Is this a joke?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Is this a joke?

I mean really, after Peppers there is no #2. I'm not as of yet just how much he signed for, but where do we go from here? They are sooooooo thin with regards to any pass rush. Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

Re: Is this a joke?

In Response to Is this a joke?:
    I mean really, after Peppers there is no #2. I'm not as of yet just how much he signed for, but where do we go from here? They are sooooooo thin with regards to any pass rush. Thoughts?
    Posted by jozee76

i heard 72 million.   the draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfrance. Show mfrance's posts

This is disgusting!!

As the Jets add one of the top corners in the NFL to go along with Revis....the Pats do nothing more than announce the extension of a player they already had locked up for 2010.  The illusion that they made an offer to Peppers just to appease the fan base is so transparent.  Can't wait for them to add someone like Kevin Walter instead of giving up a 3rd and 4th rounder for Bolden like the Ravens just did.....

Dunta Robinson??  Nope....we have Wilhite to look forward to for another season.  Antre Rolle??...nahhh.  I dont understand this team anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Sad, really sad!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Yeah, the way to build teams is to chase stars and lock up your money in a few guys...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"Yeah, really sad you turd fans."

"Please jump off the bandwagon and become Jet's fan."

"Your comments are too stupid to reply to"

"I expect this kind of behavior from France"

"You people are born with white flags."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

actually i think some of the offerings this year were a joke, alot of these guys are close being over-the-hill. i'm glad BB held back and signed the players we need.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

I don't get it either. The days when the Pats signed guys cheap because they wanted to be here are long gone. We tie up ridiculous sums for Wolfork, Owens, Brady, etc. then expect to be able to sign Peppers? I wonder about team chemistry, also. A top-heavy slary structure and a QB who is visibly aloof. I am not crazy about this.
    In Response to Re: Is this a joke?:
    Yeah, really sad you turd fans. Please jump off the bandwagon and become Jet's fan. Your comments are too stupid to reply to. All I'll say is that it's historically a bad idea to build through high priced FA's, and it's smarter to lock up your own people. Go ahead and bet against the Pats next year.  I expect this kind of behavior from France, so it should be too surprising. You people are born with white flags.
    Posted by Rockdog1293000

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

he signed who we had.which means this team is in need of a lot of help.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Is this a joke?:
    Yeah, the way to build teams is to chase stars and lock up your money in a few guys...
    Posted by BrooklineRob

i wonder what kind of dynamic the uncapped year brings to negotiating with the first round draft picks. if i were one of those picks, i would have my agent press hard for a higher contract than draftees did on any other year. if that's the case, then how's that going to work  out for teams who committed big money to these fa's?