attention.  So what.  

2.  NE did what everyone expected them to do, unless you convinced yourself that Tennessee was going to be some juggernaut.  

This has nothing to do with Anti-NE media as Rusty wants you to believe.  This has nothing to do with the media ignoring NE.  NE did exactly everything the pundits expected them to do.  

For those of you who want the attention, be thankful that the Jets won big.  That will help NE get attention b/c some will now may say NE has some competition in its division.  Otherwise it was going to be the same old same old which to the media feels like one big yawn.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Hey Dogggg how are ya? How did Luck look I ask because I didn't see any of that game. Gotta say the media stuff "WHO CARES" the Pats were torn a new ***hole over spygate, and everyone telling the media to go away, now we play a mediocre team and get no press....man-o-man

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Luck didn't look great and the media comparisons to Griffin who was great were difficult to take.  

Luck's issue isn't his game, but his line.  Its the same problem that Manning and the cast who played last year have had for about the last 3 years, and with the housecleaning, some were suggesting this year's line would be better than the last few years.  

Well we lost a couple of starters and suddenly it wasn't better at all.  

Luck will be fine (I hope).  The colts on the other hand, not so sure.  Certainly hoping for the best.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

not sure if GIII is that good or the Saints are that bad...time will tell. Luck's line will improve unless the drafting is poor, the Pats oline had its moments as well, didn't you hear prettyboy got a bloody nose it was all over the media....oh wait we want that, oh no maybe we dont?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

HRK - yes I did hear about the nose.  Oh wait, isn't that media coverage?  I digress.  

Anyway, I noticed you dropped your tagline at the bottom.  Hope that means things are getting better for you.

Colts could lose Freeney.  They were playing chicago tough on defense until he went out.  Not saying he was the difference.  Don't really know with this new 3-4 hybrid, but we did seem to fall apart after he went out.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

didn't hear that about Frenney....I'm a 'Cuse fan and always liked Frenny high motor guy, Jones had a great day for the Pats strip sack for a td in the backfield all day.

life is slowly improving,

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Good to hear things are getting better.  Hope they keep moving in that direction for you.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

ESPN ( the National Enquirer of Sports ) has a new group of stars and a new group of favorite teams to fawn over. It's what they do. Brady, BB and the Pats are old news. Better to have them ignore us when we win then to lose and have them get enjoyment out of crapping on us.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

No one on ESPN wants to pee on Greeney s golden moment, while he basks in the Jets big win over the Bill's. Golic mentioned the Patriots defense, Greeny cut him off with a comment about the lowly Titans. and that was the end of that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

No one on ESPN wants to pee on Greeney s golden moment, while he basks in the Jets big win over the Bill's. Golic mentioned the Patriots defense, Greeny cut him off with a comment about the lowly Titans. and that was the end of that.

But he bristled when someone asked him where Buffalo was.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Some of you guys are jokes.  Total jokes.  

You don't want the media when they are saying something bad, but you expect them to slobber all over your team when they do something good.  You are like celebrities with the paparazzi.  Totally inconsistent and hypocritical.  

1.  Belichick doesn't care about the media.  The less of it there is the better he thinks it is for his team.  So, with other "bigger and sexier" games on the schedule (Dallas NYG, GB-SF, Indy and Wash with the top picks, they didn't get first level attention.  So what.  

2.  NE did what everyone expected them to do, unless you convinced yourself that Tennessee was going to be some juggernaut.  

This has nothing to do with Anti-NE media as Rusty wants you to believe.  This has nothing to do with the media ignoring NE.  NE did exactly everything the pundits expected them to do.  

For those of you who want the attention, be thankful that the Jets won big.  That will help NE get attention b/c some will now may say NE has some competition in its division.  Otherwise it was going to be the same old same old which to the media feels like one big yawn.

I didn't care that they aren't going to do a whole spread on the PATS but I figured they would show a quick 10 sec of the game highlights and give a recap.  They didn't give post a score but took the time to show a picture of Brady's messed up nose...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Funny that he calls the Titans lowly. They had one more win last season then the 'mighty' Jets. As an upstate NY resident I expect the Jets jerseys will be the flip flop fan's choice of the week.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

They'll get a little bit more media attention for the Baltimore game.  And ESPN as well as all sports media will go bonkers the week before the Denver game.  The long missed Brady vs Manning and 2 teams that will probably meet in the playoffs again will have everyone talking. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

One constant we can depend on is that our little Jets troll popped up after the Jets/Bills game.

Sections
Shortcuts