IS TO or MOSS THE WORSE AS A TEAM PLAYER?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

IS TO or MOSS THE WORSE AS A TEAM PLAYER?

cant believe what i am hearing from tennessee. moss clearly is "woody" who called about fisher and wanting to know why he is not due to be fired. even the fact the team now has to send out a statement to "refute" that he was in fact woody makes my point. would this be happening if someone called who sounded like brady or anyone else on this patriot team? fact is it is soooo believable to be coming from a mossss.. how many teams will this bad guy blow up or try to when he is not getting his way? no way he ever comes back to the pats. even if he donates his salary to the kraft foundation and makes a non-guaranteed minimum. just his presence is enough to sink the teamm concept.. the real randy is always lurking! the constant questions, defending of him, babying and nursing his "feelings" and so on. he's a big distraction! 

then you have TO... what more should i pile on! has now "learned" to not throw his team mates under the bus but even more eagerly, as was to be expected, threw the entire ownership and management team under a few buses. if there was any doubt, his comments just sealed his coaches' fate and he will be on his 10th team or so by the end of the year. why would any winning team want this cancer in their midst? 

with either one, you would need to make them the star to get them to feel good or just to get on-board. comes down to performance. at least TO can still play and seems to be able to now stay quiet unless the team starts going south. moss still sees himself as something  he is clearly not. plus unlike TO, he demands to be paid like a star. no way will moss ever see more than an incentive-laden one year deal going forward. will be lucky if he is not a non-guaranteed in-season replacement type. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: IS TO or MOSS THE WORSE AT THE TEAM CONCEPT?

I will always respect T.O. of his Super Bowl. That was amazing.  I don't think hs is half as disruptive or wrong as the press made him to be.

Moss would be worse. Moss takes off plays. T.O. fought harder to help his teams win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: IS TO or MOSS THE WORSE AS A TEAM PLAYER?

Moss is losing alot of respect. Wonder who'll want to have to deal with next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

As long as TO is winning and catching a few balls, he is OK. I would rather have TO on my team at this point in their careers than Randy. At least TO gives effort and produces, even if he is a whack job.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: IS TO or MOSS THE WORSE AS A TEAM PLAYER?:
    [QUOTE]As long as TO is winning and catching a few balls, he is OK. I would rather have TO on my team at this point in their careers than Randy. At least TO gives effort and produces, even if he is a whack job.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah but he can't the ball to himself

Sections
Shortcuts