is this true??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

is this true??

Given the options I would go with Hernandez. If you remember, TB was really tough on him and sometimes wouldn't throw to him even if he was open. I truly believe that was because he saw so much talent and ability in him that he wanted to teach him humility and to run the correct routes and not ad lib. I believe Hernandez will be the best of the bunch if he doesn't have more problems with his hip. To me the tightends are better than and more important than the wrs and that's too bad cause TB deserves much more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: is this true??

I cant see that ethier,you play to win hit the open reciever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If Hernandez usn't running the correct routes, he should sit until he is ready to do so.

As far as the WRs, Tate is little more than a warm body, but Welker is excellent, even coming back from a very serious injury.

Again, Brady amazes, having a phenomenal year with some iffy support around him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Brady hits the open receiver and its insane to think he wouldnt throw to someone to teach them a lesson. They are all pros even the rookies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: is this true??:
    [QUOTE]Brady hits the open receiver and its insane to think he wouldnt throw to someone to teach them a lesson. They are all pros even the rookies.
    Posted by MVPkilla-2010[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I'm not sure it's a very difficult sport's-writer-interpretation to conclude that once Hernandez killed his hip, He was infinitely less effective that very moment... But hey, at least this offers up some drama for ESPN, and a exploitable story for Reiss, and hopefully now it can do at least some part to partially undermine at least 1 portion of trust between Hernandez & Brady/NE, once it somehow gets back to him, either by first person, or a million other second person ("Did you here...?" "Did you read...?")- various channels...  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

No, Brady will hit anyone who's open.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm not so sure Brady will throw to anybody who is open. If they have deviated from the pattern called he might not. Once they have such deviation Brady no longer can be sure what they will do. Throwing to guys that aren't running the prescribed route can lead to INTs since you can't know what they will do next. And when he turns and looks for a guy who is supposed to be somewhere, but they aren't THERE, that is BAD. It wastes precious time. These aren't pickup games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not so sure Brady will throw to anybody who is open. If they have deviated from the pattern called he might not. Once they have such deviation Brady no longer can be sure what they will do. Throwing to guys that aren't running the prescribed route can lead to INTs since you can't know what they will do next. And when he turns and looks for a guy who is supposed to be somewhere, but they aren't THERE, that is BAD. It wastes precious time. These aren't pickup games.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Babe - I give you credit.  A rare, intelligent post by you showing a glimmer of knowledge about football (somewhere I'm looking for the knock on BB).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is this true?? : Babe - I give you credit.  A rare, intelligent post by you showing a glimmer of knowledge about football (somewhere I'm looking for the knock on BB).
    Posted by sfpat[/QUOTE]

I think if you step away from the kool-aide, you will see a lot more in what I say. Don't feel badly about it. Most sports fans do it. Look at the Colt's fans and Manning.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I don't drink Kool-Aide.  I drink Gatorade.  You know, after every time we WIN.  Which we do a heck of a lot more than most other teams.  You know, because Bill B. isn't competent.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

I would like to smack every so called fan that uses the term kool-aid drinker. It's called being a fan a$$*&^%$. If you are'nt biased to the Pats then its obviously because you are drinking someone else's kool aid and are just full of $#*& about being a Pats fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to smack every so called fan that uses the term kool-aid drinker. It's called being a fan a$$*&^%$. If you are'nt biased to the Pats then its obviously because you are drinking someone else's kool aid and are just full of $#*& about being a Pats fan.
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]

I'm biased to the Pats. I'm just not delusional. Some of us have to keep a clear head.

I would like to smack every so called fan that is so completely anal they make fans of every other team hate our guts. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I don't drink Kool-Aide.  I drink Gatorade.  You know, after every time we WIN.  Which we do a heck of a lot more than most other teams.  You know, because Bill B. isn't competent.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we Pats fans are so much happier than those Steeler, Colt, Saint, Giant and Packer fans have been the last 6 years with all this nifty winning we have been doing. And we have the super genius to thank for that swell record. Heck, with his mind boggling mind he could make Hoyer MVP within 2 years at most. All hail the infallible Hoodie!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to smack every so called fan that uses the term kool-aid drinker. It's called being a fan a$$*&^%$. If you are'nt biased to the Pats then its obviously because you are drinking someone else's kool aid and are just full of $#*& about being a Pats fan.
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]

You got that right tenacioust!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZachRudy. Show ZachRudy's posts

Babe - it is fine to be objective but it sounds as if you think Bill is doing a horrible job.  Who would you rather have as coach?  Belichick is one of the best in the league.  The Pats had the best record in the league last year and that was with a young team. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I haven't said he is a bad coach. He is a good coach. So I wouldn't want another coach.

As a GM he is average, not horrible. Average isn't good enough for this team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsHaterinCO. Show PatsHaterinCO's posts

Winning?  When was the last time you won a Superbowl?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Winning?  When was the last time you won a Superbowl?
    Posted by PatsHaterinCO[/QUOTE]

Too long Hater, too too too damned long.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]babe I think the issue is all you do is hate on BB. I understand your point you think he is a great head coach but a so so GM and you would rather have a great head coach and a great GM. I disagree but no big deal, the problem is you take every chance you get to blast BB as if he is the worst GM ever in the game of football and so people think your being a hater. I would say maybe lay off a bit, when its called for go right ahead and say you dont think he is a great GM but dont just blast BB out of no where like you sometimes do. Does that make sense?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I understand that any criticism of the godlike Hoodie rubs the kool-aiders the wrong way, so I have tried to temper my comments appropriately. I think the intensity of the inundation of Hoodie worship is so great it renders normal critical assessments as anathema in the eyes of the transfixed worshiper. Since the lack of team building excellence is THE problem, it is likely that a fair assessment of the team would often refer to that.

Perhaps if somebody could provide facts to refute my contentions then I would put my tail between my legs and "Hail the Mighty Hoodie" myself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Hope this thing is over soon cause this is getting downright silly here...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Sounds just like someone we know bringing up ESPN all the time hmmm .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

If you didnt take it so serious  I wouldnt say nothing but just your tone in the post shows how mad you get,and its actually funny to get that mad over something like that and people you dont  know.Just funny man just funny man

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Again I didnt say dont ever criticize the man, go ahead and say what you have to say what I said is taking every single chance you get to bash him just makes you look like you have and axe to grind. You have said he is a great head coach so you at least half like the guy so there is no need to go out of your way to slam him the way you do. You literally look for any reason you can find to slam the guy and again it just makes you look like you have an axe to grind.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I do have an axe to grind. Hoodie is overrated by unobjective kool-aide drinkers. That's the grind. It doesn't make anybody evil to drink the kool-aide. It just makes them wrong. Because of the over the top worship other points of discussion are tainted. Some players are unjustly portrayed as being good because of the Hoodie Factor. Other players are overrated because of the Hoodie Factor.  The worship contaminates every thought process regarding the team because it creates a lack of objectivity. Few can actually assess the impact of a player objectively because the Hoodie Factor is lurking in the shadows to at the least put english on evgery assessment.They just can't bear to say a player sucks because that might cast a doubt on the brilliance of Hoodie (who chose him). Heaven forbid a fan actually think Hoodie messed up with the draft when his choices didn't address their sense of need (or anybody else's). Gosh, that would be crazy, Hoodie being an infallibe genius and all.

The problem is Hoodie. He has not made good enough team building decisions. This is why we have not won a SB in 6 years. In that light, why would I not bring it up, even frequently? I am challenging anybody to refute that claim with FACTS. Justify your Hoodie worship. Bring it. Maybe you can convince me I'm off base with my assessment.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Babe, you are again just not making sense.

If not for BB then the pats would not have won the 3 SBs and go undefeated in 2007 season.

There would be no Tom Brady as well.

People do have doubts about BB without doggin him as much as you do.

You always come across as a pathetic whiner when it comes to BB and fans that like him.

Sure there is a line for the kool-aid. You don't have to drink it, but your sound bites are getting old too too too old.

So hate all you want on the hoodie worshippers, but settle down vomitting the same sh1t over and over again.

We get it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

I don't believe it....the Pats play to win  60maxpowero.com