is this the year this team once again channels its inner HOPE SOLO aggression (on da field)?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

is this the year this team once again channels its inner HOPE SOLO aggression (on da field)?

hopey's still my gal.. too bad she doesnt have a commy type in her life to calm her down in the right way. but jeez.. gal just went solo in beating up her male nephew and anotha gal in her home without even a scratch. jeremy stevens (who played in the NFL) is no match for her aggression either.. she's just 32, could bb perhaps bring her in for Ghost competition or at safety to show mccourty how to throw down? methinks she's not long on that there US national team so she'll have some free time, u dig... they want cutey pie jabros like alex morgan not the edge a Hope brings, even if it means walking thru those doors with championships and mega-intimidation to the other teams... oh well!

i seriously wish her well, sad decline of a true American hero!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: is this the year this team once again channels its inner HOPE SOLO aggression (on da field)?

Isn't there some soccer forum you can post this stuff on?  No one really cares. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?