Is This The Year The D Will Start Winning Some Games For The Pats?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Is This The Year The D Will Start Winning Some Games For The Pats?

In Response to Re: Is This The Year The D Will Start Winning Some Games For The Pats?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is This The Year The D Will Start Winning Some Games For The Pats? : yes, yes all those stupid facts really get in the way of an idiotic argument.  Amazing how a great defense was able to subdue the greatest show on turf - who scored fewer points than we did, but it was the failures of Tom Brady that lost the 2011 superbowl.
    Posted by Bustchise[/QUOTE]

You're using a Super Bowl from years ago as a comparison? A game with different players, coaches and opponent? That's truely pathetic.

But hey if you want to do that then explain this...At the end of that game we drove down for a winning FG. Last year we we could have gone for a tying FG. Indoors with a kicker with a good leg just like the game you're comparing to.

One little problem...We needed a TD because someone got a safety.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think next year if we get to the Super Bowl again, I'd be happy if the defense would just get be able to get off the field and not allow the Giants to be on it for 2/3rds of the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Re: Is This The Year The D Will Start Winning Some Games For The Pats?:
    [QUOTE]I think next year if we get to the Super Bowl again, I'd be happy if the defense would just get be able to get off the field and not allow the Giants to be on it for 2/3rds of the game.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

now, why would we want that?  lol Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts