Is Tom Brady getting better with age?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

Is Tom Brady getting better with age?

Lets forget last night because well I dont want a million post about how it was only one preseason game and I shouldnt jump to conclusions. It seems to me that he has gotten better with age, however.  He won both of his MVPs after the age of 30 and some may claim last year was the best year of his career and how old was he 33.  Now look at how Peyton has been over the past few years, still a great QB so dont get me wrong or think im knocking him but remember how slow he and the colts started last year.  This year hes having trouble recovering from surgery and may miss everything right up until opening weekend.  Now I know last night was a preseason game but at 34 doesnt the first impression of Brady make you think that this year will be another great season for this offseason.  To me theres no reason to think Brady isnt just as capable this year as doing what he did last year.  I think if I had to choose which tom brady to take to run my team I would take Brady now at 34 rather than Brady at say 27.  I dont think that colts can say that, im sure they would much rather have the Peyton of 27 years of age who tossed 30+ tds every year.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Re: Is Tom Brady getting better with age?

YESSA! Just have to win some damn playoff games now! after last season (14-2) I think a lot of us spoiled Pats fans are starting to believe the old statement that "Football begins in November"....Brady has looked UNREAL it seems as he gets older..and we could go 14-2 again, We still will be looking to see what happens that first playoff game..but this year I look to see them carry that momentum on into the post season, where no one can debate the obvious...They have had some dissapointing performances the past couple years in January...But not ALL of that is on Brady..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Tom looked surgical out there last night. I CRINGE when he takes hits though. The last thing you want is some nagging injury to start in the preseason......aka fat Albert drilling him & breaking ribs 2 years ago...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Yep, he picked them apart last night