Is there anywhere online to sign a 'Get Deion Sanders off NFL Network' petition?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Is there anywhere online to sign a 'Get Deion Sanders off NFL Network' petition?

If so, please point me in that direction so I can sign it.  He is horrible to listen to.  He always tries to joke and be funny yet he is really an obnoxious and annoying person.  I hate to bust his bubble... He isn't funny at all. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: Is there anywhere online to sign a 'Get Deion Sanders off NFL Network' petition?

I like him... yes, sometimes he tries toooo hard to be funny. But its cool to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Is there anywhere online to sign a 'Get Deion Sanders off NFL Network' petition?

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If so, please point me in that direction so I can sign it.  He is horrible to listen to.  He always tries to joke and be funny yet he is really an obnoxious and annoying person.  I hate to bust his bubble... He isn't funny at all. 

[/QUOTE]

u aint burstingf his bubble because he won't read this and has no idea who the hell you are

btw I kind of like Deon...he knows his stuff but he keeps it fun

[/QUOTE]

He is about as funny as a wooden leg with a kick stand!  The dude might be HOF material for football but he is a long way away from it for comedy.  He should stick to talking football and ditch the funny guy stuff.  He ain't funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And if he's going to remain on the NFL Network would someone kindly hand him a dictionary so that he can actually know the meaning of words he uses?  HOF corner? Yep.  Quality commentator?  Not even close.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I like him.  He's one of the more flamboyant personalities, but he knows his stuff, keeps it real and can be very entertaining.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but I can't see the NFL Network letting him go anytime soon. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im surprised you feel this way, he is one of my favorites on the NFL network

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Next time you watch him Sunday afternoon going through highlights just watch how hard he tries to be funny.  It's like the others get annoyed because he always trying to make a joke while they try and show the highlights of the games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

You mad bro?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

I think he is an asset. Funny, not so much. He does keep it interesting. What is funny (looking) is my pair of Deion Sanders, 1993 Nike Diamond Turf 2 sneakers. Why I still have these is beyond me. They don't look all that bad next to my 1997 BVDs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Oh . . .  what a wonderful world it would be if we could simply fold our arms across our chests and "blink" away the Michael Irvins and the Dan Dierdorfs and the Stuart Scotts of the world.

Alas . . .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You mad bro?

[/QUOTE]

Kind of.  I like watching the NFL network and he ruins it for me.  Heck, I even pay to have the NFL network and I have to listen to him.  How awesome would it be if you could mute just one person, LOL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You mad bro?

[/QUOTE]

Despite the fact that that comment was made toward Tom Brady after a loss...I still find it funny. I will have to get a shirt custom made with that quote on it. lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He will stay forever, and jintsfan likes him for the same reason alike. He "be--leeeeeeeeeeeiiiiives in Eli...."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh . . .  what a wonderful world it would be if we could simply fold our arms across our chests and "blink" away the Michael Irvins and the Dan Dierdorfs and the Stuart Scotts of the world.

Alas . . .

[/QUOTE]

Stuart Scott is simply getting hard to look at. His eyes look like they're about to pop out of his head. They were always bad (remember when he tried out for the Giants and got hit in the eye and had to give it up?), but they are getting REAL bad now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Alas . . .

[/QUOTE]

Stuart Scott is simply getting hard to look at. His eyes look like they're about to pop out of his head. They were always bad (remember when he tried out for the Giants and got hit in the eye and had to give it up?), but they are getting REAL bad now.

[/QUOTE]

Scott is apparently fighting cancer right now . . . may explain why he hasn't been looking good.  Guy has had some bad luck.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Alas . . .

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Scott is apparently fighting cancer right now . . . may explain why he hasn't been looking good.  Guy has had some bad luck.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that might explain it. I didnt know that. One thing I noticed is that his skin color has a yellow cast to it compared his normal appearance, and the whites of his eyes have a yellow/red color and look watery. Cancer can do a variety of damage.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wish I knew---and if he's a Christian then I'm the Pope!!! Very obnoxious and full of himself----I would say he would be the opposite of Christ----- I am not religious---but if your going to call yourself a Christian and act the way he does and wear all that Bling on his ears and fingers and neck--then I guess we are ALL Christians!The guy is hard on the EARS for sure!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

He will stay forever, and jintsfan likes him for the same reason alike. He "be--leeeeeeeeeeeiiiiives in Eli...."

[/QUOTE]

Man, that song is so last year yet he keeps singing it.  I wish I would have tweeted him during Eli's big slump and ask him if he still be--leeeeeeeeeeeiiiiives in Eli....  Bwahahahahaha!

Just because he is a HOF'er he likes to make fun of those players who have an off day or mess up.  He can get away with it but it makes him look pretty childish.

I wish someone would remark to him how he was one of the biggest wimps at his position, he was always afraid to get hit or make a hit and he was a horrible of a tackler.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And if he's going to remain on the NFL Network would someone kindly hand him a dictionary so that he can actually know the meaning of words he uses?  HOF corner? Yep.  Quality commentator?  Not even close.

[/QUOTE]

it's football ATJ not a science fair

[/QUOTE]

And the language used to explain football by the analysts is English.  Case in point:  please explain to me what Neon Deon the football brain surgeon was saying when he said, and I quote:

"What behooves me is the Patriots defense."

And that is exactly what he said.  I await your learned reply.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Sanders is entertaining, I think.  And while it's easy to criticize, how many of us would be better on TV?  If you've ever had any public speaking training and have had someone analyze the number of "ums" and "likes" you use, you know what I mean . . . 

I'm actually impressed at how well a lot of these players do.  Some of them are really quite talented at this, and honestly, Sanders is one of the better ones, I think.  He may not be a brilliant analyst but he's a very effective TV "personality." 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey TFB,

Go to:
    www.change.org

you can start your own!