is this PATS SB team the WORSE of our SB teams since the 2001 team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

is this PATS SB team the WORSE of our SB teams since the 2001 team?

think about it, on paper, this team is really sorry esp on the defensive side. if this was a baby at delivery, the doc would smack it and shove it back in, the mom would ask for a redo, friends would call it the abortionn that lived. the offense is clearly better than 2001 but the fork is the ONLY guy left from the D from just 2007. the giants still have their front 7 largely in tact plus 3 or 4 guys in their secondary. at least on paper with dillon and others, the 2004 team was the BEST. 2007 is second, followed by 2003 (best defense hands down).

i still think we will win it eventhough we have a talent deficit and the jints have the TANGIBLE advantages. y? because we should have more passion and intangible advantages like the power of MYRA. and... the OFFENSIVE LINE!

this is the one key edge we have. we should be able to pressure eli due to his shaky o-line, but we should keep brady ERECTT. anderson and nink could have career games. UNLIKE 07, OUR O-LINE is perhaps the best we have ever had esp if vollmer is a go and faullk is in there in the 2 minute offense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: is this PATS SB team the WORSE since 2001?

No, its their BEST Super Bowl team since 2007.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: is this the PATS SB team the WORSE since 2001?

In Response to Re: is this PATS SB team the WORSE since 2001?:
    [QUOTE]No, its their BEST Super Bowl team since 2007.
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]point taken. should be more POSITIVE in my hypothesis as we need better fan karma heading to the SB. should be best, glass half full my friend! buttttt, it doesnt make sense for the 2001 team wasnt great. makes no sense to say since 2007.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: is this PATS SB team the BEST since the 2001 team?

You are stupid.  Since you got here.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

Re: is this PATS SB team the WORSE since the 2001 team?

CC is a NY troll

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The 07 team was Moss and Welker and it just didn't work that day. This team has Welker, Branch, Gronk, Hernandez, Endlemen and can run the ball with BJGE, Woodhead, Ridley.

It also has another valuable tool, a Tom Brady that is so pizzed at himself for the Ravens game so much so that he is the most motivated player on that team right now.

On the D side one could argue that our D backs were very shaky in the 08 game with Rodney showing the wear and tear on his body.

The D over the last month or so has actually moved themselves up the the middle of the stat line league wide.

Plus all the early trials they went through has toughened their skin.

And Vince has been gold at NT.

This is a much better team than the one that left training camp.

I would say the 09-10 team was much weaker with TB not back to 100% and the season long confusion on the sideline with the Coaching Staff

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

I WILL REPHRASE THE QUESTION FOR SOME ARE JUST NOT GETTING IT. I WANT U ALL TO RANK THE STRENGTH only OF THE 5 SUPER BOWL TEAMS. DONT CARE ABOUT 09 OR 08, 06, 10 OR 02 TEAMS THAT DIDNT MAKE THE SUPER BOWL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I hope your next after 66

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: is this PATS SB team the WORSE since the 2001 team?:
    [QUOTE]I hope your next after 66
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

LMAO, keep pushing that report button.  He already has one of his many other self-promoting names loaded and ready to go, though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: is this PATS SB team the WORSE of the SB teams since the 2001 team?

How pathetic is it to want to rate our SB teams when pretty much all of the NFL team's fans would give their left nut to get there once.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: is this PATS SB team the WORSE of our SB teams since the 2001 team?

eh...i thought it was a fair question and worthy of discussion.  I don't like or dislike any team more or less...

Here's what I see...i thought offensively we were pretty inept in 2001...unless playing the Colts and Chief could run, pass, and catch a TD all in one game!  Defensively, we were pretty good...but not overwhelmingly so.

I would say 2001 was a bit more balanced...but this group of guys are younger and faster.  Our defense was full of veterans looking for life in a new system in 2001.  Offensively, it's not even close...this team is light years beyond what we were.  Coaching...2001 has everyone beat.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This team has a better scoring to scoring allowed ratio than either the '01 or '03 teams.

What remains to be seen is if they have the same guts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to is this PATS SB team the WORSE of our SB teams since the 2001 team?:
    [QUOTE]think about it, on paper, this team is really sorry esp on the defensive side. if this was a baby at delivery, the doc would smack it and shove it back in, the mom would ask for a redo, friends would call it the abortionn that lived. the offense is clearly better than 2001 but the fork is the ONLY guy left from the D from just 2007. the giants still have their front 7 largely in tact plus 3 or 4 guys in their secondary. at least on paper with dillon and others, the 2004 team was the BEST. 2007 is second, followed by 2003 (best defense hands down). i still think we will win it eventhough we have a talent deficit and the jints have the TANGIBLE advantages. y? because we should have more passion and intangible advantages like the power of MYRA. and... the OFFENSIVE LINE! this is the one key edge we have. we should be able to pressure eli due to his shaky o-line, but we should keep brady ERECTT. anderson and nink could have career games. UNLIKE 07, OUR O-LINE is perhaps the best we have ever had esp if vollmer is a go and faullk is in there in the 2 minute offense.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

You can't be this stupid.  Not possible.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Is this the worse post from CC?

15. This post has been removed.