Is there enough tissues for the Jets?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Is there enough tissues for the Jets?

In Response to Re: Is there enough tissues for the Jets?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there enough tissues for the Jets? : Isn't that what real people do when they wish to know something?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

From your posting history, I know you are an unreasonable person and very concrete in your thinking. I must say though that I never actually thought anyone could be quite so small as you have demonstrated in this simple exchange. I am thankful that I don't know you in real life. This buffer of the Internet is a wonderful thing. 

Hope you get whatever is up there out of there.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Allright, stop this nonsense NOW.  66, you asked a question.  He most likely sent you to urbandictionary.com because he didn't want to or couldn't post here what it was.  Stop being obtuse please.  No reason to get riled.  No reason to fight.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]why would one want to smear fecal matter on anyone and why would one want to advertise in public that they did that?

You should watch the "2 girls one cup" video and really expand your horizons.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GameChanger. Show GameChanger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there enough tissues for the Jets? : Isn't that what real people do when they wish to know something?

L O L!!

Go look that up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there enough tissues for the Jets? : You should watch the "2 girls one cup" video and really expand your horizons.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

I just don't get why people like this.  Weird rise in this sort of thing in the last 4 or 5 years.  Blechhh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

[QUOTE]I never thought I would have so much enjoyment from a team losing...
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Thats because you had so much pain by your team being beaten the week before. Did you forget the Patriots were the SUper Bowl favorites? HAAAAA! ! and DONE, as usual Yell

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

[QUOTE]Allright, stop this nonsense NOW.  66, you asked a question.  He most likely sent you to urbandictionary.com because he didn't want to or couldn't post here what it was.  Stop being obtuse please.  No reason to get riled.  No reason to fight.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    Oh look at the Pothead calling the Kettle black lol. THe main stooge that jumps all over people trying to be a good citizen. Haaa!
    Dave, you back to your coloring book Cry

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there enough tissues for the Jets? : You should watch the "2 girls one cup" video and really expand your horizons.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

^^I would advise against this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GameChanger. Show GameChanger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there enough tissues for the Jets? : Thats because you had so much pain by your team being beaten the week before. Did you forget the Patriots were the SUper Bowl favorites? HAAAAA! ! and DONE, as usual
    Posted by DoctorFootball[/QUOTE]

First, you have the prettiest troll avatar I have ever seen.
    Second, your doctors license has been revoked by the football gods.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there enough tissues for the Jets? : I just don't get why people like this.  Weird rise in this sort of thing in the last 4 or 5 years.  Blechhh.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't either, btw that wasn't an endorsement for it :D. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there enough tissues for the Jets? : Oh look at the Pothead calling the Kettle black lol. THe main stooge that jumps all over people trying to be a good citizen. Haaa! Dave, you back to your coloring book

Oh, look, it is Foctor Dootball, fake Patriot fan.  YOU I will fight with all day, since you are a Jest fan.  And a fool of nearly unfathomable proportions.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Actually, with the Jests losing, I'm all done fighting with you, Foctor.  You failed to get me kicked, everyone has seen the spiteful drivel you post, and you have totally shown the board who you REALLY are. I have done my work in the last week, and now the board will return to normal, and you will go on my ignore list.  Bye.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]------ />|   ------><--------   /\/\/\/\-->   ------->|  @@@@>|  >|< conversation with '66
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  Well done!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

66 - to make this easy, just make sure you are never the receiver of one of these and never get talked into doing a reverse dirty sanchez. okay, problem solved.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there enough tissues for the Jets? : Well, you got the "horse" mostly over the fence but with what is the smearing done?
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

Here you go, it's like this. Lets say you just finished a round on the back nine with your woman. You then proceed to take your dirty club and rub it across her lip; your dirty club is what you would use to perform the smearing action.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there enough tissues for the Jets? : Thats because you had so much pain by your team being beaten the week before. Did you forget the Patriots were the SUper Bowl favorites? HAAAAA! ! and DONE, as usual

Well according to Rex the Jets were, HAAAAA! ! and DONE, as usual

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

What is CNS?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]What is CNS?
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]
    I think he means a central nervous system. People without a sense of humor are unable to perceive central nervous systems.