Is there one player...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Is there one player...?

is there one player in the league right now that could make this team totally unbeatable? who would you choose? seems like a more fun topic to discuss than billy yates or trolls on a slow day.
    i would pick either demarcus ware or adrian peterson. probably dware just because the defense doesn't have a true superstar while the offense has a few...but imagine peterson in the backfield! the offense would make 2007 look average.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Is there one player...?

All fantasy players aside, BB  would love to have Ed Reed. If Meriweather morphs into Ed Reed this season.....Belichick will be ecstatic. If the Pats had Demarcus Ware outside and Mayo inside they would crush teams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

if we could sign To Brady!!!!!!!!!!... Holy shhhtt.. That would scare the heck out of every other team..  Oh wait.. never mind..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Artie, excellent thread . . .

And let me preface this by saying I hate Green New Jersey . . .

But Leon Washington on the Pats would wreck the entire NFL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

I mean besides the best two players on both sides of the field - AP and Ware (obvious every team would want them) I think the patriots would love to have Jason Witten on their team. True team player - think of the checkdown passes that brady just dumps to him. A complete redzone threat.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

A Ben Coates type TE would be the icing on the cake for the offense. I think Ware for sure. What about Patrick Willis playing next to Mayo. Scary. Or I hate to say it Imagine Brandon Jacobs playing a healthy 16 games with Bray Moss and co. How could you ever stop them in the red zone?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

D Ware is the choice no doubt but thats too easy so lets dig a little deeper....

We do running back by committee around here so bringing in AP would be a bad move. Imean he is great but forget that we run a spread offense.

Sooooo I will go defense and say Champ Baily or that CB from Oakland we all wanted this summer.

But I do have a huge man b oner for Chad Ochocinco right now so I would also love to somehow grab up the ocho! and thats right i said man b oner lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

You realize, of course, that you are now ochokilla -- and that you will never live down your pathetic man love for Chad?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

mvp,
    did u see hardknocks??? bill loves ocho as much as anyone... seeing him interract with him was hilarious

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Pmike I dont need to live it down I have a man crush on Ocho a big fat man b*ner for him ina Pats uniform.

Rebel yea i saw him on hardknocks and it has just made my man love even bigger hahaha he has done nothing make himself look better by being on that show. And seeing him and Bill chit chat just makes me all teh more sure that when his contract is up he will be a Pat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

dude --

howf*ck am I supposed to make it through the rest of the day with hotpatch images of you and Chad making salty, sweaty manlove under a pile of Ben Coates' old jersey's

That's just wrong, man

That's just wrong.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Nnamdi Asomugha or Michael Turner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'd agree with Demarcus Ware, he's the prototype 3-4 OLB in regards to size, speed and athleticism etc.  He'd provide some much needed pass rush.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Ware would be my choice, followed by Ed Reed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Going-the-Distance. Show Going-the-Distance's posts

Ed Reed

Fork-------Mayo-------Reed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Whats wrong with me and Chad making hot manlove on a pile of old Coates jerseys? Sounds like fun to me lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Ellis Hobbs III

just kidding

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We have it all guys. We have the best RB from the 2006 draft class, right? No, maybe if Belichick drafted DeAngelo Williams, Maruice Jones-Drew, or Jerious Norwood we might be the best team ever assembled. In a nutshell, if we had a RB like Adrian Peterson we would be unstoppable. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Larry Fitzgerald in place of Galloway.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trox1. Show Trox1's posts

Lots of good choices so far heres a few I haven't seen mentioned yet.

Offense- Calvin Johnson or Steve Slaton(perfect back for the spread O)

Defense- James Harrison or Shawne Merriman

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I thought of Calvin Johnson right after I posted Fitzgerald. I think he might just be better this year. What a freak!

Chirs Johnson might be another one to ponder.

Rey Maualuga had 8 tackles yesterday, but overran the play on a 20 yard touchdown run. Rey would really help lock down our run defense though.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Rey plays in the middle. We already had Mayo and Guyton. Plus, according to his draft report he has problems tackling. What I was shocked with was Bill not trading up to get Clay Mathews or Brian Cushing.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i would have to say Steven Jackson (healthy version please).... he is a beast with tremendous pass catching ability

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Jake Long. Got to keep 12 upright.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

this team don't need nobody! they gots a healthy (?) Tom Brady last time he played a full season he lead the team to an 18-1 record, and you know that one big loss has been eating at mr. brady for the last 19 months!

all kidding aside if the pats had ware on defense and a witten on offense we wouldn't have to hear that dip s h i t from miami mercury morris anymore. 

someone we may already have that might get us over the choking bug is a healthy and hungry Fred Taylor!

Sections
Shortcuts